Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo (3925 Views)

Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... / 1920's Vintage Photos Of Alaigbo / Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 7:58pm On May 25, 2021
owobokiri:
This thread started off discussing some socalled Biafra economic potentials...., then subtly pivoted into a feast of hatred against eastern minorities..., as usual. Folks are are so dramatically worried about how to remove eastern minorities from Biafra more than they do about achieving Biafra...

This uncanny fixation on turning igbo minority neighbors into igbo enemies should worry.. There is absolutely no strategic thinking in this and I'm now starting to suspect the real intentions of the original purveyors of this retrogressive mindset on this thread...

Until IPOB stop the stupid fixation on licking shits from minorities.
Until you stop propping up the ego of these minorities, creating the wrong impression that these groups are essential to economic Viability of Igboland.

We would never have BIAFRA.

The day you Igbos free yourself from mental slavery of belittling the capability of Ndiigbo as an independent and self sustaining entity, would be the day Biafra would come.
Go figure.

But until then. We proud Igbo nationalists would not allow you IPOB people with no iota of self or group dignity denigrate our Worth, potential and capabilities as a people.

5 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by EdoDefence: 8:01pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

Ok.
So we take it your ethnicity is inconsequential.
And until you come out proud to proclaim and accede allegiance to your ethnic group and not hide behind meaningless terms like MIDWESTERN REPUBLIC, I have no business with you.

Bye bye! grin

Am just being a concerned neighbour sha undecided
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:02pm On May 25, 2021
EdoDefence:

Am just being a concerned neighbour sha undecided

Your ethnicity sir?

3 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by EdoDefence: 8:03pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

Your ethnicity sir?

Pointless question, it's evident already I don't hide.

Is it with ethnic group you want to take survive on the 500 million USD? undecided
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by OriakuAmara(f): 8:03pm On May 25, 2021
I don't know why Igbos can't allow these tribes to rest,
I love diplomacy and respect of people's right.
We will make good neighbors with them that is cemented with good fences,
They can survive without Igbos and
Igbos can survive without them.
kiss

6 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:06pm On May 25, 2021
EdoDefence:

Pointless question, it's evident already I don't hide.

Is it with ethnic group you want to take survive on the 500 million USD? undecided

How hard can it be that a grown adult cannot be proud of his ethnicity even in a faceless forum. grin
See how you are sweating just for being asked to be proud of your ethnic group. grin

How do you expect me to take you serious?

4 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by EdoDefence: 8:08pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

How hard can it be that a grown adult cannot be proud of his ethnicity even in a faceless forum. grin
See how you are sweating just for being asked to be proud of your ethnic group. grin

First you said faceless next you said sweating undecided how can you see the sweat of a member of a faceless forum undecided

Answer the question and don't be scared grin

1 Like

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by caleboxylic: 8:09pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

Nnnaa. BIAFRA should be strictly SE and Igbos in SS who accept they are Igbos. At the moment,only Egbema,Obiigbo, Enu-ani and Isobo ( Indigenous Igbos of Obubra LGA of Cross River) fufill these criteria in SS.

Any non Igbo group that wants to join would have to send us a written proposal. Then we sit down and discuss terms and conditions with them.
USA we know today started with about just 13 states,other states saw how good it was and applied to join. Puerto Rico was the last to join or so. Success has many fathers.
Let's kick start it ourselves. And then give anyone else who wants to join criteria to meet to be part of us. We can even turn some of them down in the end if we don't think they have something to offer us or that they habour innate Igbophobia. grin
We are good to go on our own. Anyi Zulu ka eme! That's the Central theme of this thread. Ndiigbo anyi Kariri okwu! Anaghim agwa gi ka I Hari I gwa onye Ozo! Anyi akpughi mmili n'onu nwe n'ekwu. Obughi etom onu! Anyi na ekwu ihe mere eme life!

Ka Chineke mezie Okwu.

