Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) (38820 Views)

Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:
Fulani came to Yoruba land and forcefully carried a Yoruba man's wife away but read the comments that will follow on this thread, it won't be long before someone starts insulting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN.

If you're looking for hate fueled bigotry and tribalism all wrapped in stupidity then Nairaland is the place for you

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by hammerDK: 11:21am On May 26, 2021
generalwo:
..... Not just ipob esn and kanu but the herdsmen and the boko haram.... Na the same road all of them go follow commot for Nigeria with bubu leading all of them out...... Any threat to the peace of 9ja should be exterminated.......

WE ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN YOUR NIGERIA.

TIME FOR REFERENDUM, AND 4 U TO GO YOUR WAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2021
baddosky1:

Eg: SimpletonLeo

And:
Silly Marin
Ngene ewumpama
Hellanus
Manna ezeudele grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by obyrich(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2021
Is Evans a herdsman?

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Joromi1: 11:26am On May 26, 2021
Why are our flattttie bLodas jubilating all over the thread like they just declared Biafra Independence? Yeye IPOB terrorist sympathizers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2021
If I die and come back to this world, let God please not put me in a any country where Igbo and Yoruba are.

They way they gleefully celebrate pure human suffering just because of ethnic rivalry is beyond subhuman. African man's black heart has no limit to how much it can hate. The best thing that an African man likes is to destroy his fellow black man. No wonder the white man met us in the terrible state that we were when they came and were able to very easily exploit and traffic us in conditions worse than they did for livestock.

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
[s]HOLLY GRAM cool D WIFE IS SO DAM CUTE AND HOT.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER NOW. SHE BELONGS TO ME PLS. U GUYS SHOULD LET HER GO. I NEED HER LOVE. AMA DO HER WELL. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL. PLS MA CALL ME WEN U ARE BACK. WTF[/s]

Even after the plenty English, u still no get sense. You think say Kidnap na good thing. Maybe you do not know how these animals are...

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by WATCHMANX: 11:29am On May 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin grin so because Fulani kidnapped his wife that's why he is running and wailing like a goat bitting by tse tse fly??

I thought afonjas and fulanis are one So this afonja man can't even share his wife with his blood siblings?? shocked shocked

What kind of greediness is this nah??
Igbo youths, stop disgracing yourselves and bringing shame to your elders!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:31am On May 26, 2021
paulolee:

my gee, this is becoming stale n boring na...mk jamb do fast fix date so dt can write n pass n get admitted to relieve us from this boring lines all the time.
I pray u pass with strong score bcoz jamb fit no reason d kinda weak score wey i de expect from a person like u since u choose to spend all day spamming all topics with d same dry lines instead of reading books..
Laughter won kill for here

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Curious345: 11:37am On May 26, 2021
Skyfornia:
Kidnapping, the 3rd most lucrative job in nigeria after Politicians and Yahoo boys.
infact it's more lucrative than both .you will comfortably count 200 kidnapped victims in each of the Fulani TERRORISTs camps inserted deep down the southern forests .
And there are more than a thousand of such camps.

Each victim will either pay a minimum of 3m or end up as meal for the Hyena's

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Brimstone77: 11:44am On May 26, 2021
WATCHMANX:
Igbo youths, stop disgracing yourselves and bringing shame to your elders!
Yoruba elders please go and help you colleague rescue his kidnapped wife grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by porthouse7(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:
Fulani came to Yoruba land and forcefully carried a Yoruba man's wife away but read the comments that will follow on this thread, it won't be long before someone starts insulting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN.
a general happening in d south and u are bin tribal about it, tomorrow it can happen in ur village fulani are all over southern Nigeria, we need a united south to flush them out....

5 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Cutehotnerd001: 11:57am On May 26, 2021
generalwo:
..... Not just ipob esn and kanu but the herdsmen and the boko haram.... Na the same road all of them go follow commot for Nigeria with bubu leading all of them out...... Any threat to the peace of 9ja should be exterminated.......

No much words to describe u than bn a senseless piece of sh1t....

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Cutehotnerd001: 12:02pm On May 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
Yoruba elders please go and help you colleague rescue his kidnapped wife grin grin

See as that tinubu picture be like standing embalmed corpse

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by LastProphet: 12:09pm On May 26, 2021
paulolee:

my gee, this is becoming stale n boring na...mk jamb do fast fix date so dt can write n pass n get admitted to relieve us from this boring lines all the time.
I pray u pass with strong score bcoz jamb fit no reason d kinda weak score wey i de expect from a person like u since u choose to spend all day spamming all topics with d same dry lines instead of reading books..

