Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude (2111 Views)

Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? / Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 5:55am On Jul 03, 2022
I feel a burden to talk about this in hopes that it helps some women out there understand something about Attitude.

No, this is not that kind of thread.
This is not some red pill, bitter thread by some bitter fellow. This is not some thread by some loser trying to tell you to "gree for every guy that comes your way".
These are the words of a brother, uncle or father... to a sister, niece or daughter.

You can have all the beauty and money, but if your attitude is shit, it will get you bleeped sure, but it will repel your helper.
Do you really need to talk down to that other human being? Do you go around thinking people are subhuman? Do you go out on a date and belittle the server? Do you have to be a sociopath?
What is your issue that everyone must walk on eggshells around you or face your wrath? Why have you allowed yourself to be a willing vessel for the spirit of offense?

Who/What the heck do you think you are? You are dust (we all are), and to the ground you will return when you die. Be more humble and "down to earth" so the fall is a lot shorter/less harder when you do.

A good attitude is something so cheap and easy to have; the lack of which has prevented so many of God's prime daughters from been chosen for marriage by the men they actually want. Why would he? Men love PEACE.

Why will you wait until you are 40 and single before you "cool down"? What is eating you inside to be so nasty, hateful and vile?

I was at an event and some older married guys in their 40s+ were pointing out to me a woman in her 40s that used to be rude, which led to no man choosing to marry her. This woman was fucking beautiful and was the hottest of all her friends back then.

The older men said she had changed now from our observation. She was no longer haughty and rude. She was more humble, more friendly and was doing things to signal wifeliness like serving people in the party. She and I even talked and I could tell she needed a man.

Sadly, she only got the memo and importance of attitude after all the eligible bachelor's of her generation had left her and married her friends, who all had children running all over the place at the time. Even the guy who was tolerating her years back dropped her and went with who would give him peace and respect. I'm sure this is what caused her eyes to finally open.

Don't let this be you.
BE FEMININE. Do everything with grace, even when turning down people's offers (as you should because you cannot say yes to every body).
Exorcize yourself of the spirit of haughtiness and offense.
You are nobody but for the grace of God. Even your youth and beauty is not yours but rented from God and He will eventually take it away through the various lease expiration systems He has set in place.
Go through life with that understanding and cool the Bleep down before it gets too late. Yes know your worth, but cool down.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Interesting read...

Beauty of a woman is buried deeper in her Character..

And that of a man is how confidently focused he is plus his cool pocket.

Nasty attitude from either male or female is a huge turn off.....

4 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Munzy14:
Interesting read...

Beauty of a woman is buried deeper in her Character..

And that of a man is how confidently focused he is plus his cool pocket.

Nasty attitude from either male or female is a huge turn off.....

Bro it is more important with women as a softer attitude is in line with feminity, while a harder attitude, though unpleasant, still lends itself well to masculinity. This is why a woman will be okay and at times even prefer an aggressive man, but not the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Cypress042(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2022
Interesting topic, only people who think deep would understand the message you're passing.

To sum up, your words stand fame like a burning cigaratte kudos smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Iyasaburi: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2022
A proud person will not understand, that is the problem. They are already on a very high horse

3 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by LordIsaac(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Interesting read.
Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2022
2buffagain:

Bro it is more important with women as a softer attitude is in line with feminity, while a harder attitude, though unpleasant, still lends itself well to masculinity. This is why a woman will be okay and at times even prefer an aggressive man, but not the other way round.

Naturally a woman is to be the soft partner who uses her natural abilities to keep peace and calm in the home..

Comfortably she organizes and keeps her hot headed hubby in check...More of a feminine advantage.

Mothers of the old order were more Feminine..

But, Ladies of our Smart phone age are becoming more of Feminists..It breeds aggressiveness intentionally or unintentional.

Their is something super attractive about a feminine lady with a decent character...Men are awlays watching..Either to secure his wife, or for recommendations to his brothers, friends or close relatives who are ready to marry.

I pay attention to how a love interest treats outsiders..The clue is covered there.

