Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (65109 Views)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Prenonjebose: 3:57pm On May 25, 2021
folabayo:

Alot of marriage hv crashed, some people hv eaten alot concontion, some are being scarmed by fake religious men/ women just to be parents
True. Unfortunately, some are still opposed to the idea of adoption. The innate desire to have a child of theirs seems overwhelming for many of them.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Lazenby007(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2021
Buhari caused this!
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
Buhari Why undecided
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2021
Prenonjebose:

True. Unfortunately, some are still opposed to the idea of adoption. The innate desire to have a child of theirs seems overwhelming for many of them.

Generally alot of people dnt like adoption.
They feel not having their own means they are not complete.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by iampeterben(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2021
If they are trapped or arrested they need to face the hand of the law.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by neyohh: 4:12pm On May 25, 2021
The playbook is playing .

99 percent sex , 1 percent smarts.

It's going to spread .. after a total collapse , you will revisit this alarmist comments.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Gunayo(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2021
I don't know why God that knows the end from the beginning didn't stop some people from giving birth knowing fully well that they are not responsible, won't be able to take care of their children and will later abandon their children. Meanwhile, denied some responsible people with good intention of raising godly children the opportunity to have their own children just for the purpose of exalting Himself like the blind man in the Bible. You will see those serving God sincerelly and keeping to his command still looking for the fruit of the womb while the oloshos keep getting pregnant and aborting same. Anyway, he is unquestionable God. But if l am God ehhh, many people will be created without sexual organs, since many people can't control their sexual huge thereby saving the world the stress of unwanted pregnancy, abortion, terrorism, homo sexualism, arm robbery, e.t.c. The reason we are in this situation globally is because of the failure of a man to ignore the direction of his erection.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Realtest44: 4:14pm On May 25, 2021
Thank God the children were not sold, but this is cross unacceptable.quote author=Chukwute post=102047479]Teens Coach and Mentor, Ossai Ogaga Darlington has shared the plight of six children that were abandoned by their parents.

Focus Naija can report that the teen mentor had stepped out to get bean cakes from a seller at Ovwian, Delta State when he ran into the children and the landlady that brought them to the police station to report the case.

According to their narration, the father of the kids was the first to abscond before their mother who hails from Calabar left them and disappeared into thin air.

The landlady who has been feeding them after the disappearance of their parents disclosed that she was able to trace the father of the kids but he said he has given them to their mother as gifts.

She also said that the children’s grandmother supported her son’s decision to abandon them citing freedom to marry many wives as an excuse.

Watch the video below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2823673891215108&id=100007175746173&anchor_composer=false[/quote]
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:16pm On May 25, 2021
Chukwute:
Teens Coach and Mentor, Ossai Ogaga Darlington has shared the plight of six children that were abandoned by their parents.

Focus Naija can report that the teen mentor had stepped out to get bean cakes from a seller at Ovwian, Delta State when he ran into the children and the landlady that brought them to the police station to report the case.

According to their narration, the father of the kids was the first to abscond before their mother who hails from Calabar left them and disappeared into thin air.

The landlady who has been feeding them after the disappearance of their parents disclosed that she was able to trace the father of the kids but he said he has given them to their mother as gifts.

She also said that the children’s grandmother supported her son’s decision to abandon them citing freedom to marry many wives as an excuse.

Watch the video below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2823673891215108&id=100007175746173&anchor_composer=false

PLEASE HOW DO WE GET TO THEMOOOOOO

MY HEART IS CHATTERED

I WANT TO ADOPT ONE ,,,
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by BlueOrion: 4:16pm On May 25, 2021
When one of them becomes something tomorrow then both parents will comeback claiming
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by federal9: 4:19pm On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
That was how that man Mr Efanga abandoned his talented young boy and went away , whether he left Nigeria or still in Naija ,no one knows.

But look at that abandoned child today did well for Chelsea ,before moving to Aston Villa.

I know the father is biting his teeth right now.

If the father hadn't left, he wouldn't have become that talented.

Take life the way you see it.

Wisdom! Wisdom!! Wisdom!!!

3 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by eyinjuege: 4:19pm On May 25, 2021
Both parents should be caught and jailed for at least 10 years.
So they wanted the children dead?
Anyway the govt should step in and provide temporary accommodation for those children till they are at least adopted. I wish a single person could adopt them all, but 6 children no be small feat

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 25, 2021
Viicfuntop:
I’ll put this here

So Van Vicker posted his 15 year old daughter. Out of 30 comments above mine, 28 men were proposing to sleep with a 15 year old teenager with confidence in this my Nigeria. It’s quite pathetic. Normally, the ratio of refined nairalanders to the crass ones is sadly wide. Even Nwanimo, I thought was a bit okay has a meme for a 15 year old child.

This is really pathetic. These are the people the moderators should be banning. It’s sickening that the mods do not see anything wrong in it. Can you all padephiles have this same energy on Twitter or where your faces are displayed? It’s not possible. You will be called out and have your account banned or worst still, arrested by the ones out for you.

This decandence is bad for nairaland. Seun you can do better than this.

You have a wild imagination, who want to sleep with that yokozuna? Stop insulting nairalanders, its you that want to sleep with the brat.

