Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) (66999 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by bishopkay: 4:41pm On May 25, 2021
Ikology:

You need to be whipped severely for this myopic statement you put up there. So in your thought process, Umahi defection to APC means he is romancing with Fulani people? He shouldn't play politics? He must remain in PDP? You need help

Go and whip your father first. He deserves that if he raised you to have comprehension issues, as you've clearly shown now. Where did I mention PDP and APC here? Where did I ever question his defection?
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:42pm On May 25, 2021
SE/SS NO VISITORS ALLOWED IN SCHOOLS, AND BARS SHOULD EMPLOY SECURITY.

CHURCHES SHOULD HAVE SECURITY AT THE GATE.

MARKET SHOULD HAVE SECURITY AT ENTRANCE, WITH TRAINED DOGS TO SNIFF OUT EXPLOSIVES.

VIGILANTE SHOULD OPERATE DURING THE DAY AS WELL AS NIGHT, STOPPING AND IDENTIFYING EVERY UNKNOWN PERSON IN THE COMMUNITIES.

VIGILANTE SHOULD STOP THE CAR AT A DISTANCE AND ORDER THE OCCUPANTS OUT.

IF THEY ARE FOREIGN, THEY SHOULD TAKE THEIR SHIRT OFF, WHILST THE VIGILANTE REMAIN AT A DISTANCE, WITH GUNS AIMED AT TARGET.

THERE SHOULD BE A PHONE LINE FOR PEOPLE TO CALL, IF THEY SEE ANY PERSON THAT THEY DONT KNOW, NEAR THE CHURCHES, SCHOOL OR COMMUNITY AREAS AND BARS.

SE GOVS SHOULD REACH OUT TO NNAMDI KANU, SO WE CAN MOVE ESN OUT TO PROVIDE SUPERIOR FIRE POWER

OUR MEN, ARE HUNGRY TO DISPATCH THESE JANJAWEEED INFIDELS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE 72 VIRGINS.

THIS IS OUR JOB, Y WE WERE CREATED BY CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by ElValiente(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2021
Known gunmen cheesy
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by mightyhaze: 4:45pm On May 25, 2021
Biodun556:
Igbos now join terrorists. Na wa o

now?

Thot u already branded them terrorists since 2017
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojihadist: 4:46pm On May 25, 2021
Ramanto:
I really wish Boko Haram will leave North East for South South to teach this people how to do it, since they are hell bent on comparing with Borno in civil unrest. Keep it up.
whatever you wish the south south and east is what i am wishing you and your families
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2021
unmask:
but the people are dancing to their tunes......what does it take for a politician to rile up everybody? yet a vast majority don't see past these manipulations.

That is why you would hear them say "ipob boys" "die in the lagoon" "jihadists" people are simply being programmed to a certain narrative. Unfortunately very few people see fellow Nigerians first as human beings before adding the ethnic and religious coverings.

Lastly it is funny when I see the hate being propagated towards Muslims because of Boko haram and in my mind I think "These people -presumably christians - actually read the passage on the good Samaritan"

That suicide bomber can never be a southerner, and can never be a christain bro. This is what southerners have been trying to prevent. They want to prevent the infiltration of southern Nigeria by people coming from north. Unfortunately, the northern border is weak and many foreign fulanis have infiltrated northerner Nigeria, causing endless problems and moving down south. The southerners must rise else, na sorry
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Ikology(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2021
bishopkay:

Go and whip your father first. He deserves that if he raised you to have comprehension issues, as you've clearly shown now. Where did I mention PDP and APC here? Where did I ever question his defection?

Continue playing the ostrich.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by cybersoldiers: 4:49pm On May 25, 2021
brainpulse:
The IPOB unknown goat can't even preserve his uniform. Rest in pieces.

Let the ESN Igbos do whatever they like in their south east o.

Are you a human or robot?

Your terrorist brothers from the world's largest terrorist religion of pizza are at work.

The man has been identified as a fulaNorth.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by bishopkay: 4:50pm On May 25, 2021
Ikology:

Continue playing the ostrich.

If you need help tying your father whilst you whip him, only then should you Holla at me again. Thanks and have a nice day or rather not!
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 4:50pm On May 25, 2021
selemempe:
Probably a boko haram agent
Even in the heat of the civil war, Igbos never turned to suicide bombing
so u have found out that the suicide bomber is not igbo?
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:53pm On May 25, 2021
FOR IGBO PEOPLE TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH YORUBA AFTER ALL THIS WAHALA IN NIGERIA.