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by brosom(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Op the table is shaking too much with vawulence sauce grin,

Those on high heels would rather brake a nose than to heed to this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Umm, your post indicates that you didn't know this woman personally. You simply listened to hearsay (which isn't a credible source of information) from men whom she might've turned down and are now butthurt, met her thereafter and other than you assuming she needed a man you didn't have a negative encounter with her. Yet somehow you're taking the men's side that her singleness must be because of her bad attitude? Please make is make sense, because it's giving illogical.

I could actually tell from my interactions with her that she was "trying" to curb an aggressive tendency. I could feel the "subdued rage" seething but held back. These things are waves that can be sensed by men (we are the ones that look for wives).

Peace is a spirit.

What the men said simply verified it.
She is trying to do the work, but it's a bit late in the game.

1 Like

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Munzy14(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Umm, your post indicates that you didn't know this woman personally. You simply listened to hearsay (which isn't a credible source of information) from men whom she might've turned down and are now butthurt, met her thereafter and other than you assuming she needed a man you didn't have a negative encounter with her. Yet somehow you're taking the men's side that her singleness must be because of her bad attitude? Please make is make sense, because it's giving illogical.
We humans don't realize that from the day you were born, some people start monitoring and observe you without you being aware..This happens mostly to the girl child..Till she grows to become a woman..The next is recommendations and some families willl start looking for unripe fruit in her father's compound.

One of my female lecturers during undergraduate days, after class, she told the ladies in the class, these guys you see here are watching you..In fact they can write a novel about you ladies one by one.

In the same sense, she turn to the guys and said, it is vice versa.. cheesy
Opposite sex observe eachother effortlessly.

My people will say when you pass who born, the next is who married.

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by superCleanworks(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2022
i don't know who posted this insightful piece but sorry to say you just wasted valuable words that would have been more useful to a cow than to the crop of women you wrote this for.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by GOFRONT(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2022
She should not worry much. Soon, a Simpson will locate her.
Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Magnoliaa(f): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2022
What irony. Telling women not to talk down on people by talking down on them.

Yes, she is a dust and a nobody. I can see that you are not just any dust, but a gold- and star-dust, and that has given you the impetus as a somebody to advise them. Ka'are.

All I will sha say to you if e be say na wife you dey find for NL, aje awa o. Market go move well well.

Posted a food picture that almost seemed like you were advertising yourself and where you live and perhaps cooking prowess. Followed it up simultaneously with a post lecturing women to calm down and put a wedge to their attitude just so that man can pick them. "Be feminine so I can find you worthy of dating... You're the one time is running out for, no be me o... I am a catch, so let me pick you." Mmkay. Nice misdirection. Haqhaqhaq...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes, she is a dust and a nobody. I can see that you are not just any dust, but a gold- and star-dust, and that has given you the impetus as a somebody to advise them. Ka'are.

All I will sha say to you if e be say na wife you dey find for NL, aje awa o. Market go move well well.

Posted a food picture that almost seemed like your were advertising yourself and where you live and perhaps cooking prowess. Followed it up simultaneously with a post lecturing women to calm down and put a wedge to their attitude just so that man can pick them. "Be feminine so I can find you worthy of dating... You're the one time is running out for, no be me... I am a catch, so let me pick you." Mmkay. Nice misdirection. Haqhaqhaq...

Well done simp lord.
I have Sha spoken. If you like, go and open your own thread encouraging women to have bad attitudes.
Abi who would you still have to be fucking and side-chicking if all these women are married early?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Magnoliaa(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2022
2buffagain:
Well done simp lord.
I have Sha spoken. If you like, go and open your own thread encouraging women to have bad attitudes.

But the difference between me and you, Alaye, na say we both want the same women in different ways. grin No be me dey advise them, no be me dey create threads, and no be me dey find them. I no dey form any hard guy ontop nonsense. I will rather pick a woman with her natural behaviour who likes me for my "simp" head too, than both of us pretending to be some masculine and feminine shit we're not.

3 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2022
2buffagain:

Take a look at this!

"a harder attitude, though unpleasant,still lends itself well to masculinity."

I'm not surprised, in a society where women are trained to be docile but sent into the hands of men who are trained to be barbarian. It's only expected to read such opinions.
Somehow you feel burdened to lecture women on how to behave but you don't feel the need to check yourself, rebirth yourself and reform yourself into a better person. You don't see anything wrong in having bad attitude as a man but you see yourself fit to be a moral judge on a woman.
" Remove the log in your own eyes before you try to remove the sparkle in another" .