Elele people,omuma and eche inclusive. Majority of them don't deny their Igbo roots.
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:10pm On May 25, 2021
EdoDefence:

First you said faceless next you said sweating undecided how can you see the sweat of a member of a faceless forum undecided

Answer the question and don't be scared grin

So what's the name of your ethnic group grin

5 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by EdoDefence: 8:11pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

So what's the name of your ethnic group grin

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by theTranslator: 8:12pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2020/01/11/nigeria-receives-17-5-billion-diaspora-remittances-in-2019/%3famp

The above is amount NIGERIANS in Diaspora remitted to Nigeria in 2019. A whopping 17.5billion dollars.
No group travels out of this country and have more diasporan distribution worldwide than Igbos,and no group have more knitted and tight monogamous family set up that thrives on elderly ones remitting funds to help parents back home to train younger ones and afford them luxuries they themselves missed while growing up than Igbos. Ndiigbo always always send money home to mama and Papa and siblings, our monogamous family settings makes this possible.

I would stick out my neck and say that atleast 30% of that diasporan remittance was made by Igbo diasporan population. That checks out at 5billion dollars remitted that could be easily remitted to Biafran economy. Calculate this in Naira and see for yourself.

Imagine how much more they would remitt to help Independent Igbo republic to kick off! smiley If need be? shocked

Ndiigbo! Republic of Igboland is and will always remain very very much Viable and more beneficial to us than NIGERIA.
Let no one tell you otherwise. With or without the Minorities,we are good to go.
The success or failure of BIAFRA is not tied to any Minority group. It is tied to Ndiigbo, our patriotism towards our motherland, our highly skilled diasporan population, our very resourceful artisans in Aba, our industrialists in Nnewi,our very fertile soils in Ebonyi and Enugu,our humongous Natural gas reserves in Anambra,Abia, and Imo.

Ndiigbo, we are good to go. cool
This is very delusional sir

Igbos only import and that is very dangerous to any nation

Always put proof in your write ups

Not directly from your delusional reasoning

1 Like

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:12pm On May 25, 2021
OriakuAmara:
I don't know why Igbos can't allow these tribes to rest,
I love diplomacy and respect of people's right.
We will make good neighbors with them that is cemented with good fences,
They can survive without Igbos and
Igbos can survive without them.
kiss

Very shameful and insulting of great Igbo people and our capabilities by IPOB and MNK.
They owe us a serious apology for such insult

3 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:13pm On May 25, 2021
theTranslator:

This is very delusional sir

Igbos only import and that is very dangerous to any nation

Always put proof in your write ups

Not directly from your delusional reasoning

Lol!
Is this what you deduced from the OP of this post? grin

4 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by owobokiri(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

Until IPOB stop the stupid fixation on licking shits from minorities.
Until you stop propping up the ego of these minorities, creating the wrong impression that these groups are essential to economic Viability of Igboland.

We would never have BIAFRA.

The day you Igbos free yourself from mental slavery of belittling the capability of Ndiigbo as an independent and self sustaining entity, would be the day Biafra would come.
Go figure.

But until then. We proud Igbo nationalists would not allow you IPOB people with no iota of self or group dignity denigrate our Worth, potential and capabilities as a people.

You are just cleverly trying to mask your puerile "devide and rule" schemings with colorful igbo nationalist rants.. All I asked for is the strategic thinking behind these incessant demonization of the Eastern minorities.. Your desperation in putting far too much energy to prove the uselessness of the minorities shrouds your whole thesis with suspicion. Take it from me; you are not genuine! You are doing a hatchet job but who cares? You will fail anyways..

3 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:19pm On May 25, 2021
owobokiri:

You are just cleverly trying to mask your puerile "devide and rule" schemings with colorful igbo nationalist rants.. All I asked for is the strategic thinking behind these incessant demonization of the Eastern minorities.. Your desperation in putting far too much energy to prove the uselessness of the minorities shrouds your whole thesis with suspicion. Take it from me; you are not genuine! You are doing a hatchet job but who cares? You will fail anyways..

grin
No body said they are useless.
No one is really useless.
We are simply putting it out there that they are not essential to Economic Viability and sustainability of Biafra.

