Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo (3888 Views)

Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... / 1920's Vintage Photos Of Alaigbo / Nigeria’s AKK-Pipeline Project Lacks Economic Viability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by EdoDefence: 11:57am On May 26, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I have been observing you and I can't help but wonder if actually you are a citizen of Edo....
I'm Edo and know very well the people,region that are a huge burden to us all in this nation especially to us SS and the SE people.. look at the four arms of govt, the presidency,the senate,the house of rep and the judiciary,where do you find a SS or SE person at the helms of affairs? Do you wanna mention Omo agege?
Among Buharis service chiefs,do you have a SE person represented? Who are the people that owns virtually all the oil wells in our Delta? Who are the people controlling our oil wealth? Who controls the maritime sector? I work at sea and u know everything about the maritime sector and all the bulshhhy happening in places like NIMASA.
Who are the people opposing resources control,true federalism? Who are the people opposing total restructuring of the country?
Who are the people against sovereign national conference?
....and when one takes a look at some of your posts,they are virtually all Igbo this,Igbo that!!!!!

Very strange..

Wow I am now a celeb grin you took the time to observe me lol

By the way face your SE and don't attach yourself to Ẹdo.

If you're truly Ẹdo you should have seen where they talk down on Ẹdo.

If you are truly Ẹdo you should have seen where they say Ẹdo cannot have its own nation

If you're Ẹdo you should have seen where they try to play divide and conquer strategy between the different Ẹdo clans

If you are Ẹdo you won't be taking their side

I am just cool with you because you claim to be Ẹdo

1 Like

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by AfonjaConehead: 6:26am On May 27, 2021
EdoDefence:

Wow I am now a celeb grin you took the time to observe me lol

By the way face your SE and don't attach yourself to Ẹdo.

If you're truly Ẹdo you should have seen where they talk down on Ẹdo.

If you are truly Ẹdo you should have seen where they say Ẹdo cannot have its own nation

If you're Ẹdo you should have seen where they try to play divide and conquer strategy between the different Ẹdo clans

If you are Ẹdo you won't be taking their side

I am just cool with you because you claim to be Ẹdo
You don't have to believe all those craps,we ain't in medieval times no more.
Edo is a nation on its own in the first place and we ain't afraid to stand alone...there are a lot of small nations all over the world and they are doing very well,far better than this shhhthol!!!!

I'm not taking anybody's side for nothing,all I'm for is to join hands first,first with progressives to liberate us, southerners especially us down south from the clutches and parasitic grip of the internal colonialists.... After all,it is said that the enemy of my enemy is my friend....
It's no use for the SW,the SS and the SE fighting eachother,the parasites up will continue to take advantage for its own benefits.... Life is simple if people can really humble themselves and come together.... We southerners should put our God given intelligence to use and come together and liberate ourselves first from the parasites and sort out ourselves later,simple.

@ the bolded up there,only a bastard would deny his heritage and claim that of another man.

Koyo..
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by EdoDefence: 6:53am On May 27, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You don't have to believe all those craps,we ain't in medieval times no more.
Edo is a nation on its own in the first place and we ain't afraid to stand alone...there are a lot of small nations all over the world and they are doing very well,far better than this shhhthol!!!!

I'm not taking anybody's side for nothing,all I'm for is to join hands first,first with progressives to liberate us, southerners especially us down south from the clutches and parasitic grip of the internal colonialists.... After all,it is said that the enemy of my enemy is my friend....
It's no use for the SW,the SS and the SE fighting eachother,the parasites up will continue to take advantage for its own benefits.... Life is simple if people can really humble themselves and come together.... We southerners should put our God given intelligence to use and come together and liberate ourselves first from the parasites and sort out ourselves later,simple.

@ the bolded up there,only a bastard would deny his heritage and claim that of another man.

Koyo..

I will reduce my rates of attacks on them for your sake and I hope they stop their attacks on us as well otherwise I won't have any choice than to resume hostilities, it's like telling Israel not to attack when Hamas attacks them.

By the way your moniker shows you are attacking some people in the west grin

Koyọ otẹmwẹn
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by whirlwind7(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2021
budaatum:

Really? I got a guy here telling us Palestinians are not oppressed and black Americans are not oppressed and I bet if we asked him he'd say Igbos are not oppressed neither and you have to move on.

Care to help him with his floundering argument because he seems to be needing it.

What oppression?
The few cases I'm aware of (including my village in Imo State) the Osu among us don't get disrespected in anyway.
They own their lands, they own businesses, they build houses, they partake of every social events in my community that they care to.
Only place the line is drawn is having them married to those who are deemed as non osu.
Moreover, in the event a marriage is contracted without the community becoming aware at the onset and tried to stop it, the marriage stays.
Except the couples themselves decided to part ways due to pressure, the community doesn't take steps to nullify the marriage. They only try to prevent it.

When you say oppressed, you give the impression that they aren't allowed to farm, to use the community stream, to buy and sell at the markets, or to even have friends among the community.

Many of them like to live outside their communities or states, where they become very successful. Some of the best looking houses in my community are owned by them, and another thing I noticed is that, they themselves are very selective of the people they marry (in terms of physical appearance) which ensures they produce beautiful children.

Two years ago, my community hosted a beauty pageant and the winner was this devastatingly beautiful damsel wẹ later found out her parents were osu.

