Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) (38824 Views)

Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2021
Nukilia:
Shame on all those who continue to support the failed APC government in Nigeria!
A party that breeds insecurity and criminality.

Time for regional system of government so that insecurity can be tackled effectively
no sane human will support this govt but note deranged entities will.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2021
Dremma4:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

22 09 10 68 51
Zenith bank
Too Many broke people like me here....Try getting help from Facebook friends
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:37am On May 26, 2021
franktech:
He shouldn't cry. Let's work for one Nigeria and believe me there is light at the end of the tonnel

EITHER A YORUBA MUSLIM OR FULANI.

DEFINATELY A MUSLIM.

MAKE I KIDNAP YOUR WIFE TELL U THE SAME?

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HUMAN, I SWEAR.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by MsAllison(f): 10:37am On May 26, 2021
hammerDK:

IT IS NOT YORUBA PEOPLE BUT THE YORUBA MUSLIMS SPECIFICALLY.

GO AND CHECK ANY OF THEM WITH HATRED FOR IGBO, HE IS EITHER A MUSLIM OR CLAIMING TO BE AN EX-MUSLIM.

they're also Tinubu urchins

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by callmetoniaa: 10:37am On May 26, 2021
Na now this news they reach here?? �

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Rutherford2019: 10:38am On May 26, 2021
The problem is not only kidnapping the wife but they will rape her the way they like...front and back
I feel his pain

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by MSRA(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2021
paulolee:

my gee, this is becoming stale n boring na...mk jamb do fast fix date so dt can write n pass n get admitted to relieve us from this boring lines all the time.
I pray u pass with strong score bcoz u spend all day spamming all topics with d same dry lines.

Unfortunately your prayers cannot be answered because someone with that kinda mentality CANNOT pass any exam. No be curse?

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:39am On May 26, 2021
MsAllison:
they're also Tinubu urchins

THE YORUBA PEOPLE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS YORUBA MUSLIM.

THIS IS WHY, I AM SO HAPPY, WE DONT HAVE MUSLIMS IN IGBO LAND AND WE WILL MAKE SURE ALL THE MUSLIM IN IGBO LAND ARE HAUSA FOREIGNERS OR YORUBA.

IGBO WILL NEVER HAVE MUSLIMS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Goodness10(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2021
When you nor use of your voters card well na cry dey end am
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by farous(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2021
Yoruba the most coward tribe in Nigeria. Take it or leave it,that's not my business

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by abokimallam: 10:40am On May 26, 2021
Blame Tinubu who brought to this country,this APC disaster and it’s lifeless leader, who is filled with guile and bitterness against people from other parts of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by paulolee(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2021
MSRA:

Unfortunately your prayers cannot be answered because someone with that kinda mentality CANNOT pass any exam. No be curse?
jeez....dts too harsh bro...dt gee self too do
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:42am On May 26, 2021
SOMALIA IS 100% MUSLIM.

THE WAR THERE NO DEY EVER FINISH.

IN ANOTHER 100 YEARS SOMALIA WILL STILL BE AT WAR.

ISLAM IS A CURSE.

WE DONT WANT IT IN IGBO LAND.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:43am On May 26, 2021
Fulani herdsmen knowing she is Yoruba damn they will turn her to sex slave undecided undecided

So sad

Muslims call your boys to order

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:44am On May 26, 2021
FULANI WILL TELL U TO ACCEPT ISLAM AND IT IS A RELIGION OF PEACE.

ACCEPT IT AND THEY WILL NOT KILL YOU.

WAT THEY DONT TELL YOU IS AFTER YOU ACCEPT ISLAM, THE NEXT THING IS TO CONVERT TO FULANI, ELSE WAR.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by themanderon: 10:47am On May 26, 2021
Yet Bola tinubu and his jezebelic wife are smiling and cavorting with the same fulani government that are busy maiming his people. Judas Iscariot would be very proud of them.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 26, 2021
My prayer is for our Yoruba brothers to learn their lessons. I pray the woman get her freedom and be reunited with her husband and family as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:52am On May 26, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Fulani herdsmen knowing she is Yoruba damn they will turn her to sex slave undecided undecided

So sad

Muslims call your boys to order

FULANI DAT KIDNAP WOMAN, HAVE RAPE IN MIND.

WAT ELSE WILL A WOMAN BE DOING WITH A GANG OF FULANI MEN IN THE FOREST?

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by ril19(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool D WIFE IS SO DAM CUTE AND HOT.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER NOW. SHE BELONGS TO ME PLS. U GUYS SHOULD LET HER GO. I NEED HER LOVE. AMA DO HER WELL. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL. PLS MA CALL ME WEN U ARE BACK. WTF

Why do you allow Satan to posses you this way? You are made by God and you exist by Him. Let that sink in deep in you.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by PoloG: 10:56am On May 26, 2021
Every kidnapping is now fulani herdsmen?
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by MENELIIK: 11:00am On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:
Fulani came to Yoruba land and forcefully carried a Yoruba man's wife away but read the comments that will follow on this thread, it won't be long before someone starts insulting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN.

Rashidi is still there with Igbo women in Ebonyi forest that is not your concern but Yoruba! Get well soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Sonn(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2021
The level of hatred these days living with us is alarming, making jest of people in sorrow has become the oder of the day, name-calling and abusive words everywhere, and we say we are one Nigeria? Na lie biko. I don't like celebrating someone's misfortune but anyday these BUHARI'S supporters gets involved' hmmmmm I might change my mind. Meanwhile' to the man victimized by FULANI HERDSMEN' our prayers are with you that she gets released as Soon as possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by sinola(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2021
Sai Baba.... When we were warning folks against voting for this man... You refused to hear... All of us is now feeling the heat now....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by fof1: 11:05am On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool D WIFE IS SO DAM CUTE AND HOT.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER NOW. SHE BELONGS TO ME PLS. U GUYS SHOULD LET HER GO. I NEED HER LOVE. AMA DO HER WELL. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL. PLS MA CALL ME WEN U ARE BACK. WTF

U ARE SICK AND SICKENED. PLS SEEK CHRIST AS UR LORD AND SAVIOUR. THERE ARE STILL GENUINE BELIEVERS IN D LAND. TURN UR HEART OVER TO HIM. EVERYTHING IS NOT FOR PLAY,NO MATTER UR AGE,PLS.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Brimstone77: 11:10am On May 26, 2021
grin grin so because Fulani kidnapped his wife that's why he is running and wailing like a goat bitting by tse tse fly??

I thought afonjas and fulanis are one So this afonja man can't even share his wife with his blood siblings?? shocked shocked

What kind of greediness is this nah??

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2021
cybersoldiers:

All those cowards have all gone into hiding.

Only matters about Happenings in Igbo land is where you see them with their loud long mouth spewing terrible things like awolowo.

So sad.

Anyway Yoruba's and Fulani's are one
exactly they're husband and wife

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by DAramis: 11:12am On May 26, 2021
Unfortunate situation that a man feels so powerless to do anything about his kidnapped wife.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Nonexisting: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
Romance between two lovers, afonjas and abokkis. Not my business.

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by generalwo(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:
Fulani came to Yoruba land and forcefully carried a Yoruba man's wife away but read the comments that will follow on this thread, it won't be long before someone starts insulting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN.
..... Not just ipob esn and kanu but the herdsmen and the boko haram.... Na the same road all of them go follow commot for Nigeria with bubu leading all of them out...... Any threat to the peace of 9ja should be exterminated.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayade Sacks Aide, 'General Iron' Who Allegedly Killed Suspected Witches / Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.