Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? (2709 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / Highly Intelligent Guys And Relationships / Why Are Intelligent Girls Rare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by sexy74(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2011
@ poster
If I may ask, how intelligent are you on a scale 1 to 10?
I believe that the kind of people you associate yourself with makes u believe that intelligent men are rare.
You visiting 10 states in America and don't find an intelligent man means u only look for Junkies or you like junkies.
Being in Nigeria and still say intelligent men are rare means you only aligned withe the Agbero's and the Almanjiris of the society.
Intelligent men abound look for them they will overwhelm you.
Without going far check the post of the men.
As for me am intelligent and easy to access
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by sexylogan(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2011
poster, the intelligent guys hav found intelligent girls. along the way, they met u, but wer not

impressed. go figure. cry
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 9:11pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^
@sexy74 and sexylogan
e no go better for you. u no go make am for this life. How did you make the conclusion that I hang out with lowlifes like you? I am high class and intelligent naughty woman.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Kelvinj(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2011
beejaei:

^^^^
@sexy74 and sexylogan
e no go better for you. u no go make am for this life. How did you make the conclusion that I hang out with lowlifes like you? I am high class and intelligent naughty woman.
why are u mad they said that?? Of course its true cos how could u say intelligent guys are rare??
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 9:26pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^

You sef no go make am for life. Your life go turn yamayama.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by sexylogan(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2011
beejaei:

^^^^
@sexy74 and sexylogan

Sorri, babe. your wicked prayer is many yrs late. kiss im a medical doctor making cool money n there's
nothin u can do about it. (thankfully) cool im not a lowlife, NL is just a past-time for me. "high-class and intelligent"? i
seriously doubt that.
 "You can pay for school, but u can't buy class." cool
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 9:42pm On May 02, 2011
what is you talking about? i don't believe you have ever seen a school before, not to talk of being a dokita.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by justwise(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2011
beejaei:

what is you talking about? i don't believe you have ever seen a school before, not to talk of being a dokita.

Do you still think u are intelligent?
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Kelvinj(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2011
Hahaha beejei, sorry ur curse came so many decades late, sorry ooo
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by sexylogan(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2011
beejaei:

What u believe or dont believe in this case is irrelevant. it doesn't change the fact of who i am.
At a time in history, men believed that the earth was the centre of the universe and all other
planets and stars revolved around it. the same people believed that humans think with their hearts
and the brain was what pumped blood round the body. today we laugh at such gibberish but at a
time, anyone who thot differently was accused of heresy and witchcraft and stoned to death.
My dear, intelligent men abound. Ur eyes havnt been opened enough to see them. undecided
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by IZUKWU(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2011
Poster is high on kerozine.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2011
This is akin to a guy who only picks his women from strip joints and then starts wondering why [b]all [/b]women are prostitutes undecided
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 2:30am On May 03, 2011
@2buff

did u mum tell u i picked her at a strip club? not sure, just want to know.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Mynd44: 3:23am On May 03, 2011
People are likely to associate with those they have things in common with so if intelligent guys are rare, that means that you are unintelligent cos that is the type of guys you would attract

1 Like

Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 3:38am On May 03, 2011
^^^^

too many slowpokes on nl. where did u get the attraction theory from? please give proof.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Reveal Your Feelings / Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? / Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.