ALL THE YORUBA MUSLIM MUST FIRST GIVE THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIAN.

U CAN IMAGINE, THE JANJAWEEED MOD IN THE POLITICS SECTION REPEATEDLY SENDING MATTERS CONCERNING THE EAST TO FP, AFTER ONLY HIS FELLOW JANJAWEEED MUSLIMS HAVE COMMENTED.

HE LEFT EARLIER THREAD WHERE, IGBO PEOPLE MADE IT CLEAR THEY WERE UNDER TERRORIST ATTACK FROM THE NORTH, THEN FP THE THREAD WHERE THEY CHANGED IT TO IPOB.

THEREBY CHANGING THE NARRATIVE TO IPOB, INSTEAD OF ISIS OR BOKO HARAM.

I DONT KNOW WAT AFONJA ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE MEDIA SPACE.

THEY WILL SEE WHITE AND CALL IT BLACK.

NO ATOM OF TRUTH IN THEM.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2021
27Pushing30:
Don’t understand... what kinda bomb be that one ?

This DOES not look like a bomb explosion or even IED

NO REASON for his face to be intact if the body suffered such blast
The explosive was probably small, like a hand grenade.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Ikology(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2021
bishopkay:

If I need help tying my father whilst you whip him, only then should you Holla at me again. Thanks and have a nice day or rather not!
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by membranus: 4:58pm On May 25, 2021
liasmiram2567:

So ,what are you insinuating?
This is the high point ofthe activities of your deranged IPOB and so called unknown Gunmen.Period.

It has been confirmed that it was a fulani jihadist that attempted it.

All their evil plans against the South will fail in JESUS Name, Amen.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by naija1stnigar(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2021
What I know is that it is only those who have concluded plans to go and enjoy their seven thousand virgins in hell will choose suicide bombing as a fast way to get to their destination those who do it know themselves so don't drag ipob or esn into the game.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by CSTRR: 5:02pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by selemempe: 5:02pm On May 25, 2021
AbuAeesha:

so u have found out that the suicide bomber is not igbo?
it has been confirmed that it wasn't a suicide bombing. Igbos don't do suicide bombing. We are not abokì
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by CSTRR: 5:06pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by CSTRR: 5:09pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by CSTRR: 5:10pm On May 25, 2021
It seems the IQ on Twitter is significantly higher than on nairaland.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by hammerDK: 5:12pm On May 25, 2021
CSTRR:
It seems the IQ on Twitter is significantly higher than on nairaland.

THE PROBLEM IN NAIRALAND IS THE JANJAWEEED, MODS.

HE ONLY LIKE HIS FELLOW supporter of APC TO COMMENT FIRST ON IGBO THREAD BEFORE HE SEND IT TO FP.

IT IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

THERE WERE EARLIER THREAD, WHERE PEOPLE FROM THE AREA IDENTIFIED THE ATTACKER, BUT HE CANNOT ALLOW THAT ONE SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Ejjis(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2021
The statement reads,

"My attention has been drawn to a news making the round in some section of the media that there was an explosion of a suicide bomb in Afikpo, Ebonyi State this afternoon."

"The above news is in sharp contrast to the reality as the incident was a grenade of a security personnel carrying out his duties at the said location that accidentally exploded. A similar incident equally occurred in front of the Ebonyi State Old Government House as some mobile police officers were servicing their APC machine. The first incident took the life of a passerby while the second caused injuries on the affected person, who has been taken to the hospital, where he is currently receiving treatment."
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Oppy2k2: 5:14pm On May 25, 2021
The same Ebonyi that was peaceful when umahi was in PDP now litter by boko haram

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by hammerDK: 5:15pm On May 25, 2021
[s]
Ejjis:
The statement reads,

"My attention has been drawn to a news making the round in some section of the media that there was an explosion of a suicide bomb in Afikpo, Ebonyi State this afternoon."

"The above news is in sharp contrast to the reality as the incident was a grenade of a security personnel carrying out his duties at the said location that accidentally exploded. A similar incident equally occurred in front of the Ebonyi State Old Government House as some mobile police officers were servicing their APC machine. The first incident took the life of a passerby while the second caused injuries on the affected person, who has been taken to the hospital, where he is currently receiving treatment."
[/s]

CRAP, IGBO PEOPLE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SWEEP THIS ATTACK UNDER THE TABLE OR CHANGE THE NARRATIVE.

IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK.

HE WENT TO SCHOOL AND BAR, BEFORE ACCIDENTALLY EXPLODING THE BELT.

A Suicide bomber has lost his life after attempting to attack a primary school in Afikpo local Government area of Ebonyi state on Tuesday.

