Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) (9501 Views)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / I Visited A Redpiller Today (photo) / Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Please repent and stop sleeping around all ye useless redpillers. By the time you're 30 your dick will start looking like the one on the right.

Remain a virgin, remain healthy. Keep your virginity for your wife.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Drella(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:
Please repent and stop sleeping around all ye useless redpillers. By the time you're 30 your dick will start looking like the one on the right.

And your signature reads "I'm not a troll angry "

9 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by TMTR: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2021
It's obvious that the tuition wasted on your block head would have been better utilized by using it for something else, it would yielded better dividend than the retardness that you are displaying all the place

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

I will like to impregnate u, just like i have notoriously done.
I'm a very handsome guy, attractive, hot and charismatic, seeing me alone will get any girls pant wet instantly no matter how strong headed she has proven to be before.

if you want to see my pics kindly send a pm. Winks!

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

I'm not a troll. Nigerian men should stop sleeping around and keep their virginity for the right woman.

Did I troll you?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I will like to impregnate u, just like i have notoriously done.
I'm a very handsome guy, attractive, hot and charismatic, seeing me alone will get any girls pant wet instantly no matter how strong headed she has proven to be before.

if you want to see my pics kindly send a pm. Winks!

Will stop this nonsense!!! angry

Do you know who I am in my church?

Is this the only thing you think about You are a disgrace to Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2021
TMTR:
It's obvious that the tuition wasted on your block head would have been better utilized by using it for something else, it would yielded better dividend than the retardness that you are displaying all the place

Sorry dear. I heard gay men get angry easily, ask Drella.

Pumpumking come and carry your fellow Yaba left patient.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Drella(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

I'm not a troll. Nigerian men should stop sleeping around and keep their virginity for the right woman.

Did I troll you?

Your creation of multiple threads is troll-like.

There is nothing like a male virgin.If your boyfriend asks you to determine his virginity status,how will you?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Pumpumking stop trying to nyash nairaland girls if not your dick will look like the one on the right.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by KingDash: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

mumu
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

Your creation of multiple threads is troll-like.

There is nothing like a male virgin.If your boyfriend asks you to determine his virginity status,how will you?

I'm a chronic attention seeker sha, didn't you know

There's nothing like a female virgin too. How will you prove your girlfriend is a virgin?
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

Did I troll you?
u just troway.
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Drella(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

I'm a chronic attention seeker sha, didn't you know

There's nothing like a female virgin too. How will you prove your girlfriend is a virgin?

Well, most female virgins have hymen.All it takes is for me to insert a finger or two into my girlfriend's honey pot(with her permission).I have answered.Now tell me how you'll determine a guy's own.

I love how you admitted it in the emboldened.
You need to get a companion, it's better that way.
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

Well, most female virgins have hymen.All it takes is for me to insert a finger or two into my girlfriend's honey pot(with her permission).I have answered.Now tell me how you'll determine a guy's own.

You need to get a companion, it's better that way

Naaahhhh!!! I'm mean to men, they don't like me.

What if your girlfriend doesn't have a hymen?

I was born without a hymen cry
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

You need to get a companion, it's better that way

Naaahhhh!!! I'm mean to men, they don't like me and I'm not a lesbian.

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Drella(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

Naaahhhh!!! I'm mean to men, they don't like me and I'm not a lesbian.

No wonder you hate red pillers.Only simps can tolerate you being mean to them.How do you know you're not a lesbian?Have you tried dating one before?

Until you answer how you'll know if a man is a virgin before I answer the emboldened!
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2021
thíѕ σp lσσk líkє ѕσmєσnє whσ juѕt єѕcαpєd frσm pѕчchíαtríc wαrd

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

Did I troll you?

Quick question.

Do you love deek?
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Hintona stop this attention seeking and go and read your books

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2021
This Zzor nor wan get work...

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Bashiru, why na?
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Pumpumking: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

Drana...please ignore that fooolish Siofra, she childish like a children....anyways so wot kinda prikkk do u nomaly prefa sir?
1) Our London sweet prikkk 

2) or those local cheap home base Nigeria skinny lookin midget prikkk that looooklike toothpig angry
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by debbydams(f): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

babe u no get work o grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Drella(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Pumpumking:

Drana...please ignore that fooolish Siofra, she childish like a children....anyways so wot kinda prikkk do u nomaly prefa sir?
1) Our London sweet prikkk cheesy

2) or those local cheap home base Nigeria skinny lookin midget prikkk that looooklike toothpig? angry

I prefer 2.
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Pumpumking: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

I prefer 2.

angry
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Pumpumking: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

I prefer 2.

^^^^^,NO TASTE!!! angry
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Drella(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Jeon(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Lol

I will go with 1 [left ]
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by Konor: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

My debby!!!
Guy man this format don cast angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:

No wonder you hate red pillers.Only simps can tolerate you being mean to them.How do you know you're not a lesbian?Have you tried dating one before?

Until you answer how you'll know if a man is a virgin before I answer the emboldened!

A virgin man has a tight foreskin and when he has sex a small spot of blood will be visible on the tip of his manhood.

LADIES PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Re: This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) by siofra(f): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Quick question.

Do you love deek?

Nope! Asexual ✌️

#virginforjesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful People Are Usually The Most Lonely / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. / How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.