Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

"A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda (2635 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by TrunnionNews: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2021
In recent time, many people on different social media platforms make assumptions that is not really true.

A tweet was made by a Nigerian lady where she claims that a man is the easiest thing to get as a woman.

According to her, being single is a choice for the women.

She wrote "Being single is a choice for women, there is no such things as she can't get a man. A man is the easiest thing to get".

Reacting to this claims, many of her male fans did not surcom to this idea and fires back at Melinda for calling men cheap.

Everybody has to right to air his or her views on social media but with this claims, I don't think it's proper so say such dehumanizing words towards men.

What are your thoughts on this matter? Let's know it through the comment section.

Read people's reactions below
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/a-man-is-easiest-thing-to-get-melinda.html

1 Like

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by tnerro1(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Not every person with something dangling between their legs is a man o. Be careful before you choose a beast instead of a man grin

5 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by federal9: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2021
If I talk now, they will begin to quote me.
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Kylekent59: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2021
I hope you can all confirm it now. Nigerian girls are................

1 Like

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by DaddyRochie1642: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2021
What should I do with this news sad

1 Like

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by DaddyRochie1642: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:
Not every person with something dangling between their legs is a man o. Be careful before you choose a beast instead of a man grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Thinkherbell(f): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Very very easy. People that don't have a man, don't just want to have one.

2 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2021
[/quote]
She is not lying, But she didn't mention real men, I'm sure she's oblivious of the fact that real men exist, she's never met one in her life.
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by fati2001(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:

2 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by SILENTandSMART2: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
yes nah
dat bwest nah whala cry

omó wink
no she's not true,

yes some men like it tongue
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Ur mates are getting wisdom,degree,job and business ideas on how to better their lives.u are there getting a man..pls,somebody should tell dis woman.dat the easiest thing to get is self-respect and self-worth..not a man.for a man is prone to change,but,the aformentione won't.

4 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Frankraj: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2021
She should say getting a man to sleep with her is the easiest she can get .but getting man that will marry her or spend a million plus for her marriage rite is as difficult as ever .that's when she will know men are not fools . For fvk men can fall for a woman with attractive body but for marriage is a no no

11 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Either she's talking about sex.

Getting a man to commit is just to play without sex.

4 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Enudapan: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Some girls will just be giving themselves high hope

1 Like

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Another hoe that just want to trend cheesy

They can't just do without exposing thier milk bags. cheesy

[color=#990000][/color] The same goes for men too. A man chooses to and not to have a woman in his life also.

2 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Juicethekid: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Some girls will just be giving themselves high hope
sir please help me with litte cash to feed no amount is too small please i ran out of cash yesterday
2 1 7 7 5 3 9 2 3 1
UBA Bank
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by osarogie28841: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
I hope you can all confirm it now. Nigerian girls are................
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's True But Many Ladies Don't Know D Formula Dat's Why We Av Many Of Single.
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
StacyO:

No, Any Lady Who Is Intelligent Would Get A Man Easily. Many Are Beautiful But Their IQ Is Very Low.

1 Like

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Bennysam: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
StacyO:

I this you’re only girl that reason normal as a girl here
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Bennysam: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
StacyO:

I think you’re only girl that reason normal as a girl here
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Babara1994(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can get a man to bleep you but you can't easily get a man to love you truly.

2 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by futurerex: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
She's somehow saying the truth. Imagine the attention they gain from guys.
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Kondomatic(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Then why do your sisters pray, fast, go diabolical, use pussy sweetener, love portion and even fight one another just to have one?

4 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by udomonday: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
TrunnionNews:

In recent time, many people on different social media platforms make assumptions that is not really true.

A tweet was made by a Nigerian lady where she claims that a man is the easiest thing to get as a woman.

According to her, being single is a choice for the women.

She wrote "Being single is a choice for women, there is no such things as she can't get a man. A man is the easiest thing to get".

Reacting to this claims, many of her male fans did not surcom to this idea and fires back at Melinda for calling men cheap.

Everybody has to right to air his or her views on social media but with this claims, I don't think it's proper so say such dehumanizing words towards men.

What are your thoughts on this matter? Let's know it through the comment section.

Read people's reactions below
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/a-man-is-easiest-thing-to-get-melinda.html

getting him is not the issue, but keeping him when your pussy is no longer sweet.

2 Likes

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by purples25(f): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ahem. Okay.

1. To Get.
2. To Keep.
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by dodoisk(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
will u be my woman?
Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Oyiboman69: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
yeah can't deny that...I guess your choice of man will make you realized that to get a man is not easy as you claim it to be....

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
It depends on what she means by 'get'. If she means to have sex with then run, then she's right. But if she means to marry, she is only deceiving herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda by felong(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
It is easy to get him, sleep with him, make him spend some money on you, but to get him to commit to you like marriage is where the problem is, that one is very difficult.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

+18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] / What Does A Woman Mean With This Question? / Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.