Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. (4170 Views)

Gives Ways Of Midnight Sex / Widow And Her Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi (read Details) / Zimbabwean Man Gets Invited For Midnight Sex By Girlfriend Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 25, 2021
Like what?
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Starzo: 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
you dey find who u wan take do mass rituals
E nor go work for you

23 Likes

Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by ceede2: 8:14pm On May 25, 2021
Check my rule 4.
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 25, 2021
See this bullshit ritualist. You wan go give your jazzman human heads. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Lilpenn69: 9:28pm On May 25, 2021
angry chai!
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Bigdick780: 9:41pm On May 25, 2021
You are looking for who to butcher right is well, continue

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 25, 2021
Starzo:

E nor go work for you

Sorry?
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 25, 2021
Ninejaywon:
See this bullshit ritualist. You wan go give your jazzman human heads. cheesy

Looks like this is the newest unguarded accusation these days. I do not find this funny at all my dear.

When did hosting house party turn to intent for ritualism. Mind your words.
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Uniquekriss(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2021
Funhub:
Like seriously, morning sex hits differently.
Unfortunately, we the singles usually do not get enough of it.

Anyway, I want to throw a fun house party in Lagos next month to celebrate my birthday.
There will be strippers
Groupies etc.

08126818002hope your birthday isn't on the 24th cos that's mine

Hit me up on WhatsApp if you want in, coded private location and limited slots. So only confirmed persons will get the coordinates.

Cheerios.

Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
Funhub:

Looks like this is the newest unguarded accusation these days. I do not find this funny at all my dear.

When did hosting house party turn to intent for ritualism. Mind your words.

I am already marking u. I know your kind.
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
Bigdick780:
You are looking for who to butcher right is well, continue

Mind your words please.
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by debbydams(f): 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
grin grin
Nairalanders are not smiling fa
Starzo:

E nor go work for you
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by debbydams(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2021
Funhub:

Mind your words please. This is in no way a hudden thing. If this is the first Gume you are reading of such adult parties, sit ykur ignirance ass down and learn.

We are a regustered event company please.

I am taking time out to explain this much as it is my first time posting such on Nairaland.

If you are bewildered,ask. If you want to meet me, call the number and shedule appointment in an open place.

Again, let us mind our language.

I am not like some of gpu yoked with the belief of ritual and other nonsense.
lol,,don't MInd them they are using you to catch cruise.. grin
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 25, 2021
Hian!
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
debbydams:
lol,,don't MInd them they are using you to catch cruise.. grin

I was honestly surprised.

Me that is even scared of who comes because of wierd things happening.

Reason anyone coming must be screened
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 25, 2021
Ninejaywon:

I am already marking u. I know your kind.
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by debbydams(f): 11:18pm On May 25, 2021
Funhub:

I was honestly surprised.

Me that is even scared of who comes cis of wierd things happening.

Reason anyone coming must be screened
lol don't mind them...tho they can be annoying but dey actually pulling your legs..and about the party its very risk doing such or posting such here,,..u can only do that on WhatsApp invite people u know nd their friends not this faceless forum that has alot of bad nd wicked people pretending to be good..
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 25, 2021
debbydams:
lol don't mind them...tho they can be annoying but dey actually pulling your legs..and about the party its very risk doing such or posting such here,,..u can only do that on WhatsApp invite people u know nd their friends not this faceless forum that has alot of bad nd wicked people pretending to be good..

I fully understand it is why I responded to some. I was hoping including mobile number will give some sense of authenticity.

You are right and thanks for being kind with your words.

I run adult event planning business,was only extending my advert here.

Gracias much.
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by CheerfulGiver: 6:16am On May 26, 2021
You can't call it a private party while simultaneously posting about it on the most public of forums.

Common sense.

1 Like

Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Kebbiprince: 6:23am On May 26, 2021
Funhub:

Anyway, I want to throw a fun house party in Lagos next month to celebrate my birthday.
There will be strippers
Groupies etc.

Hit me up on WhatsApp if you want in, coded private location and limited slots. So only confirmed persons will get the coordinates.

Cheerios.

See yahoo boy who desperately needs human parts knowing fully well the word sex excites people, go at your own peril and lose your organs or your entire life. Spits
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by SmartPolician: 6:41am On May 26, 2021
debbydams:

Keep on encouraging him
Las las he will invite you privately and use your PP renew his Yahoo subscription tongue

1 Like

Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by debbydams(f): 6:43am On May 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Keep on encouraging him
Las las he will invite you privately and use your PP renew his Yahoo subscription tongue
I don't go to parties tho..plus I'd advice you mind your business grin
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by epondudu: 6:46am On May 26, 2021
OP...

Don't you have friends? Is it compulsory that strangers have to be invited to your house party?.
Oga this is Nigeria anything can happen and a ritualist will not admit to being a ritual.
The girl killed by Uduak was not told that she is going to be killed o.
Anyways it is your party and it is their life something must kill a man.
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by femi4: 8:21am On May 26, 2021
Funhub:

There will be strippers
Groupies etc.

Cheerios.

Early momo
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Starzo: 8:21am On May 26, 2021
Funhub:

Sorry? It will be nice if you can ignore what does not attract our interest thsn to cast such vile aspersiins, please!
Grammer pieces you there!
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by yusufdayo1: 10:13am On May 26, 2021
before you go attend the party Pls read this https://www.nairaland.com/6481281/50-guests-died-after-attending
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Solsix(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2021
Starzo:

E nor go work for you
My thoughts exactly
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2021
Starzo:

E nor go work for you
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by Xbursta(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2021
I do all and more when am less busy i go just dey pipe and suck till I pass out grin

Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by goodmuscopi(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2021
OP must think every Nairalander is a sheep. Else, why will he think writing queen's English will convince people to come and take such a lame risk.
Anyway, i wish you what you wish your audience.
Re: Early Morning And Midnight Sex Is The Sweetest. by xperiencelove(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2021
See ritualist! Olofo!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With People That Say "Cousin Brother" "Cousin Sister"? / 6 Things That Will Make You A Magnet For Attractive Women This Year. / So Unique Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.