Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) (39119 Views)

Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by madridsta007(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2021
YungMillionaire:

So the cowards STAYED in Nigeria to fight BUT the brave RAN AWAY to leave their people to be slaughtered? Go through this advanced mathematics with me again. I cannot find the square root. tongue

You cannot find the square root, because you dont have the range to understand international politics, diplomacy and political asylum themes.
Which is OK. wink cheesy
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by YungMillionaire: 5:42pm On May 27, 2021
madridsta007:
You cannot find the square root, because you dont have the range to understand international politics, diplomacy and political asylum themes.Which is OK. wink D

My guy big English will not help you. Ojukwu (dressed as a prostitute) ran away. Mazi Kanu ran away. Cowards run away. cheesy
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2021
madridsta007:

You cannot find the square root, because you dont have the range to understand international politics, diplomacy and political asylum themes.
Which is OK. wink cheesy

Avoid quoting that Imp cos doing so, makes it feel like its opinion is of any value to an average Igbo.. we never see those wey dey stand finish, na creatures wey dey crawl we wan see? I keep saying it that d only 2 tribes that can drag themselves equally are the Igbo and Yoruba, the other tribes are just playing a distant 2nd fiddle and it's no pride, just a 9ja fact.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by madridsta007(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2021
LordNicvuitton:

Avoid quoting that Imp cos doing so, makes it feel like its opinion is of any value to an average Igbo.. we never see those wey dey stand finish, na creatures wey dey crawl we wan see? I keep saying it that d only 2 tribes that can drag themselves equally are the Igbo and Yoruba, the other tribes are just playing a distant 2nd fiddle and it's no pride, just a 9ja fact.

grin grin grin grin
I didnt realise that he was a minority. Thank you.
Let me free him grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / What The Law Says About Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To A Married Woman / It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.