We are good to go with or without the Minorities. That's the theme of this thread.
No one is bellitling any one. cool

8 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by theTranslator: 8:26pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
Is this what you deduced from the OP of this post? grin
I repeat

Facts are not same as delusional reasoning
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:28pm On May 25, 2021
theTranslator:

I repeat

Facts are not same as delusional reasoning

Let me guess? You are another self acclaimed"host" begging for Unity from "parasites" who want nothing to do with you?

Another NIGERIAN who love Igbos more than Igbos love themselves? grin

4 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:40pm On May 25, 2021
caleboxylic:

Elele people,omuma and eche inclusive. Majority of them don't deny their Igbo roots.

Nnaa. Elele people are Ikwerre people. Omuma are Etche people.
To the best of my knowledge, none of those two groups are proud Igbos.
And as far as I'm concerned, they are inconsequential in the Viability of Igboland republic.

We move on! If they want to join, they write us a proposal, we give them our conditions, if they are happy with the conditions, we admit them.
That's how USA grew from original few states to Many states.
SE, plus Enuani,Plus Obiigbo, plus Egbema plus Benue Igbo, plus Isobo in Obubra LGA of Cross River. We are good to go. cool

7 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Sylraph1: 8:44pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

Let me guess? You are another self acclaimed"host" begging for Unity from "parasites" who want nothing to do with you?

Another NIGERIAN who love Igbos more than Igbos love themselves? grin

You've got to learn to ignore these inconsequential touts parading this thread . The just wanna derail the thread at all cost.Ignore them and watch them fade away.
The sole aim should be to get our people fully involved to conote their own quota.

4 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 8:45pm On May 25, 2021
Sylraph1:

You've got to learn to ignore these inconsequential touts parading this thread . The just wanna derail the thread at all cost.Ignore them and watch them fade away.
The sole aim should be to get our people fully involved to conote their own quota.

Thanks nwanne.

5 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by iroko2020(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

We are working on it.
In Igboland republic, we will put last nail on the coffin of that ugly part of our history.
And mind you,Osu caste was practiced in about 1/3 of Igboland.
The largest Igbo clan of Ngwa has no Osus. The Aros have no Osus.
The entire Ebonyi know nothing about Osus. The Ndoki and Asa clans have no Osu caste system.
So it's more of a regional than a centralized practice in Igboland.
Nevertheless, we would snuff it out in Alaigbo republic. cool
Many communities in Enugu don't practice the Osu caste system

3 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by caleboxylic: 8:55pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

Nnaa. Elele people are Ikwerre people. Omuma are Etche people.
To the best of my knowledge, none of those two groups are proud Igbos.
And as far as I'm concerned, they are inconsequential in the Viability of Igboland republic.

We move on! If they want to join, they write us a proposal, we give them our conditions, if they are happy with the conditions, we admit them.
That's how USA grew from original few states to Many states.
SE, plus Enuani,Plus Obiigbo, plus Egbema plus Benue Igbo, plus Isobo in Obubra LGA of Cross River. We are good to go. cool

Whosoever is interested should write and wait for our approval. That's a good one and it shows who we are as Igbo people. MNK failed on this.

In addition,our people should talk to MNK with regards to minorities in south south. He should be forced to start speaking for Igbo speaking part of old biafra. What we need is Alaigbo republic or we remain in Nigeria bc these minorities hate us with passion . A new nation with them is like current Nigeria and this must be avoided.

5 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Sylraph1: 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
OriakuAmara:

Yes we will build relationships with them just like Portugal and Spain.
Let them be on their own.
Enough of this Ipob embarrassing Igbos as if we can't breathe without them
This is exactly what I stand for...
I really appreciate MNK effort in bringing the crusade thus far,but I believe the inclusion of these igbophobic sub groups is the major setback we are having.
For goodness sake,igbos are too big to drawn back by those elements.Its high time he let them be and join through referendum with terms and conditions after biafra have been actualized.
Ife nke anuwa akarigo Biko!!

6 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 9:02pm On May 25, 2021
caleboxylic:

Whosoever is interested should write and wait for our approval. That's a good one and it shows who we are as Igbo people. MNK failed on this.

In addition,our people should talk to MNK with regards to minorities in south south. He should be forced to start speaking for Igbo speaking part of old biafra. What we need is Alaigbo republic or we remain in Nigeria bc these minorities hate us with passion . A new nation with them is like current Nigeria and this must be avoided.