According to eyewitness reports, the bomber attempted to enter Amaizu/ Amangballa Primary School but was turned back by the school’s security after failing to justify his reason for visiting.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by hammerDK: 5:18pm On May 25, 2021
NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED INTO SCHOOL THAT IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF.

NOT EVEN PARENTS.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, VIGILANTE SHOULD MOUNT ROAD BLOCKS AROUND EVERY SCHOOL.

IF SE LIKE, LET THEM ALLOW THEIR HOMOSEXUAL GOVS SWEEP THIS ATTACK UNDER THE CARPET.

MORE WILL FOLLOW AND THEY WILL BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND NORM.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by pquaver(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2021
Plut01:

The corpse looks like that of a Fulani boy.

When did Fulani start to wear jeans and shoe?
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by ScamHunter: 5:30pm On May 25, 2021
Hmmmmm....imagine Afikpo people allow their people become Muslims? Why won't they become suicide bombers? Interesting that this is happening at a time Christian pastors are competing for who owns the most private jets, while terrorist religion is making converts with cash and food in Afikpo and Nsukka. Islam never goes anywhere without people blowing themselves up. I hope the guy isn't Igbo.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by anigbajumo(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
BKayy:

How many years did it take the Fulani to launch there jihad on Hausa Kings?
Centuries right?
How many years did it take the Fulani to attack and seize Ilorin from the Yoruba?
Centuries right?
How many years did it take the fulani to invade and take over Nupe land?
Centuries right?
How many years did it take the Fulani to invade and take over Jukun land?
Centuries right?
How many years did it take the Fulani to use Jukun to invade and take over Etsako land?
Decades right?
Do you see why history was scrapped from Nigeria curriculum? Because they want all these things to continue. Don't tell me you expect your people to launch their attack the very day they touched down in Afikpo

Nonsense write-up with no iota of knowledge
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
When Libyans took up arms against the Libyan state, they thought they were doing the right thing. They thought the solution to their problems then was getting rid of Ghaddafi, and there was nothing anyone could have told them to dissuade them from continuing with their campaign.

Today, Libya is by far worse off than it was during the time of Ghaddfi. The country is now fragmented, with warlords ruling over the fragmented bodies.

Also, their country is now a training ground for terrorists all thanks to that mistake they made that no amount of counselling would have stopped them. If they had known what would become of their country as a result of their action, I am sure they would have done something different.

In Nigeria, we are gradually taking that route. Thanks to politics, we have refused to look at our problems from an objective point of view, instead we choose sentiment all the time. The same sentiment that drove the Libyans to self destruction.

When someone says there are external forces whose interest is to destabilise the country behind what is happening in Nigeria, despite having several countries to make reference with, educated people will shout him down and call him a liar, because like the Libyans, they don't want to listen to the voice of reason until it is too late.

We have Syria, we have Libya and a host of others to take example from, but we are closing our eyes.
I other words, we should keep quiet and accept our fate!
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
Biodun556:
Igbos now join terrorists. Na wa o

Some fulani terrorists are disguising using Oduduwa and Biafra names here

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2021
hammerDK:
FOR IGBO PEOPLE TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH YORUBA AFTER ALL THIS WAHALA IN NIGERIA.

ALL THE YORUBA MUSLIM MUST FIRST GIVE THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIAN.

U CAN IMAGINE, THE JANJAWEEED MOD IN THE POLITICS SECTION REPEATEDLY SENDING MATTERS CONCERNING THE EAST TO FP, AFTER ONLY HIS FELLOW JANJAWEEED MUSLIMS HAVE COMMENTED.

IT IS FULANI TERRORISTS THAT ARE DISGUISING AS YORUBAS
HE LEFT EARLIER THREAD WHERE, IGBO PEOPLE MADE IT CLEAR THEY WERE UNDER TERRORIST ATTACK FROM THE NORTH, THEN FP THE THREAD WHERE THEY CHANGED IT TO IPOB.

THEREBY CHANGING THE NARRATIVE TO IPOB, INSTEAD OF ISIS OR BOKO HARAM.

I DONT KNOW WAT AFONJA ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE MEDIA SPACE.

THEY WILL SEE WHITE AND CALL IT BLACK.

NO ATOM OF TRUTH IN THEM.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Jazzman01: 5:52pm On May 25, 2021
selemempe:
Probably a boko haram agent
Even in the heat of the civil war, Igbos never turned to suicide bombing

Kanu adviced Igbos to start carrying suicide bombs some days ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.