Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) (47585 Views)

Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Legend44(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:

You are correct, you're among the stupid ones.
_fool!
I bet he hung the teargas on his chest as I wonder while only his chest was affected.
What was his intention going into a primary school in the first place?

Animal.
I wonder oh
The officer mistakenly hit a teargas hung on his belt, and unfortunately, the device exploded and wounded him and he died.
Hung on his belt but wen it exploded the effect was on his chest. What happened to his waist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Famzi: 9:20am On May 26, 2021
So please when did teargas become grenade (quote author=Kebbiprince post=102070542]
This makes u even a stupid animal, so grenade should choose where to affect? Lmao, you must be one foolish inexperienced compound fool who lacks experience of military hardwares
Animal! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:

No wonder you were ranting out of point, lmao. Because you have clearly demonstrated ignorance mixed with illiteracy grin cheesy
I know it's all mosques that teach jihaddism and suicide bomb courses.
Am asking for your blood brother Musa my gateman wasting his career at my gate.
What time una dey learn una suicide bomb classes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by KingDash: 9:24am On May 26, 2021
tit:
tear gas canister operates like bullet.
it requires a gun to rocket it out.
if tear gas canister is shot directly at a person at close range, it would cause blunt force trauma.
it hardly has enough force to cause shattering or exploding effect, much less tear skin and bone apart without initial explosion in a gun.
thanks professor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by tito44: 9:27am On May 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Stupid fools and animals like u have no brain by asking what a police officer is doing in a public place, just like asking what you're doing in your kitchen. You have no sense

seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, oam4j
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by lerajov(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2021
The final of the Euro 2021 will be played at the Wembley Stadium in London on 11 July 2021. uefa euro 2021 fixtures
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Tundex911: 9:32am On May 26, 2021
Idiamin I thought na human fresh dem dey chop

Now tear don gas sombori pikin

Smh
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 9:32am On May 26, 2021
tito44:

seu
Rule 2
Why don't u also consult your ancestors cheesy grin
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 9:33am On May 26, 2021
tito44:

se
Rule 2
Cry cry babe
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 9:34am On May 26, 2021
tonididdy:

I know it's all mosques that teach jihaddism and suicide bomb courses.
Am asking for your blood brother Musa my gateman wasting his career at my gate.
What time una dey learn una suicide bomb classes?
Lmao, yet we dominate Nnpc, presidency, NIA, military, Maritime, aviation, just everywhere tongue grin cheesy grin

You're our little slaves
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by ailenmen: 9:37am On May 26, 2021
Ubiama junction blocked (east west road) by amnesty that they have kidnap their vice
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Lmao, yet we dominate Nnpc, presidency, NIA, military, Maritime, aviation, just everywhere tongue grin cheesy grin

You're our little slaves
Dominate, because the southerners working in NPC, NPA and co, work for free.

Same way you dominate the gates of houses all over the country.

Una really dominate but can't spell your name.
Una dominate sotey even driver scam our aboki president.

Mr dominators....right outside your northern gate is an aboki while his wife and kids are roaming same northern streets begging for food to eat.

Am a very generous person, don't make me hate your folks because I'm a god to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by DonCortino: 9:43am On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

I won't really say that but I suspect unprofessionalism. The slowpoke obviously couldn't handle a grenade but at the same time, policeman with grenade?! You might be right.

do police carry grenade?

1 Like

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by AmuAwusa: 9:45am On May 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:

He's a Drunkard police officer who died from his own foolishness

Illiterate!
"Drunkard"
Outdated piece of crap!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by stasius: 9:45am On May 26, 2021
Is he from Uganda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by IbotNugida(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2021
How Nigerian-Igbo man come take dey bear "Idiamin"....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 26, 2021
DonCortino:

do police carry grenade?
No, for what? The situation is dubious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Illiterate!
"Drunkard"
Outdated piece of crap!
grin
So drunkard is not am English word anymore, can you vouch for yourself that if we go through your posts that we won't see mistakes.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 9:56am On May 26, 2021
tonididdy:

Dominate, because the southerners working in NPC, NPA and co, work for free.