Exactly the position of well breastfed, intelligent and well thinking Igbos .

Biafra is strictly an IGBO affair. Any other non Igbo neighbor interested should write a proposal to us. If approved after deliberations and discussion of terms and conditions, they would be welcomed aboard. If not, the door would be slammed hard on their faces! No Time! cool

6 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by OfoIgbo: 9:18pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

We are working on it.
In Igboland republic, we will put last nail on the coffin of that ugly part of our history.
And mind you,Osu caste was practiced in about 1/3 of Igboland.
The largest Igbo clan of Ngwa has no Osus. The Aros have no Osus.
The entire Ebonyi know nothing about Osus. The Ndoki and Asa clans have no Osu caste system.
So it's more of a regional than a centralized practice in Igboland.
Nevertheless, we would snuff it out in Alaigbo republic. cool

Nris have no osus also

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by OfoIgbo: 9:34pm On May 25, 2021
Omanambala:

Just open mouth and spill gibberish. Go through this thread and tell me any of the Igbo who gives a hoot about your "Niger Delta" crap. Truth is you just realized we don't give a second ffuvkk about you nor whatever you have....hear it again , WE DONT FFUCKING WANT YOU! Go settle your scores with NK because nobody in this thread is an IPOB. The people who posted on this thread are Pro-Igbo Republic not IPOB members.

Again , we don't need your NIGER DELTA !

However, we will take our Igbo brothers trapped in that your dirty waters with us...enu ani , etche , Obigbo and Egbema. Take Ika and Ukwuani and do whatever you please with the.

Bye felicia!!

That guy Plead obviously thinks we are so keen on them being a part of Biafra.

Anyway I am sure they know that any core Igbo territories in their tower of Babel will be Biafran territory. Every bit of Ndokiland which includes Bonny are free to join Biafra if they want.

The Jajas of AmaIgbo can also attach Opobo to Biafra.

The Enuanis, Isobos, Etches, Omumas e.t.c are definitely welcome

6 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by owobokiri(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2021
England would have been a poor vassal island today if she didn't venture outside! We write in english here today because of the fact that we are culturally segmented along the English norms. Shell Petroleum and others have made billions for their folks back home as a result of these forays outside. Russia and USA would have been inconsequential in global politics if they allowed vociferous enemies to force them into secluded boundaries. BOTTOM LINE: Where you have the chance to expand your boundaries, TAKE IT! It's the norm! State building is not for pacifists.

We are even having these "minority issues" in Biafra today, mainly because of the lack of hunger for territories in igboland. Otherwise, how can a tiny swat of space like ikwerre land be responsible for basically coordinating the "abandoned property" saga if base wars in the past were fought to neutralize any anti igbo sentiments there as the Yorubas and fuulani did with their own minorities? It's because of the "biri ka mû biri" mentality that these agrresive traits keep growing.. Igbo influence didn't permeate as it should..

In essence, our docile nature to issues associated with territorial acquisition is part of the reason why we are so vulnerable to the devilish manipulations of our most virulent enemies from afar..

2 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by OfoIgbo: 9:55pm On May 25, 2021
EdoDefence:

The 500 million USD is the underreported revenue generated by just Imo and Abia. I know for a fact that both states generate more than double that amount but the authorities controlled by Fulanis are wickedly ascribing some of their daily amount to non Igbo states.
No mention was made of the one coming from Anambra.

When all these are added up and the oil resources from Igbo areas in the SS, which includes Oyigbo and onelga. LGAS, which are the two most oil laden LGAS in Nigeria and happen to be Igbo LGAS.

When further added to the untapped gas resources in Igboland, bearing in mind that Imo and Anambra have the most gas reserves in Nigeria and they are Igbo states.

I expect up to 30 billion dollars per annum accruing to Biafra from just oil and gas sector. You have nothing on us.