FYI, women will no longer condole insane attitude from you lots, if you can't be reformed and well behaved then don't expect any woman to put up with you anymore. You can wail from today till tomorrow, wear white agbada and cap with sticks and keep giving "words of the Old" lectures, it won't work! You won't manipulate women into acting nicely to a beast! You get what you give!

4 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2022
superCleanworks:
i don't know who posted this insightful piece but sorry to say you just wasted valuable words that would have been more useful to a cow than to the crop of women you wrote this for.
My thoughts exactly! Insightful piece like this should be directed to Men and not Women. Men need it more. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2022
That was how Osinachi was forming feminine until her husband who has side chick/ wife sent her to early grave.
If she was that woman in the burn thread, both of them would have been down by now!

You don't talk about a man's ego, his insecurity, immaturity, pride, lust, lack of contentment etc that has led people to early graves ( not even marriage alone we've seen wars caused by men). But somehow you you are judging a woman who might have chosen to be unmarried. Gossip!

Thank God una don know say I get bad attitude before cheesy , I no be wife material by a typical Nigerian Man standard and I'm very fine with it! grin Na person wey una go suffer una dey look for.
Katikati!

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Magnoliaa(f): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2022
2buffagain:

I did not even see this. So women are expected to be good, men are expected to be bad. Tell me, when you say things like this, why do you blame women for gravitating towards bad men and remaining with them?

Obviously to you, the main thread of masculinity is UNPLEASANTNESS. So it is ideal for men, and a large number of them to be unpleasant. Pray tell then, why do you all still turn around to shame women for sticking with the avaliable lot of y'all?

When a woman stay with an aggressive man, is it a bad decision or her natural makeup? Because they cannot be both at the same thing.

Y'all say shit like masculinity/femininity are natural dictates, yet turn around to insult women for displaying the same feminine traits — when it doesn't suit you.

"M: A man is a/the provider.

F: I want a man with money.

M: Olosho, gold-digger.

F: I am sorry. I will be independent. I will make my money...

M: And you think a man will marry you? You want to emasculate him? What is there for him to provide in your life? Na Shiloh you go end las las. Continue doing everything alone as if you're built for it.

F: Okay, I will make my money and still spend my man's money.

M: It's like confusion is in your DNA. Why will you have your money and still be spending his? *Dribbles, dribbles, dribbles*

F: We will make our money individually and not spend anything together.

M: Bonding and connection is the glue of a marriage. And you think that is companionship? Na you e go affect pass. Women want love and need it to thrive, not some mechanical and emotionless relationship *Spits, spits, spits*

F: Okay! We'll share everything together and do everything together.

M: Equality? That is not possible in a marriage. The man will get cheated. Who will focus on domestic duties? Because we're not built for it...

F: *goes to hang over the rail at Third Mainland Bridge at this point due to exasperation* I am sorry for existing in fact. Na to go off myself remain like this.

M: Nooooo. Don't. We are babies. We cannot survive with y'all in the world... forget all our mouth making, we still need women. We hate you. We do hate you and will like it if you all were dead, but we actually need to hate you and love to hate you...if you were not alive who are we going to direct our bile to? It's just from a good place... Just take it in stride...

Phew.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2022
Magnoliaa I wish I could like and share your last posts a million times.
It completely captures the instability and partiality of Nigerian Men. To be honest one would lose more than a million brain cells trying to understand and satisfy them. A woman is never enough, she has to be the bi.tch,the virgin, the knowledgeable,the dunce, the dummy, the intellect, the wife, the girlfriend, the saint , the sinner, the angel, the devil, the dominant,the submissive etc . She has to be two contracting beings in one. She has to walk on egg shells for the most part of her existence.

However, when she gets tired of trying and focus on herself, she still gets slut shamed, attitude shamed, money shamed, single shamed by Men like Op. It's so insane dealing with these judgemental babies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by dhiqson(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Wahted to reply, but when i came across you saying redpill equals bitterness

Lol you dont worth no reply.
Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
UpInTheSky:
What "aggressive tendency" did you "sense" she was "trying to curb" during your one-time interaction with her at the event, after approaching her with preconceived notions? Do elaborate with precision.

