Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) (38805 Views)

Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2021
It will never be better for Buhari and his fulani brothers

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Mko123(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2021
Hmmm
Can naija b a blessed country one day?
Hmmm
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2021
dared0637:
We won't see yeribanza pigs on here, see as fulani dey kidnap person wife to give doggy-style inside forest. Just drop a top topic like ESN, IPOB or Kanu and see the yaribanza roaches flood in like a pack of wild dogs.

Ndi Anu mpama grin
they deserve what they're getting from born to rule children

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Millimann: 10:21am On May 26, 2021
See as a grown man is crying like a baby while his brothers are here acting like the fools they are.

When they see other people not as cowardly as they are, they start exhibiting their idiocy.

14 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by juman(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2021
Kill them all.
Flush them out of your states.

Kill them all.
That is the solution.
Nigeria is anarchy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by WATCHMANX: 10:22am On May 26, 2021
dared0637:
We won't see yeribanza pigs on here, see as fulani dey kidnap person wife to give doggy-style inside forest. Just drop a top topic like ESN, IPOB or Kanu and see the yaribanza roaches flood in like a pack of wild dogs.

Ndi Anu mpama grin
You must be a terrorist to know they give "doggy"undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by stayclearofme: 10:22am On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool D WIFE IS SO DAM CUTE AND HOT.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER NOW. SHE BELONGS TO ME PLS. U GUYS SHOULD LET HER GO. I NEED HER LOVE. AMA DO HER WELL. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL. PLS MA CALL ME WEN U ARE BACK. WTF
Why are people so foolish and insensitive like this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by mbahdi(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2021
Sai baba
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Teejay13(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2021
With all of this happening, yet our government is still supporting open grazing in a 21st century.

God forbid.

I pray we never come across this type of regime again.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by juman(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2021
Where is amotekun and opc?

Kill them all.
They are nuisance tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Tupaq: 10:24am On May 26, 2021
Imagine what Malami and Shehu are protecting. Terrorist government.

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:25am On May 26, 2021
YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT.

I AM SURE THEY ARE HAPPY.

THE WAY THEY RUN AROUND AFTER IGBO PEOPLE IS EXACTLY HOW THEIR FULANI MASTERS DO.

LET US GET IT RIGHT, NEVER THE GOOD YORUBA PEOPLE, BUT THE MUSLIM AMONGST THEM.

UNFORTUNATELY THIS SITE IS OWNED BY A YORUBA MUSLIM AND THE MOD IN POLITICS IS ONE OF THEM.

8 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:
Fulani came to Yoruba land and forcefully carried a Yoruba man's wife away but read the comments that will follow on this thread, it won't be long before someone starts insulting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN.

Sunday Igboho, where are you?
Oh I forgot, he is enjoying the fame.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by moriss33(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2021
And a host of other zombies like Cllicmarin,johnmartus,hellanus & d upgraded mai suya
baddosky1:

Eg: SimpletonLeo

10 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by phadat(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2021
This is serious,I pray she is found safe and sound

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by tempest01(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2021
Has anyone spotted APC miscreants helinues and simplyleo?

12 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:27am On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:
Fulani came to Yoruba land and forcefully carried a Yoruba man's wife away but read the comments that will follow on this thread, it won't be long before someone starts insulting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN.

MY BROTHER ISLAM IS BAD FOR THE BRAIN.

U WILL NEVER FIND A MUSLIM THAT REASON WELL.

THERE IS A PART OF THEIR BRAIN THAT IS MARRIED TO BLOODSHED AND DEATH.

SO TAKE IT EASY ON OUR YORUBA BROTHERS, THEY HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM WITH YORUBA MUSLIMS.

7 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by baddosky1: 10:27am On May 26, 2021
moriss33:
And a host of other zombies like Cllicmarin & d upgraded suya man

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2021
Fulani bandits in herdsmen clothing disturbing the peace of the country,

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:30am On May 26, 2021
jaxxy:
Fulani bandits in herdsmen clothing disturbing the peace of the country,

SUPPORTED BY YORUBA MUSLIM.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:

They do nothing else but insult IPOB sand ESN while those criminals hijack their lands and change their ways of life

6 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by eburuu: 10:31am On May 26, 2021
For all i know noting good ever come out from igbo bad news they want bad news they will forever get

yoruba igbo housa god go judge una
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by MsAllison(f): 10:31am On May 26, 2021
where's the Fulani herdsmen ass lickers

helinues Simplyleo
get over here

11 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2021
cybersoldiers:

All those cowards have all gone into hiding.

Only matters about Happenings in Igbo land is where you see them with their loud long mouth spewing terrible things like awolowo.

So sad.

Anyway Yoruba's and Fulani's are one
Dont mind them, all they are waiting for is to read where police or army killed ESN personnel then u will see them masturbating on the topic as if their lives depends on it.
As u rightly said, this is a case of master and slave

13 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 10:32am On May 26, 2021
Isitreallywell:

They do nothing else but insult IPOB sand ESN while those criminals hijack their lands and change their ways of life

IT IS NOT YORUBA PEOPLE BUT THE YORUBA MUSLIMS SPECIFICALLY.

GO AND CHECK ANY OF THEM WITH HATRED FOR IGBO, HE IS EITHER A MUSLIM OR CLAIMING TO BE AN EX-MUSLIM.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by eburuu: 10:32am On May 26, 2021
Factfinder1:
It will never be better for Buhari and his fulani brothers
wa zo bia together
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by MsAllison(f): 10:32am On May 26, 2021
tempest01:
Has anyone spotted APC miscreants helinuse and simplyleo?
helinues

7 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Zhongkui: 10:33am On May 26, 2021
Facebook account for sale. 10+ years with over 3.5k friends
Quote me if you're a serious buyer
NB. No scam please
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by MadeINchenzen2: 10:34am On May 26, 2021
They ll release her and she ll Cum back safelygrin

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by WATCHMANX: 10:34am On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool D WIFE IS SO DAM CUTE AND HOT.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER NOW. SHE BELONGS TO ME PLS. U GUYS SHOULD LET HER GO. I NEED HER LOVE. AMA DO HER WELL. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL. PLS MA CALL ME WEN U ARE BACK. WTF
Spawn of Hell! Is this how you talk about someone's wife in distress? Shame on you! You are an abomination to your parents and a disgrace to your offsprings, if you have any.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2021
It has red... I cant have a fulani man as a neighbors and sleep with my eyes closed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by franktech(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2021
He shouldn't cry. Let's work for one Nigeria and believe me there is light at the end of the tonnel

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.