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 25, 2021
Chukwute:
Teens Coach and Mentor, Ossai Ogaga Darlington has shared the plight of six children that were abandoned by their parents.

Watch the video below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2823673891215108&id=100007175746173&anchor_composer=false

A monkey, or even a dog would never do this.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 25, 2021
Viicfuntop:
I’ll put this here

So Van Vicker posted his 15 year old daughter. Out of 30 comments above mine, 28 men were proposing to sleep with a 15 year old teenager with confidence in this my Nigeria. It’s quite pathetic. Normally, the ratio of refined nairalanders to the crass ones is sadly wide. Even Nwanimo, I thought was a bit okay has a meme for a 15 year old child.

This is really pathetic. These are the people the moderators should be banning. It’s sickening that the mods do not see anything wrong in it. Can you all padephiles have this same energy on Twitter or where your faces are displayed? It’s not possible. You will be called out and have your account banned or worst still, arrested by the ones out for you.

You are complaining.

More than 1 Billion muslims worldwide adore a Pedophile who called himself a prophet who slept with a 9year old girl child and they even call him the "greatest" human that lived.

I have long given up on humanity.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by matm: 4:32pm On May 25, 2021
Giving birth to kids is easy but training them is like climbing a rugged mountain.And nowadays due to harder time,training of kids is becoming endless exercise as many aged continue to struggle to train even their grand children in old age.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Pierocash(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2021
federal9:

If the father hadn't left, he wouldn't have become that talented.

Take life the way you see it.

Wisdom! Wisdom!! Wisdom!!!
what of Mbappe that the father didn't leave him,isn't he talented. Neymar,Messi, CR7 nkor.

Father leaving a child can only ruin the child and not make the child
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by MummyD2020(f): 4:35pm On May 25, 2021
blinking001:
Imagine a mother abandoning her own children. Women are very terrible people.

But the man can! Double standards
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 25, 2021
iLegendd:
When you tell them life is not always about having too many children while broke, the "born early crew" and "some pastors" will say otherwise.

The government should step on this and set a rule for a poor man not to have more than 4 kids. You can't take care of 6 kids, but want to marry more.
More than one self.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Gunayo(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
what of Mbappe that the father didn't leave him,isn't he talented. Neymar,Messi, CR7 nkor.

Father leaving a child can only ruin the child and not make the child
Abi Oooooh. What will be will be either you abandon the child or not.

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by sylve11: 4:50pm On May 25, 2021
UDUJ:
Some people should never be allowed to have children. This is the height of irresponsibility.

I tell you. Similar things are happening in my current location. The father birth the children with different women and still having women pregnant. Feed the pregnant women with dry garri.

Now he has absconded to get another woman pregnant.

Some men are just stopid and some women are overly senseless. cool

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Klass99(f): 4:52pm On May 25, 2021
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by dnawah(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2021
Chukwute:

Watch the video below;

make them no worry,e happened at the right time.ibori loot don enter.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by sylve11: 4:54pm On May 25, 2021
tito44:
Most calabar and akwaibom people dont value marriage. It is engrained in their DNA. Their ladies (the married inclusive) fvcks like dog and dont mind leaving their current marriage for someone who can give it to them as e dey hot

Hahaha sad shocked cool
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Ghast12: 4:55pm On May 25, 2021
Jesus
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by naija1stnigar(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2021
Pierocash:
That was how that man Mr Efanga abandoned his talented young boy and went away , whether he left Nigeria or still in Naija ,no one knows.

But look at that abandoned child today did well for Chelsea ,before moving to Aston Villa.

I know the father is biting his teeth right now.
You mean Ross Berkley?
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by laughter123: 5:05pm On May 25, 2021
tito44:
Most calabar and akwaibom people dont value marriage. It is engrained in their DNA. Their ladies (the married inclusive) fvcks like dog and dont mind leaving their current marriage for someone who can give it to them as e dey hot

What is really your problem? Must you always show your unfortunate self?
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On May 25, 2021
blinking001:
Imagine a mother abandoning her own children. Women are very terrible people.

So the man who left the children to pursue other women didn’t do anything wrong here? From all indications, if he didn’t leave, if he stayed to help provide for the children he made, she may not have been overwhelmed to the point of leaving too.
You Dwits are used to abandoning your responsibilities to the women and now you have an opinion because this one don’t stay to bear the pain alone.

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Bestbeelieve: 5:09pm On May 25, 2021
wahala dey o! to nak no hard but responsibility after nacking na helele
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On May 25, 2021
Said it a million times before. If you call them the names they actually deserve, you get banned for “harassing a nairalander”.
But hey NL keep providing a safe space for rapists and pedophiles.Nothing do you.

Viicfuntop:
I’ll put this here

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by tito44: 5:26pm On May 25, 2021
laughter123:

What is really my mother's problem? Must my mother always show her unfortunate self?

Chai shocked
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by BRATISLAVA: 5:33pm On May 25, 2021
UDUJ:
Some people should never be allowed to have children. This is the height of irresponsibility.

It is not irresponsibility, but sheer wickedness. If the landlady managed to cater to them, they would turn up to claim them after graduation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.