Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu (41555 Views)

Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / You’re Unfit For Public Office’— Akeredolu Hits Bauchi Gov Over Defence Of Armed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2021
No inch of the space delineated and known, currently, as South West, and indeed the whole South, will be ceded to a band of invaders masquerading as herdsmen under any guise
This is absolutely right. Our governors are no more playing politics with their peoples future.

4 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Guyman02: 2:13pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ondo governor is a man ...we igbos are proud of you man

Oh wait he has an igbo wife ...no wonder
You are right, his Igbo wife will gallantly stand by him in this fight giving him all the courage he needs. Kudos to Aketi

4 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by kayevans: 2:17pm On May 25, 2021
Oxb90:
This is nothing but upper cut. The governors of the southern region are just fantastic this time. They are not smiling at all. Who goes @garba nshiehu. Able Governor, i hail thee. You have indeed made my day.

Aswear, he took the mimpi of a spokesman to the cleaners. The syphilitic senile cretin is becoming questionably and suspiciously garrulous. He obviously has sympathy for the marauding killer herdsmen hence his frequent odious ejaculations whenever their issue is at the front burner. Unashamedly oozing ethnic ridiculousness. I give Akeredolu 500 points for this well written upper cut.

7 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 25, 2021
I hope by now all southern governors through their state houses of assembly have all made preparations to pass a ban on open grazing not all this show of words.

5 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Elliotwaveforec: 2:21pm On May 25, 2021
Akere my man, I trust you

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by iamdapsyj(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2021
Starships4u:
The war of words begin..

After reading through, I wantu believe that BUHARI might just have been a figure head all these while.
Why's everyone speaking their own voice and not in UNISON?

Oga Buhari is just a demented fellow. He doesn't know what is going on.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by MummyD2020(f): 2:22pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Igbo women rock!

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by leofab(f): 2:25pm On May 25, 2021
This declaration should Be backed by law by various states house of assembly and a security outfit be launched jointly to enforce it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by LegendHero(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2021
Nice one Akeredolu.

Bakoni ti’n se niyen.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by alshalz(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2021
Afonja2:

https://dailytrust.com/you-are-a-pitiable-messenger-akeredolu-hits-garba-shehu-over-grazing-ban
For first time;I repeat , for the very first time , I am very much proud of our southern governors and I believe that this is a sign of new dawn.

7 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2021
Afonja2:

https://dailytrust.com/you-are-a-pitiable-messenger-akeredolu-hits-garba-shehu-over-grazing-ban

He knows the secret the APC withholds. He knows that the fake current President dubbed spokesman is the one behind all the chaos in Nigeria as they push closer to realising their dream of turning Nigeria into a Saudi Pie. An emirate for their fula families.

When you pick a poor and disgruntled sadist from a farm to a boardroom to lead an organisation, this is what you get.

Kudos to Akeredolu. They won't take Nigeria with everyone on his feet.

5 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Johnayoola(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I hope by now all southern governors through their state houses of assembly have all made preparations to pass a ban on open grazing not all this show of words.
This need to trend, Even if they don't want to do it they need to be force to

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Oxb90: 2:29pm On May 25, 2021
kayevans:

Aswear, he took the mimpi of a spokesman to the cleaners. The syphilitic senile cretin is becoming questionably and suspiciously garrulous. He obviously has sympathy for the marauding killer herdsmen hence his frequent odious ejaculations whenever their issue is at the front burner. Unashamedly oozing ethnic ridiculousness. I give Akeredolu 500 points for this well written upper cut.
You sabi book jare

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 25, 2021
duro4chang:
I am beginning to like Akeredolu. Others will not talk now.

That is exactly what I have been saying . Only Akeredolu and Ortom are talking and acting as if they love their people more than their personal political agenda.

We the people will be watching to see if cowardly Southern leaders betray their people now that it seems the battle line is drawn and a winner must emerge in this face-off between the South and North.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by triplechoice(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2021
Sheggy13:

There is nothing nonsensical about this write up. Stop picking up issues where there are none. This piece by Aketi is meant to be a rebuttal to Garba Shehu and his Fulani co-conspirators who are supposedly learned and should easily grasp whatever imagined complexity you perceive in this piece. It's not addressed to market women or motor park touts. By the way, what's complex about words like mendacious, extraneous, pervasive, parochialism, delineated, for God's sake? These are words that ordinarily would be required by SS3 students to find synonyms to in their WASSCE exams.

Read below and understand how the rest of the world view such press releases .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38827888.amp
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by teepain: 2:37pm On May 25, 2021
iampeterben:
Yes oh! Na so APC go take scatter finish IJN!

