Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' (62550 Views)

Kedei Iwara Ibiang, Missing UNICAL Student Missing (Photos) / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by eedimo(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2021
E be like say good News no dey sell for Nigeria undecided
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by michaellovaldo(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2021
Nawa
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2021
abi nah she want to be missing...
don't worry she will come back soon eh
just pray.. girls nowadays sef

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by omenekennedy(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2021
God will see her through!
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Lexusgs430: 5:34pm On May 25, 2021
Can't he buy food from a restaurant.......... Like we all do ......... grin

Hin wan chop beta food and top up with milk........ Snail garnished with fresh cheese........ tongue

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by DozieNigeria: 5:35pm On May 25, 2021
Blame it on pastor Oze iyamu the APC Govr. Candidate for the last election in BENIN. Nothing Good has ever come out of the APC led family
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Mecka: 5:36pm On May 25, 2021
she has gone to collect some dick lessons and when she's done she will reappear. is it not Nigerians girls I know
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by ChiefSosa(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2021
May she be found by God's grace. If this news ends up like that Priscilla ojong girl that said she wasn't missing and her phone was bad, i swear I'll personally collect loan with my uncle's account, travel with night bus to Benin to slap her face.

5 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Achorise: 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
My God!!Hope they have not cooked this one oo
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by WahalafulKay: 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
All these girls sef. She no dey read news ni?

Some people don’t deserve to be called higher institution students. At all.

If she comes back Hale, return her to jss3.

Nonsense!!!

8 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by tahyorfrosh: 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
God abeg protect your pikin o.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by donbenie(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
Amuochicha:
i hate men
Who cares.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by blackmantis: 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
Nosa knows more.....

2 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2021
Why do some gals hide their location from even their family members and costantly lying?

They should check who paid money into her account now or was that also a lie? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Joromi1: 5:40pm On May 25, 2021
Go "cook for someone". You can imagine this is your daughter. You spend big money for her education and upkeep, yet she still feels the need to leave her hostel and go cook for one mallam.

The future is vagina people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Dickson178(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2021
nothing me I go talk for here . Anything wey wan happen make e happened , only God knows and I pray make she come back safely eventually . Imagine as I ask girl for friendship , she get the mind tell me say , I nor be her class . See their type , mtcheew .

5 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Telstar: 5:42pm On May 25, 2021
Hahaha. Someone who went to see one of her boyfriends. Nigerian girls are silly.

2 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by EmekaBlue(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2021
Sweet preek holding her hostage
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by DonCortino: 5:42pm On May 25, 2021
that Nosa is a suspect

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by brainworkng: 5:43pm On May 25, 2021
Nosa is a prime suspect. He needs to be questioned

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Vinnie2000(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
When will girls have sense and stop rushing to visit strangers who flaunt wealth online for them? If they continue this their miserable attitude, by 2023, six men will have to share one wife cos the rest would have been slaughtered for rituals. This I have seen.

Kai!!
this FalseProphet ehn!!
So Dats wat you have seen?? sad cheesy
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by DonCortino: 5:44pm On May 25, 2021
omenekennedy:
God will see her through!

how? someone that is suppose to be in school studying?
leave God out of this.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Telstar: 5:44pm On May 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Sweet preek holding her hostage
Yeah, Nigerian girls love preek a lot. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by DencyZemirah: 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
I pray she is found. Girls, Girls, always trying to play smart at the detriment of their safety. She became a professional cook just to outsmart the simple life saving question of "Babe wia you dey go?"
Truth be told, if that movement was legitimate, she would have responded by saying "I dey go cook for ..... Location" then she can be reached if things go sour.
Embrace honestly and openness at all times especially to family and well meaning friends, it can be a life saver.

10 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by ChiefSosa(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2021
Okoyomon41:
Reply me
YOU ARE MAD.
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by blingxx(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2021
Amuochicha:
i hate men

The redpillers are coming for you sha ,plus your father is also a man
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by AntagonistKKK(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2021
Cook for who?
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by tunary(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2021
They will never learn despite the recent negative occurrences lately
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 25, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS SO DAM CUTE AND SOFT.. I KNW SHE IS IN A GUY'S HOUSE GRIDDING SOME D*CK NOW.. WAT A LUCKY GUY HE IS.. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE WEN WILL MINE COME.. WTF MAN

Dude what do you smoke? I'd like to try it
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by AmgrayLogistics: 5:48pm On May 25, 2021
She will be found

Amgray Logistics
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Seun360(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2021
Wetin concern Agbero with overload.

Next story please.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.