Also Igbos being entrepreneurial, will have no limits and can easily bring another 30 billion dollars per annum to the Biafran coffers through non-petroleum sectors

1 Like

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by EdoDefence: 9:57pm On May 25, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The 500 million USD is the underreported revenue generated by just Imo and Abia. I know for a fact that both states generate more than double that amount but the authorities controlled by Fulanis are wickedly ascribing some of their daily amount to non Igbo states.
No mention was made of the one coming from Anambra.

When all these are added up and the oil resources from Igbo areas in the SS, which includes Oyigbo and onelga. LGAS, which are the two most oil laden LGAS in Nigeria and happen to be Igbo LGAS.

When further added to the untapped gas resources in Igboland, bearing in mind that Imo and Anambra have the most gas reserves in Nigeria and they are Igbo states.

I expect up to 30 billion dollars per annum accruing to Biafra from just oil and gas sector. You have nothing on us.

Also Igbos being entrepreneurial, will have no limits and can easily bring another 30 billion dollars per annum to the Biafran coffers through non-petroleum sectors

Mr Igboid come and see the answer I expected from you undecided

Simple question you can't answer
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 10:03pm On May 25, 2021
owobokiri:
England would have been a poor vassal island today if she didn't venture outside! We write in english here today because of the fact that we are culturally segmented along the English norms. Shell Petroleum and others have made billions for their folks back home as a result of these forays outside. Russia and USA would have been inconsequential in global politics if they allowed vociferous enemies to force them into secluded boundaries. BOTTOM LINE: Where you have the chance to expand your boundaries, TAKE IT! It's the norm! State building is not for pacifists.

We are even having these "minority issues" in Biafra today, mainly because of the lack of hunger for territories in igboland. Otherwise, how can a tiny swat of space like ikwerre land be responsible for basically coordinating the "abandoned property" saga if base wars in the past were fought to neutralize any anti igbo sentiments there as the Yorubas and fuulani did with their own minorities? It's because of the "biri ka mû biri" mentality that these agrresive traits keep growing.. Igbo influence didn't permeate as it should..

In essence, our docile nature to issues associated with territorial acquisition is part of the reason why we are so vulnerable to the devilish manipulations of our most virulent enemies from afar..

Nnaa! That era has passed. We are in a new era.
The era of Igbo nationalism.

Not even UK can keep Ireland against their wish.
If for any reason you wish to annex those minorities, you should know that you would not do that by the pathetic unity begging you lots are currently doing in IPOB grin.

You do that by showing them they are not important to us. You work on Igbo Republic, make it so Viable and rich that every body would be banging on our doors to join, like any Mexico state would , if USA gives them option to join now. These people would happily drop their identities to become Biafrans if we manage to create a 2nd world technology driven country in Igboland. grin

Aku n'ebe Okwu.
That's the stage we are on now.

Stop dissipating energy licking minorities shits, they are not that important. grin
Be content with Igboland. Spend all that Energy in making her a regional economic and military power and everything else will fall in line.
Germany can take back all her lands Poland took after second World war today, but she would not? You Know why? Because it's pointless, she is now the leader of modern Europe, economically and industrially. The knowledge that she can take whatever she wants now, is enough satisfaction for her.
Success is the best form of revenge.

I seriously don't know how you Igbos think.

Seriously, if I were Minorities, I would be wary of you Igbos agenda of including them in Biafra. You lots are simply not well oriented at all. You will make yourselves outcasts before minorities who suspect you of sinister motives and enemies of Igbo nationalists who think you are out to take away our Igbo dignity and pride on the altar of your shameful unity begging, a trait so un-Igbo.
You will end up nowhere if you continue like this.

7 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 10:05pm On May 25, 2021
EdoDefence:

Mr Igboid come and see the answer I expected from you undecided

Simple question you can't answer

I don't owe you, a man of no ethnicity any explanation on Biafra viability.
The aim of this thread is to convince fellow Igbos, not non Igbos. grin

4 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by EdoDefence: 10:09pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

I owe you, a man of no ethnicity any explanation on Biafra viability.
The aim of this thread is to convince fellow Igbos, not non Igbos. grin

Just go and learn from Mr Ofoigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / BREAKING. Scores Dead In Twin Explosion In Maiduguri Market / PHOTOS: Mystery In Kenya As Man’s Manhood Moves To Knee After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.