Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu (41553 Views)

Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / You’re Unfit For Public Office’— Akeredolu Hits Bauchi Gov Over Defence Of Armed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by NinjaMetahuman: 3:05pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ondo governor is a man ...we igbos are proud of you man

Oh wait he has an igbo wife ...no wonder
didn't the five Igbo clowns you have as governor hiding under their wives panty when real yoruba men are speaking and defending their territory?

3 of them are even sniffing fulanis butt and inviting soilders to kill their own people to satisfy buhari cos they are too cowardly as usual to face their enemy but instead get hard on to Bleep their own people.

4 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by gotnel: 3:12pm On May 25, 2021
Time for the southern governors to put action into their talks.
Definitely, Garba Sheu is working for a certain group of people using president Buhari name.
However, the game and agenda of the faceless group Garba Sheu is working for is very glaring now.
Southern Nigeria must put their acts together and make bold decisions to let the northern Fulani oligarchy know that we are not a slaves as they want to see us.

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2021
joey150:
Can these governor's speech/press writers ever write in plain and understandable english?

I can understand most of those complex words, but it's very unnecessary when you want to pass a clear message to the public.

I don't know about you, but I got bored real quick reading that.

Expand you vocabulary cheesy

He's only written it as simply as his range of vocab allows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2021
FG v Southern Governors.

Let's see who blinks first.

This is exactly what Nnamdi Kanu has been screaming about for many years and cos he knows the useless southeast governors are enslaved to the fulani caliphate, he has taken it upon himself to defend Igbo land, albeit outside the confines of the law.

While I do not agree with his methods, I and recently, the southern governors, certainly agree that the marauders from futa jalon need to be checkmated lest they takeover the country.

6 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 25, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

In other words, Buhari is not in charge Terrorists are!!! Chai!!!

Akeredolu stylishly used a stone to kill two birds grin grin
They all know the man is not in charge. Very soon they will start speaking in plain language. They are still speaking in parables

7 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by mrvitalis(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
didn't the five Igbo clowns you have as governor hiding under their wives panty when real yoruba men are speaking and defending their territory?

3 of them are even sniffing fulanis butt and inviting soilders to kill their own people to satisfy buhari cos they are too cowardly as usual to face their enemy but instead get hard on to Bleep their own people.
Obviously they are clowns we have never hidden that facts ..they are fulani planted with police and inec help we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Prenonjebose: 3:40pm On May 25, 2021
Good one from Akeredolu. Garba Shehu is a shameless, opportunistic slowpoke. He has done the dance of shame after beating the drum of foolishness in the market place. Shouting constitutionality like a crazed man, without any recourse to the interpretation therein.

4 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by NinjaMetahuman: 3:42pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Obviously they are clowns we have never hidden that facts ..they are fulani planted with police and inec help we know
okay name any notable Igbo elite with stake and business in Nigeria or Nigerian politics that has been on fore front of speaking against fulani herdsmen invasion like Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Jagunlabiodua: 3:45pm On May 25, 2021
Akeredolu should be pushed and dragged to contest the presidency in 2023. Akeredolu with an Igbo Man as Vice( Yoruba + Igbo) Two Christians. Vs Islamics of Nigeria let us confirm who the people will follow. Akeredolu will appoint only Southerners just like Buhari, it is only a man like Akeredolu that can avenge the disgrace and subjugation brought upon the southern people by Buhari. 2023 Aketi must lead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Etimemy: 3:46pm On May 25, 2021
I always say the only set of people we have in Aso Rock are terrorist, they always think of evil. Garba shahu suppose relocate to bush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by slowice(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2021
But akeredolu suppose be Igbo man, I wish he is the governor of imo state... Man is very bold and confident, giving them gbas gbos. He knows bullshit when he smell some.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by mbaise1000: 3:48pm On May 25, 2021
[/color][color=#006600]
Kingrefreshed:

Meanwhile South East governor's are still Hiding under some women wrapper. They can't come out and make Full blown statement against the attacks and Fulani's numerous atrocities

You don't expect them to challenge their master? There are reasons they were selected, there are reasons you caount 4. Before 1, if some of them speak up1 will come before 4
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Kreme(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2021
BigSarah:
grin This is exactly why Southerners will always be Northerners beaches, Arakunrin is just blowing grammar, whatever Garba and The northern bloc is plotting will still scale through...

Southerns need to wake up
o
At least he speaks out
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Sammy07: 3:52pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

What of Obiano?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by mrvitalis(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2021
Sammy07:

What of Obiano?
Obiano lmao that one na person ...it's our own personal mistake Sha can't blame north

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by dederocs(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2021
Not an inch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Jagunlabiodua: 3:53pm On May 25, 2021
Akeredolu, The chairman of Amotekun sends warning and cold chills to the heart and soul of Fulani Islamic Terrorist marauding as headsmen.

