Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? (6225 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2011
man there needs to be a limit on how ppl express they love in public this days.

my eyes where shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked form wat i saw in public in few days ago.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2011

If you didnt see people having sex then whats there for your eyes to shocked shocked

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by BABE3: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2011
HOTIE TIMA!!!!!

YOUR PICTURE IS GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!!!! CHAI!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Topic: I have non' to say! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2011
This Hottiie tima must be high on dried elephant grass

why would she take pictures wth her pyjamas and upload it on NL

and later say she needs no Nigerian boyfriend,

she should be banned outrightly for giving our 3rd legs headache undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by BABE3: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2011
^^ Uncle, I really don't think that's "Pyjamas" ! tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2011
^so im now an uncle, what happened to boyfriend, husband, dada anyway it looks pyjamas to me angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Zahnda(f): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

man there needs to be a limit on how ppl express they love in public this days.

my eyes where  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked form wat i saw in public in few days ago.  

I usually have my own business on my mind and no space to rent out to some random people's mating habits.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2011
Zahnda:

I usually have my own business on my mind and no space to rent out to some random people's mating habits.

trust me i do that too, but what a saw was in bright day light, everyone can see then and they didn't care at all man
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2011
You haven't seen nothing until you have Mexican's (Spanish ppl) as neighbor(s)
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2011
BABE!:

HOTIE TIMA!!!!!

YOUR PICTURE IS GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!!!! CHAI!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Topic: I have non' to say! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol i hope u don't die
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2011
REALITY101:

You haven't seen nothing until you have Mexican's (Spanish ppl) as neighbor(s)
shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2011
This just reminds me of what we saw few days ago at that park mannh!

@Tima, you know what i'm talking about.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

This just reminds me of what we saw few days ago at that park mannh!

@Tima, you know what i'm talking about.

how can i forget them two man wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2011
190:

This Hottiie tima must be high on dried elephant grass

why would she take pictures wth her pyjamas and upload it on NL

and later say she needs no Nigerian boyfriend,

she should be banned outrightly for giving our 3rd legs headache undecided

well stop ur 3dr leg, how is that my fault angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

how can i forget them two man wink wink wink wink

I am sure that was the inspiration for your topic grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

I am sure that was the inspiration for your topic grin

well there is many more, but i have seen many more man
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2011
u saw gays shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by african1(f): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2011
That always a problem. Now I don't mind kissing, but anything more than that i scream get a room. Lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2011
190:

shocked shocked

undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2011
REALITY101:

undecided
angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2011
african1:

That always a problem. Now I don't mind kissing, but anything more than that i scream get a room. Lol

trust me i was close to telling then that there a a hotel just 2 minutes down the city, but a a stood up his hands started moving faster then before, my eye shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the second time i was getting up he stoop up with no pants on i was like wtf shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and u don't want to know what hardened after that.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

trust me i was close to telling then that there a a hotel just 2 minutes down the city, but a a stood up his hands started moving faster then before, my eye shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the second time i was getting up he stoop up with no pants on i was like wtf shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaha oh God!
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

u were there now, u saw how shocking it was
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by african1(f): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

rokiatu:

Hotie Tima:

Woah! thats messed up man. Damn your right I don't wanna know, but I kind of have a picture, cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2011
african1:

Woah! thats messed up man. Damn your right I don't wanna know, but I kind of have a picture, cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear man disturbing much
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2011
african1:

SWEETIE, YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A PICTURE OF WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABT IN YOUR HEAD.

I was there with her, that shi**t ruined my freaking day.

Maybe because I am the innocent type grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

SWEETIE, YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A PICTURE OF WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABT IN YOUR HEAD.

I was there with her, that shi**t ruined my freaking day.

Maybe because I am the innocent type grin

the innocent what, innocent my foot angry angry angry angry

don't listen to her she losing it that why.

grin grin grin grin grin grin my sister was so disturbed is not even funny
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2011
That shi**t was too explosive for my innocent eyes tongue

I supposed you see stuff like that daily.

Well that was my first time grin tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

That shi**t was too explosive for my innocent eyes tongue

u are too funi

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2011
Over dramatic queen.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Over dramatic queen.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2011
@OP your sitting position on your profile looks like you just farted or bout  cheesy so you did, holding it back or bout to? Let me know so I can cover my nose wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Behave When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / This Guy Wicked Gan (photo) / How To Clean Your Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.