Please do not reduce this to a APC versus PDP issue.

Several PDP politicians of northern extractions care only about the North.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 25, 2021
Johnayoola:
This need to trend, Even if they don't want to do it they need to be force to
Southerners must pressurise their various houses of assembly to set the bill to ban open grazing in place ( for the states that don't have the law already).

It's not all about crying and wailing, we must hold the right people accountable and on this issue ,the state houses of assembly and the governors have the key.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Raph82(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2021
Garba Shehu - Abeg Malami, shebi u read wetin Akeredolu reply?
Malami- I read am now
Garba Shehu - U know say u sabi law & turenchi small, I wan ask if all d turenchi wey Im talk Na true.
Malami - Shey I no tell u before u start to dey jamtalk? I tell u say dis guy sabi law and grammar pass our level. See, d guy finish u for inside that talk no be small o.
Garba Shehu - U mean am?
Malami - I tell u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by iampeterben(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2021
teepain:

Please do not reduce this to a APC versus PDP issue.

Several PDP politicians of northern extractions care only about the North.
Both PDP and APC will scatter

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Ecosystem4u: 2:41pm On May 25, 2021
My inlaw gorverno., enough respect sir.

Bold as a lion, tell these terrorist that we can't condone them any longer. Imagine the Davy Jones insolence of Garba Ishiewu.

6 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by chrisvic007: 2:41pm On May 25, 2021
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has described Malam Garba Shehu, presidential spokesman, as a pitiable messenger who does not know the limits of his relevance.

This is nothing but a bomb.

It portends what is to happen in the country's political space. The ruling party are witnessing her dying days. The differences of interests are now sharp and irrevocable. APC will definitely split. Into how many parties, I don't know but definitely, a split is imminent.

It is for the good of the country.

6 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by selemempe: 2:42pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

grin I remember when you were a 'nationalist' like me. Now both of us have become tribalists grin
That's the Nigerian effect

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by networkgenuis: 2:44pm On May 25, 2021
Princedapace:
I love this man, wow. I want him as president, pls. He will protect the interest of southern Nigeria and make drastical changes.

He will likely be paired with a popular Northerner likely from Kano in 2023.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by teepain: 2:48pm On May 25, 2021
iampeterben:

Both PDP and APC will scatter

Both PDP and APC are mere political associations. Even, if new parties are formed today the leaders of the new political parties will still be our current political leaders. In other words, we need to be more alive to the tendencies of some ethnic groups to lord it over the rest. All men who resist this agenda, regardless of political parties, should be applauded.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Eriokanmi: 2:52pm On May 25, 2021
BigSarah:
grin This is exactly why Southerners will always be Northerners beaches, Arakunrin is just blowing grammar, whatever Garba and The northern bloc is plotting will still scale through...

Southerns need to wake up
never again
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by PHijo(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2021
I am liking this governor Akeredolu more every passing day. People should learn to put people before politics in all they do. This is unlike one former governor somewhere in Lagos who has lost his voice.

4 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by mrvitalis(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2021
selemempe:
grin I remember when you were a 'nationalist' like me. Now both of us have become tribalists grin
That's the Nigerian effect
At Least no body would say we didn't give Nigeria a chance

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by gurunlocker: 2:54pm On May 25, 2021
Omo, gbasgbos from Aketi in the past weeks. He no even wan know. First it was Malami, now Garbage shehu.

This man has said nothing but the truth. Always hiding under the president name to push their agenda. More of a spokesman for cabals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Raph82(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2021
I just wish all other governors could be this bold and call a spade a spade. U don't have to be licking northerners butts every time, it portrays u as being their slaves. Stand ur ground. Take ur actions without fear, and they will forcefully fear u. Just see the unanimous ASABA declaration that has put the entire north into confusion, they are now shivering. Any statement they're making afterwards is panic statement.

8 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Akmarshal(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

You re so full of yourselves. Ondo people and ekiti re always hard nuts to crack. So cos d wife na ibo now, d reason for him being outspoken and wit balls? Stop dat bigotry. Your governors and their wives dat re full blooded ibos nko, y re they not having balls to challenge as such?

10 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by ostarlink: 2:57pm On May 25, 2021
This settlement didn't come at a time the Fulanis still had little good reputation but now that seeing a Fulani man is tantamount to seeing a walking terrorist, a rapist, armed Robber or kidnapper.

We don't want, Garba Nsiewu...
if u so much love the Fulanis use Aso Rock as RUGA Settlement for them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election / Babajide Sanwoolu Meets A 64-Year-Old Female Traffic Control Volunteer / Pictures Of Obasanjo Laughing With Tinubu And Ogun APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.