Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' (62524 Views)

Kedei Iwara Ibiang, Missing UNICAL Student Missing (Photos) / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by EgusiShankly: 8:37pm On May 25, 2021
tonididdy:

You and the dey crase. ... Breaking news kee u there
Una shitty blogs and so-so blood sucking news.
You have turned Nigeria into a bad news HQ.
You lots are not creative, no genuinety... Just yapping on about evil evil evil.

Keep darkening minds... It will turn on you one day.
Amen... To this prayer..
How they peddle bad events surprises me..
For what benefits are they doing ds?
Money?
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Unbreakable007: 8:38pm On May 25, 2021
God abeg no give me dz kind brainless girl as daughter.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by abimic(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2021
Amuochicha:
i hate men
Why?
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by tonididdy(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2021
EgusiShankly:

Amen... To this prayer..
How they peddle bad events surprises me..
For what benefits are they doing ds?
Money?
Of course money.
Bad news equals more traffic
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Ofadaman(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2021
Eillyeillz:

What I was trying to point out, it's not like they hide it these days. Cooking job?! And you can't tell your host who is also your cousin, whom you've stayed with for weeks without letting your folks know.

It's all denial and people tell themselves whatever they want to, inorder to feel good about themselves. Deep down they know it's just sex for money,but they can't bring themselves to come to that reality, so they tag home cooking , professional home massage expert and men's wear reseller ( where they do the logistic of delivering the clorh e themselves)
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by EgusiShankly: 8:46pm On May 25, 2021
tonididdy:

Of course money.
Bad news equals more traffic
That's bad..
Terrible beings.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Bimpe29: 8:47pm On May 25, 2021
I pray for her safe return. BTW, with the spare of ritual killings and abduction, our girls ought to have known better.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by bizzibodi(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2021
The thing wey plenty for Benin she find am go Lagos...Eko oni baje oo !
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Slim987(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
Ekuke

Source: BLOG[/quote]
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Gunayo(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS SO DAM CUTE AND SOFT.. I KNW SHE IS IN A GUY'S HOUSE GRIDDING SOME D*CK NOW.. WAT A LUCKY GUY HE IS.. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE WEN WILL MINE COME.. WTF MAN
l hope when your own come it will not land you in prison. Be careful of what you wish yourself.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by dudusky007(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2021
ihatebuhari:
sorry sir I think you lack sense of reasoning! How about you go back to primary school I'll sponsor you? Just a question pls get back to me
so foolish of you..you will be used someday as well. Goat
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by shigishege: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
post=102057553:

Is this a joke to you Nairaland kids or what?
Here is someone's sister, daughter, aunt , niece we are talking about here.
Where is your empathy for crying out loud?
Why not keep shut if you don't have anything reasonable or sensible to type?
So annoying.

Atleast, YOU are considered a wise man by knowing when to talk and when to keep silent.

Are you okay?

Very Good and apt response to the kid! cool
it's the way you normally carry everything for head dey tire person. Na everybody dey be your picking, sorry o father of the nation. So bcause she be someone sister people should not write again?? abi na you go tell us. When they always warn all these girls of roaming about going from one man to the other they won't listen. And the case is clear already, let them trace her call logs and ask questions from Nosa. Simple. But its pityable that Nigeria police will not help without cash.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by ihatebuhari(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
ihatebuhari:
sorry sir I think you lack sense of reasoning! How about you go back to primary school I'll sponsor you? Just a question pls get back to me
be very careful when replying me next time. I won’t warn you again
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:37pm On May 25, 2021
Essential:
Ladies out there please register your boyfriend with your with family members and stop visiting random guys.

I totally agree.

Hide and seek relationship is classless and irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Kyari79(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2021
Fine baby like this ?
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Littlefortune(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS SO DAM CUTE AND SOFT.. I KNW SHE IS IN A GUY'S HOUSE GRIDDING SOME D*CK NOW.. WAT A LUCKY GUY HE IS.. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE WEN WILL MINE COME.. WTF MAN

Who's this clown all the time?
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by KingDash: 10:16pm On May 25, 2021
Johnwicka:
why you dey mumu na
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Iseoluwa2050(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2021
Firstly, Nosa have to hold tight and even if it will pass beating, if I was there I need to beat him first, He is a brother to Olive and you are hearing that your Sister olive call you that she is going to cook for a man in Lagos State at Ajah from UNIVERSITY of BENIN, just see the distance, why Nosa can not first call her mother in secret that your sister olive is going to LAGOS now??

