Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! (3109 Views)

Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 25, 2021
This I have seen and you can argue with your phones.

If Nigerian Women/Ladies are useless, Who spoilt them to this extent and made them useless?? If not their more useless Men.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by thatsleepboy1: 1:20am On May 26, 2021

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Ahmback(m): 1:33am On May 26, 2021
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by doctor306(m): 1:41am On May 26, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by pointblank247(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:
This I have seen and you can argue with your phones. If Nigerian Women/Ladies are useless, Who spoilt them to this extent and made them useless?? If not their more useless Men.....
hmmmmmmm men don show this one pepper.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Chienex24(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2021
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2021
Who open gate for this one..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by uthlaw: 11:09am On May 26, 2021
who say may Dem de open leg upandan!
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nonexisting: 11:32am On May 26, 2021
Foolish thread opened by a very foolish person. Keep opening your legs for money, you will soon become a baby mama to one tout. Oloshos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Who open gate for this one..

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 26, 2021
Nonexisting:
Foolish thread opened by a very foolish person. Keep opening your legs for money, you will soon become a baby mama to one tout. Oloshos everywhere.

Mumu can't you see I'm an "Alpha Male" fooooolish SIMP.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2021
pointblank247:
hmmmmmmm men don show this one pepper.

The earlier the better you realize I'm an Alpha Male and I'm here to expose the Foolishness & Stupidity of you Negro He-Goats In shiiiithole......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nonexisting: 12:11pm On May 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Mumu can't you see I'm an "Alpha Male" fooooolish SIMP.....
Sorry OG, I read your writeup with anger from the thread where a vagina carrying idiot lied to her three daughters for 25yrs that their father raped them when they were little. Cool temper my nigga.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 26, 2021
Nonexisting:
Sorry OG, I read your writeup with anger from the thread where a vagina carrying idiot lied to her three daughters for 25yrs that their father raped them when they were little. Cool temper my nigga.

Lol I was wondering when I saw your comment because I've known you not to be among these "Nigerian SIMPS" from your Topics & Comments. Nigeria has too many SIMPS. You're welcome bruh.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Na your papa, olobuku omo.....

E pain am... grin grin
Oponu..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

E pain am... grin grin
Oponu..

Werey Ogun kee you there, Eleribu.....grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Werey Ogun kee you there, Eleribu.....grin grin grin

Omo ase .. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by pansophist(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2021
Men are scum, and women are scam. All of us don corrupt finish, no exception.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by pointblank247(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:

The earlier the better you realize I'm an Alpha Male and I'm here to expose the Foolishness & Stupidity of you Negro He-Goats In shiiiithole......
YOU ARE THE SHIIT

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
pointblank247:
I AM THE SHIIT

Yeah sure you are right Negro..
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by pointblank247(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Yeah i have been an eediioot from birth and i can't help it bro
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
pointblank247:
YEAH, I WILL ALWAYS BE THE GREATEST MORONIC BASTARD SHIIT ALL MY LIFE. I'M USELESS TO HUMANITY. I'M COMMITTING SU*CIDE SOON BRUH.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Torosk1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wahala

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Das1mama: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evolutionlove:
This I have seen and you can argue with your phones. If Nigerian Women/Ladies are useless, Who spoilt them to this extent and made them useless?? If not their more useless Men...
I'm absolutely certain u are still a boy, grow up kiddo, u are better than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by ajoyeleke(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Das1mama:
I'm absolutely certain u are still a boy, grow up kiddo, u are better than this.

Ode so anyone who Churns out facts and truth sounds like a Kiddo to you. Mumu Man..
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by pointblank247(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evolutionlove:

grin grin grin
keep on editing ewu Gambia
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Das1mama: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Ode so anyone who Churns out facts and truth sounds like a Kiddo to you. Mumu Man..
u are still a boy that lacks home training, ur kind of person is a total waste to the society and a disgrace to your generation. maggot
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Das1mama:
I am still a boy that lacks home training, my kind of person is very useless and a total waste to the society and a disgrace to my generation. I'm a fvcking maggot

Okay I thought as much..
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Das1mama: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Okay I thought as much..
for the last time be careful, avoid me at all cost. is a Small world, hope u know?
Re: Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Das1mama:
for the last time be careful, avoid me at all cost. is a Small world, hope u know?

I should be the one telling you this for the sake of your Parents, Apparently I'm sure you assimilate what I meant by that. You have no Idea who Is behind this monicker. So Fvck off my thread for your parents sake at least If you don't pity yourself. Thanks..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambian Pastor Has Died Leaving Behind 32 Wives, 520 Children, And 1,300 Grandch / It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) / My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.