Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth (747 Views)

7 Reasons Why Most Women Avoid Their Husbands At Night / "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth by lecturer50(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2021
From my experience with men so far,if a woman can build 3 houses and then announce that she wants to get married to 3 men at the same time, with the promise that each man would be given a house,

and that she would be the head of the family, visiting each husband in turn,

so many men would apply to be married to her, not minding the fact that they would be all married to the same woman.

Of course, I know, many men would deny this.

But I know men very well and I have seen a lot of things to know that the easiest thing for a woman to do is to marry more than one man.

Men would almost never admit it openly, but they know I am saying the truth.

To marry 5 husbands at the same time is the easiest thing to do on the earth,if the woman has the means, and makes her intentions known

Of course so many men may deny this, but I know that men are the masters in self deception and because of unnecessary pride, they would never accept some truths.

I have aunt and female relatives that are well to do and I have seen things.

But men, because of pride would never accept this.

Let us assume you are a woman and you have money and you invite a man to your house, cook good food for him and after he has eaten, you then have sex with him.

You treat him like something very precious,hug him from behind and call him "sweetheart".

Let me assume he doesn't have a good phone, you went and bought him an Android phone.

You make him know that you already have a house and that if he marries you, both of you will live in your house and that you will take care of his needs, that you will buy him a car,

I tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing else but the truth,most men would immediately agree to marry such a woman.

Most men already know that what I am writing is true, although some may deny it out of pride.

Even if you tell him that you will still marry another husband so that they would be 2 husbands in the same house, some men would still agree.

The rate at which men are looking for successful women cannot be overstated.
Re: To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth by lecturer50(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2021
Re: To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth by fashionnisir(f): 11:18pm On May 25, 2021
Nonsense you never catch one ,you dey talk of 5 men

1 Like

Re: To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth by Nobody: 12:21am On May 26, 2021
Yes

Modified::
shocked
Re: To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth by lecturer50(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2021
StacyO:
Yes
Re: To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth by agnes7(f): 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
It is true.

I remember the Kano husband Hunter who announced that she would give a car to any man who would marry her.

The number of men who went to the venue to marry her was so much.

Infact the number of men who went to marry her was more than 10,000.
Re: To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth by dederocs(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
If you are very rich, you can grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Fuvk My Madam Husband. / CUBANA Is The New COOL / Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo Flaunting Her Beauty In Hot Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.