It's "a bit late", according to whom? I know two women who have gotten married in their 40s, and I'm sure there're lots more out there. Men, it's not your place to give women deadlines, not when y'all age far quicker than women.

She can still marry, if she wants to, and if she's "fucking beautiful" (via her taking care of herself or genetics), then she has options and is probably the one doing the choosing, not y'all.

Whether you admit it or not,
marrying in her 40s for a woman is LATE.
Most women want to experience motherhood but menopause also starts in the 40s. How is that not late?

Scientifically by age 35, a woman only has 10% of the eggs she was born with. That's 90% of her eggs gone. 40 is late for a woman to start that, and delusions won't change that. I am not saying that means she should go and kill herself. Heavens no. Having these facts in mind as facts, not "manipulations of patriarchy", will help women maintain the most relevant frame of mind about these matters.

A bad attitude can cost a woman who doesn't understand these things until it becomes a bit late in the game. It's all quite unnecessary. Beauty is not the only consideration most men of value (i.e men she wants) choose a wife with.
Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I did not even see this. So women are expected to be good, men are expected to be bad. Tell me, when you say things like this, why do you blame women for gravitating towards bad men and remaining with them?

Obviously to you, the main thread of masculinity is UNPLEASANTNESS. So it is ideal for men, and a large number of them to be unpleasant. Pray tell then, why do you all still turn around to shame women for sticking with the avaliable lot of y'all?

When a woman stay with an aggressive man, is it a bad decision or her natural makeup? Because they cannot be both at the same thing.

Y'all say shit like masculinity/femininity are natural dictates, yet turn around to insult women for displaying the same feminine traits — when it doesn't suit you.

"M: A man is a/the provider.

F: I want a man with money.

M: Olosho, gold-digger.

F: I am sorry. I will be independent. I will make my money...

M: And you think a man will marry you? You want to emasculate him? What is there for him to provide in your life? Na Shiloh you go end las las. Continue doing everything alone as if you're built for it.

F: Okay, I will make my money and still spend my man's money.

M: It's like confusion is in your DNA. Why will you have your money and still be spending his? *Dribbles, dribbles, dribbles*

F: We will make our money individually and not spend anything together.

M: Bonding and connection is the glue of a marriage. And you think that is companionship? Na you e go affect pass. Women want love and need it to thrive, not some mechanical and emotionless relationship *Spits, spits, spits*

F: Okay! We'll share everything together and do everything together.

M: Equality? That is not possible in a marriage. The man will get cheated. Who will focus on domestic duties? Because we're not built for it...

F: *goes to hang over the rail at Third Mainland Bridge at this point due to exasperation* I am sorry for existing in fact. Na to go off myself remain like this.

M: Nooooo. Don't. We are babies. We cannot survive with y'all in the world... forget all our mouth making, we still need women. We hate you. We do hate you and will like it if you all were dead, but we actually need to hate you and love to hate you...if you were not alive who are we going to direct our bile to? It's just from a good place... Just take it in stride...

Phew.

To each their own, but writing walls of text filled with these many strawmen arguments and other logical fallacies only exposes you as either:

- A woman who needs to read, absorb and listen to the OP for her own good; OR
- A man who has much to gain from having fuckable unmarried women swarming the market. The devil (AKA you) did nothing but fuel the delusion of Eve and sat back and watched her do his work for him.

Either way, I greet you.

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by FreeSpirited: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Posted a food picture that almost seemed like you were advertising yourself and where you live and perhaps cooking prowess. Followed it up simultaneously with a post lecturing women to calm down and put a wedge to their attitude just so that man can pick them. "Be feminine so I can find you worthy of dating... You're the one time is running out for, no be me o... I am a catch, so let me pick you." Mmkay. Nice misdirection. Haqhaqhaq...
I will fvvck u soon... Shebi u say u geh sense...I will fvvck sense comot for ur head.. Mahogany
Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by FreeSpirited: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Op...
Never in ur life write whatever bullshit epistle about women and talk down on redpill.
Na men like u dey suffer Las Las from woman hand cos u give a big damn about a woman....u expect so much and u think u can change a woman with ya words... U are jsut talking to the wind......
In all your doings...never you push a narrative that redpill is about bitterness ..unless I swear for you..cos u don't even know shit about redpill.
Take time....and get sense...

