Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Avoid This Type Of Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid This Type Of Ladies (3192 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Dreadlock69(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2022
I’m in my early 20’s , avoid single mother that are more matured in age than you and younger than you , the one’s kill’s and traumatized you with the speed of light, just avoid all of them whether more more matured or young.
Avoid anything single mother , they will traumatized you.
If it sex you want Bleep her a couple of times and run like you want to enter the time force.
Don’t accept any material gifts from her or avoid it at much as possible because it tastes like honey and milk in the mouth but becomes lethal to the stomach.
Try dey give their pikin/ children colos or loud if she carry them come your house , come leave them there they must craze before there mama come carry them go
sometimes i wake up middle of night and shout because of how this lady traumatized me thank God for long distance and strike .

6 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I’m in my early 20’s , avoid single mother that are more matured in age than you and younger than you , the one’s kill’s and traumatized you with the speed of light, just avoid all of them whether more more matured or young.
If it sex you want Bleep her a couple of times and run like you want to enter the time force.
Don’t accept any material gifts from her or avoid it at much as possible because it tastes like honey and milk in the mouth but becomes lethal to the stomach.
Try dey give their pikin/ children colos or loud if she carry them come your house , come leave them there they must craze before there mama come carry them go
you are right man . Those single mother are evils. I dated one back then inside lockdown that woman nearly killed me but it was what i want back then. Arizonal inspriration carry me from the woman mind o. But i can tell those women love for real.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Princess80(f): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Arent you a lil bit rude?

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:
U won rotten for jail

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by God1000(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Stay away from sexual immorality completely

5 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by dontrulee: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Single mothers are top notch when it comes to showing love and attention. unfortunately, most are emotionally damaged, too dramatic and can become too toxic easily. Of course they are great pretenders and if you're not careful, you'll fall into their traps especially the desperate ones.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Princess80:
we guys have no options , because you single lady are all after money and material things . No love , just want to buy wig, and bla bla bla . already married women wont bother you much because the know its not easy too be a man and be hustling to be providing for multiple people and they also appreciate if you give them something . But single lady will be claming it is the right to a guy who spent the whole day digging well or serving bricklayers in order to have some cash and not become a thief but you wont appreciate him . you prefer someone with iphone who probably is going to die soon to repercussion. N.B Am not abusing anyone o , just passing by with the fact

12 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by dontrulee: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
Stay away from sexual immorality completely

In your entire life, have you stayed away from sexual immorality completely. Don't preach what you don't practice brother. Happy Sunday

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Just that at the end of it all it will leave you with stigma

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Princess80(f): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
we guys have no options , because you single lady are all after money and material things . No love , just want to buy wig, and bla bla bla . already married women wont bother you much because the know its not easy too be a man and be hustling to be providing for multiple people and they also appreciate if you give them something . But single lady will be claming it is the right to a guy who spent the whole day digging well or serving bricklayers in order to have some cash and not become a thief but you wont appreciate him . you prefer someone with iphone who probably is going to die soon to repercussion. N.B Am not abusing anyone o , just passing by with the fact
Do you have the slightest idea of who i am?

I dont really think i want to really engage in such discussion though, i need to go to bed
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Dreadlock69(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Princess80:

I’m not sometimes i wake up middle of night and shout because of how this lady traumatized me thank God for long distance and strike

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by silvoclaira: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:
sometimes i wake up middle of night and shout because of how this lady traumatized me thank God for long distance and strike .
Guy you are really traumatizED by that experience

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME......fit that into your thick skull

It's 1.am here. Going to bed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Princess80:

I dont really think i want to really engage in such discussion though, i need to go to bed
i said am not talking to anybody in particular just explain why some single guys are into already claimed women

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Michelle70(m): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
i said am not talking to anybody in particular just explain why some single guys are into already claimed women
That princess no be Nigerian girl o.
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by SenecaTheYonger: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Dreadlock69:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by SenecaTheYonger: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
silvoclaira:

Guy you are really traumatizED by that experience

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME......fit that into your thick skull

It's 1.am here. Going to bed!

I’ve also had a terrible experience with a single mom
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Onitemhi(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2022
dontrulee:

In your entire life, have you stayed away from sexual immorality completely. Don't preach what you don't practice brother. Happy Sunday
you don enter his body like dat
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Baronthecelebri: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Princess80:

mumu
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Qatar2022: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2022
My experience with single mother was terrible

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Demigod22: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2022
I have always make it a point never, on no account to have anything with single mother pertaining relationship.

Most single mothers are toxic, emotionally damaged, dramatic and confused. No offense intended.

I have seen most people that have single mother as wife complaining about how the wife is gearing everything she has to the first child, who is not your child and allow the man to take care of his children. She wrongly believe that since you are still alive, her children with you should be your sole responsibility, therefore, giving all her attention to the first child, above your children.

Secondly, there's this sexual confusion when it comes to their baby daddy. When they visit their child or meet with him, the man who already know their weak point can easily have them, ending up serially cheating on you with the man that damaged them.

I have seen single mother misbehave towards their own children because she prioritize the one she had before the marriage.

I will rather remain single than to complicate my life with single mother.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Stallionhorse: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Stay away from relationship with Nigerian women! Drink beer and chill with your guys if conji catch you do hookup.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by CaptMarvel(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2022
The first child that comes out of a woman is called the first born. Think about that before you marry a single mother.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by silvoclaira: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

I’ve also had a terrible experience with a single mom

The fact that you'al gat a story to tell does not make all single mamas terrible.

what is your experience?

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2022
silvoclaira:

The fact that you'al gat a story to tell does not make all single mamas terrible.

what is your experience?

I think the fact that one group of women being talked bad at mean something. I promised not to date a single mom because of all the stories I had. Then I came across a post like urs and decided to give one of them a chance. I regretted it till today.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by techWriter3: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2022
keep away from sexual depravity completely

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by headbasher96(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2022
it baffles me hw someone will want to date a lady that already has a child for someone else if no be knacking abeg carry your wahala the go

my family never enjoy me finish na another person pikin i go come the feed it is well
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by nazicartel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Avoid women..

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by marlow1962(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hahaha
Thank GOD for weed, am laughing while reading y’all comments (funny af)
There’s a married woman staying next door here that I live, I hate any conversation with her ( as she tries to get close to me, I don’t want to have anything to do with a married woman cus if the same was done to me I will be hurt and pissed) I like her younger sis but she’s too rude ( I hate rude gals). You don’t pay my bills so why being rude to ?
I stay on my own to avoid unnecessary interactions.
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by EIeyigidigan: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Princess80:
hi let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by Newyorkitis(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Why am I finding the second to the last paragraph silly and amusing?
Re: Avoid This Type Of Ladies by isrealakah: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2022
lol grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True You Can Use Gbola And Scatter Girl Head Abi Brain / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men / Why Are Guys Insecure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.