I pray may God who have everything in hands and have all soul in hands will bring our sister olive can home save and nothing will happen to her and God will Forgive her all her sins and thy Lord will have his Mercy upon you and he will take her away out of all evil things and Protect her foot steps out in Safe. In Jesus name amen
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Iseoluwa2050(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2021
Iseoluwa2050:
Firstly, Nosa have to hold tight and even if it will pass beating, if I was there I need to beat him first, He is a brother to Olive and you are hearing that your Sister olive call you that she is going to cook for a man in Lagos State at Ajah from UNIVERSITY of BENIN, just see the distance, why Nosa can not first call her mother in secret that your sister olive is going to LAGOS now

I pray may God who have everything in hands and have all soul in hands will bring our sister olive can home save and nothing will happen to her and God will Forgive her all her sins and thy Lord will have his Mercy upon you and he will take her away out of all evil things and Protect her foot steps out in Safe. In Jesus name amen
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by rotimage(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

An undergraduate of the University of Benin, Olive Ize-Iyamu, has been declared missing by her family, Reports.

..... She has been found.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by sweetkev(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
Shalommy:
Some girls are foolish. Everytime same story, yet they don't learn.
I believe you also love dick adventure
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 25, 2021
Nigeria police...... Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 25, 2021
Essential:
Ladies out there please register your boyfriend with your with family members and stop visiting random guys.
.. Gbammm ! Simple Truth cool cool shocked

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by sukar886: 12:47am On May 26, 2021
Ladies please you people should becareful,bad things happen everyday becos of money,you girls no dey hear word at all,all that is glitter is not good,always let ur family people know your boy friend...keeping 10boy friend won't help you people ...all they way from Benin to Lagos,na wahoo
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Realhommie(m): 2:23am On May 26, 2021
Amuochicha:
i hate men
Many of you ladies don't have sense.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Realhommie(m): 2:29am On May 26, 2021
baddosky1:

Did you even read the article at all?

This is the reason why this country is a failed state. If they had parted with some money to the police, network will suddenly come!
Or she is the daughter of a top politician or from a very wealthy family, na the police for carry the matter for head you go think say na so dem dey efficient.

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Realhommie(m): 2:38am On May 26, 2021
innobarca:
That's how 1 young girl entered bus from Delta to Lagos here last week to see a man she has been chatting online,She arrived Ojo alaba here and stayed at the park waiting for the guy to come and pick her .
Next thing the guy called and said she should leave the park and go to a particular bus stop to wait that he is close to the bus stop.

Some people in the park told the girl to let the guy come to the park there and pick her,as they waited,1 Lexus stopped at the front of the park,a guy came down but did not go to the park to pick the girl,he was just standing close to the car and as the girl took her bag to go and meet the guy,The driver of the bus that brought the girl to Lagos now decided to walk the young girl to the Lexus car..... The guy jumped inside and they zoomed off... 4 guys inside the car.

Everyone was surprised,the girl started telling them how the guy promised her heaven and earth,sent her 30k and even promised to marry her by Xmas this year.
I was just looking at the girl,young girl of around 18yrs .
They had to call her family,her elder brother and none of her family members knew about her trip to Lagos.

She was crying and saying they charmed her.
You can imagine. She would have been toast, chai.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by olmoRoc: 2:59am On May 26, 2021
As a preteen, my dad used to always tell us wherever he was going because he felt it was important for family members to know exactly where he was and the names of the people he was visiting in case of necessity.

It wasn't just because he was a top government official, but because even in the late 70s and early 80s, kidnapping of ordinary people and the murder of those in sensitive positions were rife.

My dad also used to take my siblings to the bus station or motor park, and write down the number of the bus or vehicle they entered. Too careful? No, he wasn't! Everything happening today started a long time ago, and they're being perpetrated by the same ethnic groups we were taught to be mindful of.

Those were some of the many lessons learned from him and my primary school teachers.. As a result, I don't leave home without telling people, even friendly neighbors, exactly where I'm headed.

In a society like ours, we should always inform people around us where we're going and whom we're meeting with, as well as put the information in writing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police / Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.