Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (65124 Views)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Pierocash(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2021
naija1stnigar:
You mean Ross Berkley?
yes
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Arsenate(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2021
cococandy:
Said it a million times before. If you call them the names they actually deserve, you get banned for “harassing a nairalander”.
But hey NL keep providing a safe space for rapists and pedophiles.Nothing do you.

You'll find aren't that much different. You an avid supporter of paternity fraud.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2021
Arsenate:

You'll find aren't that much different. You an avid supporter of paternity fraud.

Only for guys who think it’s their right to cheat. Sorry not sorry. They deserve it. Good guys don’t.

But you already knew that.
You love to understand what fits your narrative. Can’t be bothered kiss

2 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by slimman007: 5:49pm On May 25, 2021
HRSweetness:
This is heart wrenching cry look at the last kid.

Wish I could adopt them.

God bless your kind heart..if you are not married yet may you locate your husband this year Amen
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Viicfuntop(f): 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
cococandy:
Said it a million times before. If you call them the names they actually deserve, you get banned for “harassing a nairalander”.
But hey NL keep providing a safe space for rapists and pedophiles.Nothing do you.

It’s really sad that this is not the first time it’s happening. It’s a steady occurrence. And if you call them out personally, they go as far as being lewd with you.

2 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Viicfuntop(f): 6:11pm On May 25, 2021
quentin06:

You have a wild imagination, who want to sleep with that yokozuna? Stop insulting nairalanders, its you that want to sleep with the brat.

Even if your reasoning has become decayed due to your pathetic self, at least try henceforth to read and understand. I just read it again. You can easily tell the pathetic nairalanders and you, are the head.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 6:34pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

By insulting people online abi ? undecided

That was not an insult, I was only trying to correct your dull brain
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2021
Hmmmm, they are not serious o.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Arsenate(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
cococandy:

Only for guys who think it’s their right to cheat. Sorry not sorry. They deserve it. Good guys don’t.

But you already knew that.
You love to understand what fits your narrative. Can’t be bothered kiss
The amazing thing about the human mind is that it can go to great lengths to rationalise bizarre opinions/stance/ideologies. The exact same way you rationalise your stance on paternity fraud, is the same way rape apologists rationalise theirs. Fucckingn Hitler thought he was doing the right thing murdering millions of Jews ffs grin.
Like I said earlier, you really aren't any better.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by sisisioge: 6:55pm On May 25, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin angry grin grin grin

Six children borne by broke asses! How! Wahala no dey finish for this life o! 6 kids!

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by armyofone(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2021
Poor people and sex !! It is like the rest of us don't know how to climb bed!

sisisioge:
grin grin cheesy grin angry grin grin grin

Six children borne by broke asses! How! Wahala mo dey finish for this life o! 6 kids!

2 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Viicfuntop(f): 7:00pm On May 25, 2021
Klass99:

My observation - NL has a very biased set of male moderators who appear to be in support of a toxic culture on NL.

So, usually when a female user/moniker is being trolled, bullied or insulted without justification, they'll do nothing.

But, the moment that female user hits back at her bullies and hits really hard where it hurts them, they go running to these same biased MODs, who will come to a thread ban the female user and do nothing about the male user who started the bullying and insults.

A lot of these pained black simps on NL are in chronic misery, so when they come online they want to spread that misery and draw others into the cyclone of their stupidity. You can spot the pained black simps by their unprovoked insults and toxic comments towards others.

Dominique & Mynd44, for me, are the only MODs who respond swiftly and fairly to issues when called upon.

I never took note of that. It’s really sad

2 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2021
Unable to identify your right choice of man and woman leads to wrong marriages and also hardship causes seperation or break up.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Omoluabiii(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2021
Get money before you marry, una no go hear, God go do am, God go do am, see wetin una don cause now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by naija1stnigar(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
yes
don't mind the useless dog eating idiot of a father.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2021
Tony142:

That was not an insult, I was only trying to correct your dull brain

Weldone Mr professor.
You need that correction more
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Prenonjebose: 7:55pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

Generally alot of people dnt like adoption.
They feel not having their own means they are not complete.
I feel so much for them.

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 7:57pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

Weldone Mr professor.
You need that correction more

We rise by correcting others grin
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 8:06pm On May 25, 2021
Tony142:

We rise by correcting others grin

Continue rising

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 8:33pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

Continue rising

Hahaha, u sha rise like me in Jesus name grin
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Studio247: 8:39pm On May 25, 2021
Birth control Nigerians
Will not want to hear

What are you doing with this number of children
Knowing you can not take care of them

God will judge parents like this
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 8:42pm On May 25, 2021
Tony142:

Hahaha, u sha rise like me in Jesus name grin

I refuse to say AMEN to that prayer
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 8:44pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

I refuse to say AMEN to that prayer

Then your dull brain have no cure
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 8:46pm On May 25, 2021
Tony142:

Then your dull brain have no cure

See as matured man de show stupidity online.
You need deliverance mr professor tongue
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 8:48pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

See as matured man de show stupidity online.
You need deliverance mr professor tongue

Mrs. Dullard u need the deliverance more
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
Tony142:

Mrs. Dullard u need the deliverance more

Eeyah...sorry prof. with active brain
U can go and sleep now
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 9:28pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

Eeyah...sorry prof. with active brain
U can go and sleep now

Sleep? So u want me to sleep with you? Chaii, bad girl, I do not sleep for free, I charge 500k per hr, I know broke girl like u can not afford me, so hustle o, make u for no dey sleep alone grin
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 9:38pm On May 25, 2021
Tony142:

Sleep? So u want me to sleep with you? Chaii, bad girl, I do not sleep for free, I charge 500k per hr, I know broke girl like u can not afford me, so hustle o, make u for no dey sleep alone grin

Mr rich brostitute go and sleep nah..., don't worry every one has noticed you already.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 9:42pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

Mr rich brostitute go and sleep nah..., don't worry every one has noticed you already.

If I sleep by this time, buhari will beat me for sleeping too early grin
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 9:48pm On May 25, 2021
Tony142:

If I sleep by this time, buhari will beat me for sleeping too early grin

As per the lazy Nigeria youth that you are tongue
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 9:51pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

As per the lazy Nigeria youth that you are tongue

Who told u I am lazy? If u think I am lazy then pay me the 500k per hr service, let me show u that behind every laziness there is strength grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / I Caught My Husband Red Handed / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.