Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? (2708 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / Highly Intelligent Guys And Relationships / Why Are Intelligent Girls Rare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 4:10am On Apr 30, 2011
Are men genetically not disposed to being intelligent? Why do they only have dicks and balls but no brains. I have been to Nigeria and almost ten states in the U.S. and it is all the same. It seems being intellectual is some kind of taboo among men, like if they were intellectual their manliness will be twisted by divine decree. Men, what makes you guys averse to intelligence? Women, have your experiences been like mine or different?
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by UncleJJ(m): 4:17am On Apr 30, 2011
Its not like there arent any intelligent men, its just when some of us are around women.

WE PUT ON OUR "I AM MR.STUPID" thinking caps
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Dsense(m): 4:21am On Apr 30, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin . . . . .Give am more grin grin

OP.

I'm here undecided
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 30, 2011
Trust me no one likes a know it all.i guess babes are attracted to guys who don't process much thoughts cuz they're much fun.the reason why they do eludes me.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 30, 2011
Besides who say Men ain't Intelligent coming up with excuses for ur boss,girlfriend wife, and putting all in place if that is not a heighten level of brilliance i don't know what is?
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by iice(f): 4:43am On Apr 30, 2011
I don't think they are rare undecided
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 4:58am On Apr 30, 2011
Trust me no one likes a know it all.i guess babes are attracted to guys who don't process much thoughts cuz they're much fun.the reason why they do eludes me.

THat is so true. No wonder I find it hard to get some. I am too intellectual for girls who just want a dick.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by myinfobell(m): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2011
depends on you def of intelligence. because to the best of my knowledge guys are generally smarter than females
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Tingles(m): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2011
It is hard breaking down sentences into small chunks for girls, explaining every line of our jokes, and explaining the logic behind our actions, we just act like them to save time and energy.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by andy1(m): 5:36am On Apr 30, 2011
iice:

I don't think they are rare undecided
thank u ms iice, help me tell d op. rare indeed!
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by kodewrita(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2011
Tingles:

It is hard breaking down sentences into small chunks for girls, explaining every line of our jokes, and explaining the logic behind our actions, we just act like them to save time and energy.
grin grin grin
chairman, please cover your head, missiles on the way.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Tingles(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2011
@Kodewrita: Thanks bro, I'll be gone before they are here.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by ITbomb(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
I would say it depends on where u r living. I will advise you relocate from that slum and leave those bike men behind, u'll surely see smart intelligent guys like me when u come to town
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^

For your mind. ode
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by BABE3: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
First of all,  How won't they be rare when there are guyz like the OP everywhere!  undecided

Second of all, I thought this was about "why are intelligent girls rare?"    You created another topic? 

So intelligent people are rare ba?  mshcewwww ***smh**
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by temydhayo: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
because some girls of nowadays do not appriciate them
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
beejaei:

THat is so true. No wonder I find it hard to get some. I am too intellectual for girls who just want a manliness.

You don't blow your own trumpet,  if you are that intelligent, u would have known that generalisation is very unintelligent.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by cidomicky(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2011
@poster u must be a DUNCE to think intelligent guys are rare.
Infact I think u r an illiterate and u associate only with illiterates like u cos if u saw school walls u should ve been taught that all the grate philosophers where all guys.
All the laws,equations,formular,wise sayings etc are all handworks of guys.
"Just as the ruler has more foresight than the ruled,so is the male more rational than the female"Aristotle.am not even sure u know who Aristle is.
The question should be why are intelligent gals rare cos any average gal has fish brain thats y they r easily diceived by little things.y do u hardly find gals in tough departments in school?simple,most gals can't just cope.watz the ratio of male professors to female professors. Leave all those motto park guys u follow around sheepishly,there are a lot of intelligent dudes that's if they will even want u.
As far as am concerned any average gal has a low IQ and is 100time less intelligent than any average guy if u think otherwise let's try a simple experiment,challenge any nairaland guy on an IQ test let's see watz up.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
@justwise and BABE!

it is obvious you both have low IQ. stop polluting the gene pool.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by justwise(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2011
beejaei:

@justwise and BABE!