Same way you dominate the gates of houses all over the country.

Una really dominate but can't spell your name.
Una dominate sotey even driver scam our aboki president.

Mr dominators....right outside your northern gate is an aboki while his wife and kids are roaming same northern streets begging for food to eat.

Am a very generous person, don't make me hate your folks because I'm a god to them.
We will continue to rule your sorry asses cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 9:58am On May 26, 2021
tit:
tear gas canister operates like bullet.
it requires a gun to rocket it out.
if tear gas canister is shot directly at a person at close range, it would cause blunt force trauma.
it hardly has enough force to cause shattering or exploding effect, much less tear skin and bone apart without initial explosion in a gun.

alot will believe this thing u write ooo....u forget if the safety pin is inadvertently removed or the cannister has expired, it will explode. Do your findings well before posting and stop misinforming people again.

i dont believe the story but the backup report is true

1 Like

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by AmuAwusa: 9:59am On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

So drunkard is not am English word anymore, can you vouch for yourself that if we go through your posts that we won't see mistakes.

No buy that guy market, Oga.
Just respect yourself jejely before you Carry the load wey I won hang for him neck. undecided
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:

No buy that guy market, Oga.
Just respect yourself jejely before you Carry the load wey I won hang for him neck. undecided
I'm just telling you the fact. Best I can do is shun you.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by AmuAwusa: 10:04am On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

I'm just telling you the fact. Best I can do is shun you.

For your own interest, please do.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Trutherme: 10:06am On May 26, 2021
tonididdy:

How can I know where to strap bombs when I don't attend jihaddist classes in the mosques.
I'm not surprised you know it all.

Chai. Chai Chai. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by whitedove(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2021
His name was Idi.ot Amin, who gives his child that kind of hideous name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2021
amah4game:
Pls permit me to look at it from your point of view and stand to be corrected... It was not a suicide bomber, do you know wat damage it would have caused curious kids in a primary school not even looking from the outrage it would generate. For him to be assigned with tear gas canisters means he was on duty... Was he posted to the school? Does he have a ward in the school? Was there a distress he was responding to?
At the rate which you vampire's are interested in sucking the blood of police officers, don't you think they would rather go undercover
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:

We will continue to rule your sorry asses cheesy grin cheesy grin
Chai the few abokis wey manage go school don't know where to channel their education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2021
Verysmart101:

From grenade to teargas.Tear gas can't cause such damage even if fired at close range.This is grenade explosion.Do yr research well young man.1st the media said it's sucide bombing,later changed it to grenade detonation mistake,now it's teargas.Believe Nigerian media at ur own pearl.
Just imagine that the grenade blew up they terrorist's face such that he sould not be physically identified, they would have passed him off as an IGBO/IPOB/ESN. The God of Israel will continue to disgrace them and their plots against the Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2021
Icumsa45:
Teargas? How dumb do they think one is
They cant explain what a Police man "on special duty" is doing with a Grenade. Since when do Police carry Granades? They now switched to an even dumber tear gas explosion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2021
Mokason288:
Zombies will believe this story

APC is filled with lies

To the foooools quoting me .... do you know what is tear gas?

Tear gas in an open air will be all over the market in matter of seconds

Why didn’t the market people/ eyewitness perceive the tear gas ?
My dear, the narrative is logical the locals might have seen the smoke but still dismissed it as bomb smoke.
The first time I saw the picture of the corpse, I felt a bomb that was made to kill others would do more damage to his body than was seen with the corpse
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2021
thinkmoney:

My dear, the narrative is logical the locals might have seen the smoke but still dismissed it as bomb smoke.
The first time I saw the picture of the corpse, I felt a bomb that was made to kill others would do more damage to his body than was seen with the corpse
Oga, no one can dismiss tear gas. infact, it is the tear gas that will dismiss you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court / Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.