Jahahahaha, the jambite is really a bufooon as you described

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Phrankin(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool D WIFE IS SO DAM CUTE AND HOT.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER NOW. SHE BELONGS TO ME PLS. U GUYS SHOULD LET HER GO. I NEED HER LOVE. AMA DO HER WELL. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL. PLS MA CALL ME WEN U ARE BACK. WTF
trying too hard to be noticed. You no go still blow.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by esthel(f): 12:17pm On May 26, 2021
Are you mad
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool D WIFE IS SO DAM CUTE AND HOT.. I CAN FEEL HER SEXY DOWN HERE.. DE MIGHT HVE BEEN ENJOYING HER NOW. SHE BELONGS TO ME PLS. U GUYS SHOULD LET HER GO. I NEED HER LOVE. AMA DO HER WELL. I WILL NOT MIND GETTING HER PREGNANT AS WELL. PLS MA CALL ME WEN U ARE BACK. WTF

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by madridsta007(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:

LOL. Because they are cowards, what else? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2021
Skyfornia:
Kidnapping, the 3rd most lucrative job in nigeria after Politicians and Yahoo boys.

we told south westerners

we begged them

DO NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI 2015

bigotry is more important to them

oga cool down if only you are there to witness what is happening to you wife now

as they are passing his wife around like football

spit

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by DonCortino: 12:25pm On May 26, 2021
Koryc:
I wonder what malami and the presidency has to say to this issue.

they won't give a flying fucck

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by madridsta007(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2021
grandfistglobal:
(Video) Man in Tears After Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped His Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkBKmFS3CI

Unfortunately, those Fulani herdsmen would probably be taking turns to rape his wife as they offer curses to them.

When we warned the SW that aligning with feudalists is like getting fuel to poor fire on your own house, y'all shouted "Change!!!", "Change!!!!"
It came close and your leader shouted, "where are the cows?!"
When Senator Smart Adeyemi condemned the insecurity in the Senate, the wife of your leader demonised him by saying, "are you PDP in disguise?" I expected to see Yorubas condemning Remi Tinubu- I mean, Smart Adeyemi was speaking for the common man! But the social media and the media generally didnt say much.

Yoruba, we dont know where you lots stand. You are neither here nor there. undecided undecided
I hope he finds his wife & she is not raped.
Sadly, there's 2 more years to go of this stuff.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by sylve11: 12:28pm On May 26, 2021
paulolee:

I tell you brother. E get another one here wey dey Nna men this sophisticated. They are as so annoying. cool
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by condralbedez: 12:29pm On May 26, 2021
Nukilia:
Shame on all those who continue to support the failed APC government in Nigeria!
A party that breeds insecurity and criminality.

Time for regional system of government so that insecurity can be tackled effectively
I hate the suya man.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by sylve11: 12:30pm On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:

If your father is a poor man, then he caused it.
He should have made the best and wise decision of using you for money rituals. Even if ur proceeds na roofing sheet be Wetin him go gain for a 30 by 30 bungalow still na something e gain.

Lol grin cool
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2021
grandfistglobal:
(Video) Man in Tears After Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped His Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkBKmFS3CI
Am proud to be an Igbo man. Remove security we will roast them like chicken. Yoruba people good u all also connive with fulani to kill igbos. Nemesis will catch up with all of you
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by NgwaManNaaija4L: 1:04pm On May 26, 2021
You guys should enjoy your change, you voted for the lifeless to spit us but we are stronger than you all including foolish buhari, now the change have come back to hunt you guys, next time shout sai baba.
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by Rolly22(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2021
SimplyLeo
Adadike
Ngeneukwuenu
Helenius

Your attention is needed.
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by donnie(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by donnie(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2021
bigcasava1:
Am proud to be an Igbo man. Remove security we will roast them like chicken. Yoruba people good u all also connive with fulani to kill igbos. Nemesis will catch up with all of you

You're not Igbo... Awon divide and rule.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by adadike(f): 1:43pm On May 26, 2021
Rolly22:
SimplyLeo
Adadike
Ngeneukwuenu
Helenius

Your attention is needed.
I was part of the crew that applauds ESN for dealing with them but when it comes to killing our Igbo police officers and soldiers, I can never be part of it
Re: Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) by dederocs(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2021
The fulani agenda will be resisted with our blood. No inch of southern land will be ceded.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayade Sacks Aide, 'General Iron' Who Allegedly Killed Suspected Witches / Dismissed Soldier Jailed For Burglary In Lagos (photo) / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.