That coming from somebody who visited some places in Nigeria and almost ten states in USA then concluded that intelligent men are rare?

Unfortunately for u  there is no known cure for stupi/dity
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by BABE3: 12:12am On May 01, 2011
beejaei:

@justwise and BABE!

This guy is a dullard! I swear on my Prada shoes on that!---Ogbologbo dunce!---lol
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by premedshow: 1:37am On May 01, 2011
cidomicky:

@poster u must be a DUNCE to think intelligent guys are rare.
Infact I think u r an illiterate and u associate only with illiterates like u cos if u saw school walls u should ve been taught that all the grate philosophers where all guys.
All the laws,equations,formular,wise sayings etc are all handworks of guys.
"Just as the ruler has more foresight than the ruled,so is the male more rational than the female"Aristotle.am not even sure u know who Aristle is.
The question should be why are intelligent gals rare cos any average gal has fish brain thats y they r easily diceived by little things.y do u hardly find gals in tough departments in school?simple,most gals can't just cope.watz the ratio of male professors to female professors. Leave all those motto park guys u follow around sheepishly,there are a lot of intelligent dudes that's if they will even want u.
As far as am concerned any average gal has a low IQ and is 100time less intelligent than any average guy if u think otherwise let's try a simple experiment,challenge any nairaland guy on an IQ test let's see watz up.  

Oh my goodness!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I see a double standard in what you just wrote! Who are the people that hate seeing girls that are highly ambitious? Who are the people that feel intimated when a girl is better than them or more successful than them in a career? Yet when she isn't as ambitious and smart, the testosterone-filled men (not all men by the way-cause there are always great guys) are the once that complain. Hahha, thinking about it, in a discussion with a male friend about different relationships, he told me that he can never date someone like me because I wanted to be a cardiac surgeon. Curiously, I asked why and his reply was because I would be smarter and richer than him, haahhaa, I guess so (not like I would date someone like you either)
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by birdman(m): 3:05am On May 01, 2011
if all the guys you have met so far are unintelligent, it probably says more about you than anything about guys in general.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by MMM2(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2011
op
maybe u have been meeting d ones dat have fu-cked out dere brain during sex.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by beejaei: 3:51pm On May 01, 2011
@birdman

You are a stup9id, slowpokish nicoompoop. How did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by justwise(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2011
beejaei:

@birdman

You are a stup9id, slowpokish nicoompoop. How did you come to that conclusion?

The same way u came to ur own conclusion.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Arosa(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2011
grin grin grin Op, do you know how many brain cells that is required to have an erection? by the time "dickson" is up, our brain capacity is at the same level with that of an ape. So you see it's not our fault, just manage us like that.  embarassed
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by 677ano(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2011
beejaei:

Are men genetically not disposed to being intelligent? Why do they only have dicks and balls but no brains. I have been to Nigeria and almost ten states in the U.S. and it is all the same. It seems being intellectual is some kind of taboo among men, like if they were intellectual their manliness will be twisted by divine decree. Men, what makes you guys averse to intelligence? Women, have your experiences been like mine or different?

Could you define the area where you have found men not to be intelligent in the places you have been? love related? science?business? governance? etc this will enable us respond to your queries proplerly
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by truely9ja1(f): 5:07pm On May 01, 2011
@ poster

I know that all those Guy that acts silly around you finally had the cork inside you !
How can you called a Guy silly while is still Ba-nging you, No guy is silly as far as a girl is concern.

The earlier you girls remove that thought from your head ,the better for you
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Indigogrl(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2011
I hope they aren't to rare. Stimulate my mind first, then my body will follow! I'd rather have a less attractive guy with brains,  Then a blank minded stud in bed! If that's all he got,  Relationship wouldn't last long.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by Wislet(f): 12:02am On May 02, 2011
I like intelligent men. Dont get it twisted guys, not all girls like studs with nothing else to offer. Activate ur brain cells(de good way). Be smart. Be responsible.
Re: Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? by tpia5: 12:07am On May 02, 2011
@ topic

same reason dinosaurs and dodos are rare.

They went extinct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys / poems / I Told My Gf Her pU$$Yy Is Ugly Wen Wet. Check It.(pictures) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.