Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller (1685 Views)

Current Life In School / This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by flyinnizam(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2021
nairaland has improve my ability to be in control of my emotion. most girl now thinks I hate women, a misogynist meanwhile I just hate only girls that wants to manipulate men just because they think they are women and all men are the same that falls for vagina then loses sense in the process. the truth is i like girls but don't try to manipulate me otherwise i will just delete you. my prayer for all men is to make decisions based on logic and not emotions but unfortunately some men are already simp and will always remain a simp

18 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by Godada(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2021

Truth remains that men are still gonna choose beauty over brains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by setobaba: 6:23pm On May 25, 2021
Seems it’s only i and slamiwor no dey carry ladies matter this much. They are always secondary to me for now

5 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by flyinnizam(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2021
Godada:

that's true and I know many of them.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by flyinnizam(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2021
setobaba:
Seems it’s only i and slamiwor no dey carry ladies matter this much. They are always secondary to me for now
being secondary is closer to primary. while not tertiary. a simp spotted
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by Connected1: 7:26pm On May 25, 2021
It's good to be a Redpiller, but sometimes you ought to Simp, it's very essential.
Same way that there will be a situation that will make you to sin even if you very righteous.
Spotting and getting the right woman to be in your life isn't by being a Redpiller or Simp, that's why I don't take these things too serious.
What's good for you will come to you, just don't lose it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2021
I guess i'm partially at your level only that i'm much more aggressive and female nairalanders especially the feminist biittches have as well tagged me with MISOGYNY. I post, i fume out especially for the fact i'm actually suffering biittched world from my very home. Women don't have any other thing to say to you other than insult and make you look bitter, hateful etc.

I'm actually growing a reputation here with my moniker, the basis of redpill is not only knowing the truth but also helping other men out there discover it, i enlighten, i correct mistakes men make, i give ideas on how to treat hoes when they misbehave!
If you think you are being criticize too much, maybe you should check my profile and scroll through my threads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by flyinnizam(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2021
Connected1:
It's good to be a Redpiller, but sometimes you ought to Simp, it's very essential.
Same way that there will be a situation that will make you to sin even if you very righteous.
Spotting and getting the right woman to be in your life isn't by being a Redpiller or Simp, that's why I don't take these things too serious.
I can never be a simp. i have a gf and she doesn't try to control me emotionally
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by flyinnizam(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I guess i'm partially at your level only that i'm much more aggressive and female nairalanders especially the feminist biittches have as well tagged me with MISOGYNY. I post, i fume out especially for the fact i'm actually suffering biittched world from my very home. Women don't have any other thing to say to you other than insult and make you look bitter, hateful etc.

I'm actually growing a reputation here with my moniker, the basis of redpill is not only knowing the truth but also helping other men out there discover it, i enlighten, i correct mistakes men make, i give ideas on how to treat hoes when they misbehave!
If you think you are being criticize too much, maybe you should check my profile and scroll through my threads
Preach hundred times and some men will still be a simp
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by Jeon(f): 2:34pm On May 26, 2021
Godada:

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by Jeon(f): 2:36pm On May 26, 2021
Connected1:

You have sense bro!

Have a cold vodka

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 26, 2021
flyinnizam:
nairaland has improve my ability to be in control of my emotion. most girl now thinks I hate women, a misogynist meanwhile I just hate only girls that wants to manipulate men just because they think they are women and all men are the same that falls for vagina then loses sense in the process. the truth is i like girls but don't try to manipulate me otherwise i will just delete you. my prayer for all men is to make decisions based on logic and not emotions but unfortunately some men are already simp and will always remain a simp
short and detailed grin grin grin grin
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 26, 2021
but bro due to level of simps we have in society u have to simp if u really wanna get pussy but just simp with care
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by solidmyk(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2021
Connected1:
Nah, don't ever try becoming a simp instead be fun to be with.

Most redpiller tend to become rigid after learning the truth about women
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by kenn4rill(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2021
I think it's not all about being a redpiller, as a man you always have to find a way to balance things, some times you act like a simple and still be a redpiller....na wisdom my brother, you need make them they crack brain for your actions.
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by solidmyk(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2021
kenn4rill:
I think it's not all about being a redpiller, as a man you always have to find a way to balance things, some times you act like a simple and still be a redpiller....na wisdom my brother, you need make them they crack brain for your actions.
There's are obvious reason you should never become a simp or act as one. being a simp means you'll always keep acting needy and nothing kills attraction than this
So it'll really makes sense when a redpiller learns social skills just to blend things up
It is also believed that the way you start with her must be the way you end with her, imagine starting out as a simp cry
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by flyinnizam(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2021
Abba114:
but bro due to level of simps we have in society u have to simp if u really wanna get pussy but just simp with care
simp is simp...no care there..it's either u are a simp or not bro
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by flyinnizam(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2021
solidmyk:

There's are obvious reason you should never become a simp or act as one. being a simp means you'll always keep acting needy and nothing kills attraction than this
So it'll really makes sense when a redpiller learns social skills just to blend things up
It is also believed that the way you start with her must be the way you end with her, imagine starting out as a simp cry
just imagine it bro. I can't imagine it. I can't be friends with a simp. so annoying.
Re: Summary Of My Current Life As A Redpiller by flyinnizam(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2021
kenn4rill:
u can't be a simp and be a redpiller. they don't mix like water and kerosene. u have to choose ur path bro. a word is enough for d wise

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Radio Station / RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? / I Cheated On My Fiancée With My MD Because Of Job, Now I'm Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.