Honestly, we don't regard it with much seriousness in my community. We've learnt from so called freeborns who married osu and their lives have been bliss.
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Collyweed: 10:31am On May 27, 2021
whirlwind7:

What oppression?
The few cases I'm aware of (including my village in Imo State) the Osu among us don't get disrespected in anyway.
They own their lands, they own businesses, they build houses, they partake of every social events in my community that they care to.
Only place the line is drawn is having them married to those who are deemed as non osu.
Moreover, in the event a marriage is contracted without the community becoming aware at the onset and tried to stop it, the marriage stays.
Except the couples themselves decided to part ways due to pressure, the community doesn't take steps to nullify the marriage. They only try to prevent it.

When you say oppressed, you give the impression that they aren't allowed to farm, to use the community stream, to buy and sell at the markets, or to even have friends among the community.

Many of them like to live outside their communities or states, where they become very successful. Some of the best looking houses in my community are owned by them, and another thing I noticed is that, they themselves are very selective of the people they marry (in terms of physical appearance) which ensures they produce beautiful children.

Two years ago, my community hosted a beauty pageant and the winner was this devastatingly beautiful damsel wẹ later found out her parents were osu.

Honestly, we don't regard it with much seriousness in my community. We've learnt from so called freeborns who married osu and their lives have been bliss.

So in your mind you think that the bigoted troll you wrote all this explanation cares about the truth?

I don't understand you guys on this form. Where is the ako na uche?
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by AfonjaConehead: 10:50am On May 27, 2021
EdoDefence:

I will reduce my rates of attacks on them for your sake and I hope they stop their attacks on us as well otherwise I won't have any choice that to resume hostilities, it's like telling Israel not to attack when Hamad attacks them.

By the way your moniker shows you are attacking some people in the west grin

Koyọ otẹmwẹn

You are very correct at my moniker. I opened it after the yoruba people teamed up with the north (same north,fulanis that have been and are still a huge problem,burden to us south today) 2014 to vote a known ethnic bigot like buhari to power against a fellow southerner!
But if you will notice on some of my posts,I always end with "ignore my moniker" and I'm considering putting it down maybe later.

As regards resuming hostilities,we should be aware that there are a lot of impostors on here who are hell bent on making sure the south remain divided and some mischievous old perves (like myself grin at times) just do it for fun....but there are few southerners from every side who especially the one s some fellas call "Y...mzlms" who are just die hard bitter against fellow south! Such hatred can never be for our good.
Haba! Come to think of it,we are all looking for the same thing!!!
Lagbaja sang,"na wetin you dey find,I dey find..."

Well you are free to do whatever you want o but all I know is,the Igbos are never our problem.

Our real enemies,the ones we should transfer our aggression to are the people sitting on top of our resources.....

Domo
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by budaatum: 2:50pm On May 27, 2021
I wonder what the so called osus would say about your claim that they are not oppressed.

There are some on here claiming the Igbos are not oppressed neither because they can do business where they want and marry who they want and farm where they want, so I wonder if you will agree with them and stop this your call for Biafra because "What oppression?"

After all, "Honestly, the rest of Nigeria don't regard the Igbo pain with much seriousness in their community"?

whirlwind7:

What oppression?

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by budaatum: 2:55pm On May 27, 2021
Collyweed:

So in your mind you think that the bigoted troll you wrote all this explanation cares about the truth?

The wisdom in ignoring the oppression of others while touting your own oppression?

Can't see any myself, I must say, especially when you are reduced to baseless name calling.
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by whirlwind7(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2021
Collyweed:

Didn't know about him, and haven't taken note of him and his posts.
I make it a point never to respond to trolls and asswipes here.
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2021
Ofunwa111:

angry angry who be this one ?

Am a Biafran any problem.
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Ofunwa111: 10:36pm On May 29, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Am a Biafran any problem.

We expect a Biafra that is strictly for the South East and Igbo groups who are interested and not what you writing up there. ok ? sad angry
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Izuchukwu18(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2021
Igboid:

Nnnaa. BIAFRA should be strictly SE and Igbos in SS who accept they are Igbos. At the moment,only Egbema,Obiigbo, Enu-ani and Isobo ( Indigenous Igbos of Obubra LGA of Cross River) fufill these criteria in SS.

Any non Igbo group that wants to join would have to send us a written proposal. Then we sit down and discuss terms and conditions with them.
USA we know today started with about just 13 states,other states saw how good it was and applied to join. Puerto Rico was the last to join or so. Success has many fathers.
Let's kick start it ourselves. And then give anyone else who wants to join criteria to meet to be part of us. We can even turn some of them down in the end if we don't think they have something to offer us or that they habour innate Igbophobia. grin
We are good to go on our own. Anyi Zulu ka eme! That's the Central theme of this thread. Ndiigbo anyi Kariri okwu! Anaghim agwa gi ka I Hari I gwa onye Ozo! Anyi akpughi mmili n'onu nwe n'ekwu. Obughi etom onu! Anyi na ekwu ihe mere eme life!

Ka Chineke mezie Okwu.

That's what I want thanks

2 Likes

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Izuchukwu18(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Ofunwa111:

This is what I want

We expect a Biafra that is strictly for the South East and Igbo groups who are interested and not what you writing up there. ok ? sad angry

Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Izuchukwu18(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2021
OriakuAmara:

You guys get deep issues

Like how?
Re: An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo by Igboid: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
I remember this thread.
Taa ka bukwa gboo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Of Nigerian Airways In 1969 Will Make You Sad / Obidients See Finishing From Reno / Update In Rivers State: Lists Of People Governor Fubara Have Sacked So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.