1 Like

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Op...
Never in ur life write whatever bullshit epistle about women and talk down on redpill.
Na men like u dey suffer Las Las from woman hand cos u give a big damn about a woman....u expect so much and u think u can change a woman with ya words... U are jsut talking to the wind......
In all your doings...never you push a narrative that redpill is about bitterness ..unless I swear for you..cos u don't even know shit about redpill.
Take time....and get sense...

Enjoy your labels. cheesy
Common sense and basic wisdom does not need labels and "gang thinking". It is the same way you people complain about "feminists" Abi? That's just one side of the same coin.

Free yourself to act simply on the precepts of wisdom and self respect and everything will be fine. You don't have to enslave yourself with all these labels.

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by FreeSpirited: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
2buffagain:

Enjoy your labels. cheesy
Common sense and basic wisdom does not need labels and "gang thinking". It is the same way you people complain about "feminists" Abi? That's just one side of the same coin.

Free yourself to act simply on the precepts of wisdom and self respect and everything will be fine. You don't have to enslave yourself with all these labels.
You are a big Mumu..Who thinks he has sense.
Never u put yourself and wisdom in one sentence. Cos it's far from you
Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
FreeSpirited:

You are a big Mumu..Who thinks he has sense.
Never u put yourself and wisdom in one sentence. Cos it's far from you

K

1 Like

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by begoniaa: 4:38am On Jul 04, 2022
2buffagain:
Writing walls of text filled with these many strawmen arguments and other logical fallacies only exposes you as either:

- A woman who needs to read, absorb and listen to the OP for her own good; OR
- A man who has much to gain from having fuckable unmarried women swarming the market. The devil did nothing but fuel the delusion of Eve and sat back and watched her do his work for him.

Either way, I greet you.

Claim I am making strawman arguments by making strawman arguments and ad hominem points against me. Beautiful.

smiley No, I don't need to listen to anything from you "for my own good." How utterly delusional, childish and condescending you sound. I am not the one looking to get hooked up with anyone on NL.

If your posts spanning as far back as many years is any indication, you're the one running low on time in your search for a partner. Don't come and be forming brand new for anyone here by acting like you are really concerned about women or care in the slightest for them. Preaching a sham of 'respect, submission, expiration' and whatnot to hoodwink them into settling down.

Have you tried advising yourself? Have you considered that you are single too for the same reasons you think that lady in your 40+ get-together (gathering) is single? Have you?

If you want to go personal, I'll roll with you. If you want to address my argument and its "logical fallacies", do so. If you can't, keep it moving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2022
begoniaa:

Claim I am making strawman arguments by making strawman arguments and ad hominem points against me. Beautiful.

smiley No, I don't need to listen to anything from you "for my own good." How utterly delusional, childish and condescending you sound. I am not the one looking to get hooked up with anyone on NL.

If your posts spanning as far back as many years is any indication, you're the one running low on time in your search for a partner. Don't come and be forming brand new for anyone here by acting like you are really concerned about women or care in the slightest for them. Preaching a sham of 'respect, submission, expiration' and whatnot to hoodwink them into settling down.

Have you tried advising yourself? Have you considered that you are single too for the same reasons you think that lady in your 40+ get-together (gathering) is single? Have you?

If you want to go personal, I'll roll with you. If you want to address my argument and its "logical fallacies", do so. If you can't, keep it moving.

Well I'm actually not single, neither am I 40+.
From the way you have taken this faceless thread so personally and with such deep hurt, it would seem you are clearly one of the 40+ yr old single women who have refused to hear word.

Because what are you even arguing against?
"Don't be rude or so quick to anger? Be graceful? Don't be quick to insult? Don't be cruel to those that serve you? Extend grace to others?"
If these things are so anti-synchronous to your nature that you have to keep on clawing at the wind and manufacturing strawmen arguments over this thread then...

Don't worry hanty. Continue. You are right, I am wrong, and age 50 awaits you most likely in the same state of affairs. grin

I greet you ma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland / 6 Abortions In 2 Years / A 60yrs Old Woman Fall In Love With A 27 Yes Old Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.