Aketi for president 2023. Tinubu must come and learn what it means to be a Yoruba leader in 21st century

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Sammy07: 3:54pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Obiano lmao that one na person ...it's our own personal mistake Sha can't blame north

Well, I still prefer him that other SE governors.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Kraytur: 3:55pm On May 25, 2021
Right in our faces the crazy 4+4 crooner had always wanted rule for 8 years and which after a certain evil plan would unfold .... the lord watches from his throne up above and will make the acclaimed wise foolish in their own plans

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by joelag: 3:57pm On May 25, 2021
Sammy07:

What of Obiano?

Obiano is more like an im-becile. Unfortunately it was a mistake made by the people.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by shiffynaani(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2021
Grayoso:

That is exactly what I have been saying . Only Akeredolu and Ortom are talking and acting as if they love their people more than their personal political agenda.

We the people will be watching to see if cowardly Southern leaders betray their people now that it seems the battle line is drawn and a winner must emerge in this face-off between the South and North.
Akeredolu is southern Governors Chairman. So if he speaks, he speaks on their behalf. Which means they are all aware of it

Hope that clears it?

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by ogwumgbe: 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ondo governor is a man ...we igbos are proud of you man

Oh wait he has an igbo wife ...no wonder

This Akeredulu deserves to be the Chairman of the entire South governors. I love him so much, I love his balls, I love his intelligence, kudos to him, every other Southern governors are just vegetables to my liking

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by NayTayMan: 4:09pm On May 25, 2021
I appreciate how Akeredolu gives it back to the North without mincing words. We have, as a people given too much undeserved respect to the Northern agenda and they have taken us for a ride...so much so that they have become used to the South being at their beck snd call.
As things begin to change, expect the north to go through the typical stages of grief. They are still in the denial stage. Expect them to later go into the anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance stages.

4 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by ogwumgbe: 4:10pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO absolutely ...little wonder north ensured they were declared by inec ?

I am igbo but the cowardice of the South East governors is disgusting. That's why in igbo land no ones cares about them. They are totally irrelevant as long as igbo Nation is concerned. People prefer Nnamdi Kanu to those useless ass lickers and cowards, that have not even condemned killing by the security agents on their land even once. Idiot useless stinking rags that deserve to be hanged.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by kolexy(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2021
Oxb90:
This is nothing but upper cut. The governors of the southern region are just fantastic this time. They are not smiling at all. Who goes @garba nshiehu. Able Governor, i hail thee. You have indeed made my day.

The Governors or Governor Akeredolu. The South East Governors did not even respond to Malami.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by ogwumgbe: 4:16pm On May 25, 2021
joey150:
Can these governor's speech/press writers ever write in plain and understandable english?

I can understand most of those complex words, but it's very unnecessary when you want to pass a clear message to the public.

I don't know about you, but I got bored real quick reading that.

Nigerians are under this mess because most of them can't read. If you couldn't comprehend this master piece by a great governor, what then could you ever comprehend. my advice to you bro is to go and improve your literacy skill

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Hamiltonii: 4:19pm On May 25, 2021
Princedapace:
I love this man, wow. I want him as president, pls. He will protect the interest of southern Nigeria and make drastical changes.

He is the President of Southern Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Idadurun: 4:23pm On May 25, 2021
Oxb90:
This is nothing but upper cut. The governors of the southern region are just fantastic this time. They are not smiling at all. Who goes @garba nshiehu. Able Governor, i hail thee. You have indeed made my day.
Honestly. I enjoyed this upper cut speech. Garba Shehu, Bandit spokesman would be having sleepless headache now.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by DennisEche(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2021
I love Akerelodu.. unlike those cowards parading themselves as governors from the South east.

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Sleekfingers: 4:26pm On May 25, 2021
iampeterben:
Yes oh! Na so APC go take scatter finish IJN!

Is pdp any better? They are all bunch of looters, with absolutely nothing to offer.....
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by iampeterben(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Is pdp any better? They are all bunch of looters, with absolutely nothing to offer.....

Both PDP and APC go scatter

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by ogwumgbe: 4:29pm On May 25, 2021
joey150:

My point being, writing conversational english doesn't mean you're dumb or you skipped your English classes. I am not drawing comparison. But if that was a reply to a certain comment, I see no reason why it was rehearsed and written like some drama text.

Again, those words aren't overly difficult, they aren't everyday conversational english and I got put off reading it. That was supposed to be a simple reply to a spokesman and should have been as concise and clear as possible. Why take up my day when the headline is clearer than the entire text?

Look, that's my opinion. If you enjoyed it, then great.

I've only asked you to read other press releases to see how it's done in other climes.

Oh boy no one told you not to develop your English comprehension skill, and intelligence. You are talking like a slowpoke here. The master piece is meant to intimidate the idiots up North, so get it into your skull since your myopic brain couldn't discern common retaliatory statement

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Pictures Of Obasanjo Laughing With Tinubu And Ogun APC Leaders / Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.