Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' (62511 Views)

Kedei Iwara Ibiang, Missing UNICAL Student Missing (Photos) / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
cococandy:

According to the story, she went to cook . As in a paid job. Why do you people hate women so much?

What part of my comment insinuate hate for women?
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Ofadaman(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
Lotta them girls on Tinder do this,they call themselves home cook or home masseur (massage) or they sell clothings on WhatsApp, but they actually oloshos in disguise.

I'm not saying she's one, Its become a new disguise, and they visit guys that they know are yahoo guys and lie wayward lives but they do not care, they are focused on updating their WhatsApp timeline with pictures in club and different places, to show other ladies they are doing well . I hope she's found, don't know how someone would send you money to come cook in his/her house and you move out without informing any body.

6 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Robocash(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
Charley kindly visit the office of red beret they can help you track the number and all in less than 24hrs with just a token

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2021
tonididdy:

You and the dey crase. ... Breaking news kee u there
Una shitty blogs and so-so blood sucking news.
You have turned Nigeria into a bad news HQ.
You lots are not creative, no genuinety... Just yapping on about evil evil evil.

Keep darkening minds... It will turn on you one day.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2021
iampeterben:
Nosa will be the prime suspect, I feel Nosa knows this persons she had been chatting arrest him first and let him open up.
Starting point she told him, she wanna cook for someone 24hrs you didn't see her and never put a call to her immediate family. Moreover, what she doing at your place when she should be at school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by emmnprince(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2021
baddosky1:

The bank will still request that the police should authorize that such information should be released and the useless police will not be willing to give authorization until the family pays from the nose!

You see why your country is useless?

And if they employ the services of anonymous hackers now, more trouble for the matter!
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Magnito74: 6:12pm On May 25, 2021
You are a false prophet. Why should I believe you?
FalseProphet1:
When will girls have sense and stop rushing to visit strangers who flaunt wealth online for them? If they continue this their miserable attitude, by 2023, six men will have to share one wife cos the rest would have been slaughtered for rituals. This I have seen.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by emmnprince(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2021
cococandy:

According to the story, she went to cook . As in a paid job. Why do you people hate women so much?

I don't think they hate women as you thought. They only dislike the actions of stupid girls with loose morals who think they are smart, but foolish.

Though some of them expressed their displeasures with profane, coarse and vulgar words which revealed the condition of their heart & perverted minds.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2021
Dremma4:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

22 09 10 68 51
Zenith bank

Do you want to work with Via Blogging Business
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by xcelentattitude(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2021
Hmm... Na wa o
The world has degraded seriously undecided

Hopefully, she never enter this kpk boys hand

Ko por ke!
Who go visit me bayi

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nova06(f): 6:27pm On May 25, 2021
She has been found

3 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by chival(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2021
Why did the cousin Nosa not open up about her being at his place for weeks prior to her disappearance? Withholding that information may mean he knows more than he is letting on.

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Joromi1: 6:29pm On May 25, 2021
cococandy:
Cooking for money is a valid job .

Maybe you skipped this part of the story, ma

He said she dressed up and said she was going to see someone, that she got an order to cook for someone as the person paid money into her account. I said cook? Does Olive cook for people? He said that was the story Olive told him. He said it has been 9 days he last heard from her.

"Does Olive cook for people?" He said that was the story Olive told him.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Mecka: 6:30pm On May 25, 2021
cococandy:
idiotic
hi
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by innobarca(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2021
That's how 1 young girl entered bus from Delta to Lagos here last week to see a man she has been chatting online,She arrived Ojo alaba here and stayed at the park waiting for the guy to come and pick her .
Next thing the guy called and said she should leave the park and go to a particular bus stop to wait that he is close to the bus stop.

Some people in the park told the girl to let the guy come to the park there and pick her,as they waited,1 Lexus stopped at the front of the park,a guy came down but did not go to the park to pick the girl,he was just standing close to the car and as the girl took her bag to go and meet the guy,The driver of the bus that brought the girl to Lagos now decided to walk the young girl to the Lexus car..... The guy jumped inside and they zoomed off... 4 guys inside the car.

Everyone was surprised,the girl started telling them how the guy promised her heaven and earth,sent her 30k and even promised to marry her by Xmas this year.
I was just looking at the girl,young girl of around 18yrs .
They had to call her family,her elder brother and none of her family members knew about her trip to Lagos.

She was crying and saying they charmed her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Cokahot: 6:33pm On May 25, 2021
All these bdpa biches wey dey stay inside house wey dia papa aouse get asbestos and non tiled toilet. Once dem manage see yahoo boy wey pay for better hostel with tiles and p.o.p for off k or dem gather stay for off k share the rent especially bdpa. We no go hear word again,dem no dey wan go aous. When I dey bdpa chai. I see enuf sha. I come enter 19th street. Men uniben babies na dodo. E pain me say na peanuts I dey see then. I can't imagine if na now. I for don bang the whole bdpa. Young bobo with no car,u know hw e dey be na,u go toast tire,collect number,call tire,show face for hostel, still no level, na ready made dem want. The days when dem day call eod ivtech back to back 2010. E pain me die. Yahoo never popular then. Boys dey sleep for cafe day and nite dey bomb, who sabi lexus IS and ES then. I sure say slawomir for don bomb that year for vicbiz ugbowo.

3 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Kindledlight(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2021
When she is done, she will definitely call or come back home.

Light my kpoli in peace grin grin
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Hassanmaye(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS SO DAM CUTE AND SOFT.. I KNW SHE IS IN A GUY'S HOUSE GRIDDING SOME D*CK NOW.. WAT A LUCKY GUY HE IS.. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE WEN WILL MINE COME.. WTF MAN
Haha bad boy
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
Kylekent59:
dick dey sweet ooo.

I hope she is found.
Are you cheesy
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
Orubebe01:
May she be found alive

Hope say no be the sweetness of the preeq make am forget her house
Haha grin grin
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2021
Why are Nigerian girls useless?..... So people still travel for rubbish trips
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Komu1048(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2021
She went to deliver her cookies, some ladies cookies are so sweet. U won't like to loose out for a minute. Reason she isn’t back yet
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by weslay: 6:45pm On May 25, 2021
With the level of ritual killings and kidnappings Some people will never learn.

The Nosa guy should be investigated
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by ihatebuhari(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2021
dudusky007:
Yahoo plus+ them no dey gree na, always dey find already made guy..dem go use u do money spend 4 other gals....mary go round undecided
so sad for this indomie generation gals
sorry sir I think you lack sense of reasoning! How about you go back to primary school I'll sponsor you? Just a question pls get back to me

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by iampeterben(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
When will girls have sense and stop rushing to visit strangers who flaunt wealth online for them? If they continue this their miserable attitude, by 2023, six men will have to share one wife cos the rest would have been slaughtered for rituals. This I have seen.
This one have come again always seeing fake things
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by phorget(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2021
Amuochicha:
i hate men

Why the hate please?
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Vinnie2000(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2021
cococandy:
Cooking for money is a valid job .

You re defending n defending, trying to support ur gender!!

Why will a Female Undergraduate of UniBen leave her studies, travel to go cook for.....

Dis only mean she went to do some 'Shitty business' of which Dicck collection can't be Ruled out!!

She told NOBODY wen she making d Move..So wat does dat tell you??
We pray dat She is Fine n comes Back Safe, all d same..
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by ThuGGeR147: 7:03pm On May 25, 2021
The way girls take dey go collect gbola this days don too much ooh... shuooO shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.