Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. - Business To Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. (12843 Views)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA | Many india sites to shop from / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
new week new insights................the best shipping company you can ask for
Where are my laptops you took?
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Babydaddymateri(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
solaceTK:

Where are my laptops you took?
Amgray, we need you to give answers to all your queries here and right now on this same thread publicly and stop your nonsense ads for your impending scam victims forthwith....

Dragnet
Lalasticlala

Una attention dey needed here ASAP.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dear esteemed customers We spoke to ani thank God(solace Tk) last week and We apologized to him for the mix up and for being patient and I promised him we were working on his refund, the person that received those laptops is no longer with Amgraylogistics, when we have missing items the company do it’s own investigation because of reoccurrence. Amgraylogistics is a growing company and we always take full responsibility for missing items in our possession. Like I said last week your missing laptops will be provided in due time, we have all the invoices of purchase. I advise you be patient with us.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Dear esteemed customers We spoke to ani thank God(solace Tk) last week and We apologized to him for the mix up and for being patient and I promised him we were working on his refund, the person that received those laptops is no longer with Amgraylogistics, when we have missing items the company do it’s own investigation because of reoccurrence. Amgraylogistics is a growing company and we always take full responsibility for missing items in our possession. Like I said last week your missing laptops will be provided in due time, we have all the invoices of purchase. I advise you be patient with us.

The 4 laptops didn't vanish the same day, the first 3 lot of HP Elitebook folio 1040 G2 were delivered on the 11th of May signed for and received by Mr. Gomez. And you have not even refunded me for that one when my Alienware that was delivered on the 24th June signed for and received by Mr. Seun disappeared after you sent me the delivery notification email. So it wasn't one person that signed 4 of them. Meanwhile you asked me to exercise patience till when, l asked for a specific date which you said you don't know. I should just wait till the end of time abi? For something that happened in May/June and l have been waiting and have been ignored on countless occasions.

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by debybeautyworld(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:

You are simply using delay tactics here.
If you had given this young man a shipping credit or partial refund and give him exact date for the balance, he won't call you out here.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mr ThankGod, Ani Amgray Logististics apologizes for the missing items, for this was as a result of some mix up during repackaging.......and we indulge you to be a little more patient, our team are currently investigating the missing items for it is also a lost to our company not only that but also a stain to the company`s Name and Amgray over the years have maintained a great record with her customers.

We appeal to mr Thankgod Ani that Amgray will take full responsibility for the missing items, we ask you give us till friday this week to conclude our investigation and we make your refund. Amgray regrets this and we are appealing to our customers that we shall sort this out Amicably

thank you for choosing Amgray..................................
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Mr ThankGod, Ani Amgray Logististics apologizes for the missing items, for this was as a result of some mix up during repackaging.......and we indulge you to be a little more patient, our team are currently investigating the missing items for it is also a lost to our company not only that but also a stain to the company`s Name and Amgray over the years have maintained a great record with her customers.

We appeal to mr Thankgod Ani that Amgray will take full responsibility for the missing items, we ask you give us till friday this week to conclude our investigation and we make your refund. Amgray regrets this and we are appealing to our customers that we shall sort this out Amicably

Something tells me you guys are just trying to buy more time, you are coming to say this after you called me earlier this afternoon and said since l have taken the matter to Nairaland that l should go and get my money there. Meanwhile, henceforth all communications between us will be here, so that everyone will see them and even my refund will be done right here, no more dribbling me around

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Babydaddymateri(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:

Till SolaceTK laptops and that of the lost Iphone 12 device guy are recovered, I'd advise you guys to put an abrupt alt to your ads here and any other social media platform; disregard this warning and let's see how the dirty games goes. Since you guys can't maintain a sincere customer care relationship with your clients, I see no reason why Amgray logistics company should still be in existence. Therefore, henceforth, issues regarding missing goods from your company are to be treated accordingly publicly and immediate solution profer to it.

Thanks.

Dragnet
Lalasticlala

And other mods
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2021

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
sometimes in Logistics items do get missing, we also as a company lose too and there are certain protocols we observe as a Logistics compan
so Mr ThankGod we already appealed to you, you will get your refund in due time

we are a Logistics with integrity , we ship items even more expensive than yours, we have shipped great number of expensive items and have never experienced such cases, give us time to refund you, Amgray can never scam you, we aim at giving the best service to our customers...........
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
sometimes in Logistics items do get missing, we also as a company lose too and there are certain protocols we observe as a Logistics compan
so Mr ThankGod we already appealed to you, you will get your refund in due time

we are a Logistics with integrity , we ship items even more expensive than yours, we have shipped great number of expensive items and have never experienced such cases, give us time to refund you, Amgray can never scam you, we aim at giving the best service to our customers...........

The only time l am going to give you is till this coming Friday like you said in your previous post so anything short of that then it is full blown war that you guys are looking for. I have already given you more than 2 months to resolve this, but instead you chose to ignore and disrespect me. I have had enough of your games. Items getting missing mistakenly is different from items being stolen. After all none of those laptops delivered alone on the day they were delivered, so how is it possible to put some in my box and make the other one disappear.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Connect with us on all our social media platforms and share your views or complains;

OUR SOCIAL REVIEWS
Instagram: http://instagram.com/amgraygloballogistics
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amgray-Global-Investment-2008669119442456/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmgrayL
WhatsApp: /send/?phone=2349057718505
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKkmNngvpDgGjrHvWxmkOA
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Amgray Logistics got you covered
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Fast and Affordable

Amgray Logistics

we ship all over the World
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
At amgray be sure to get the best of customer services

go for the best

go for amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Connect with us on all our social media platforms and share your views or complains;

OUR SOCIAL REVIEWS
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fast and Affordable

Amgray Logistics

we ship all over the World
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
feel free to share your experience with us
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2021

go for the best

go for amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
ship with Amgray today
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021

OUR SOCIAL REVIEWS
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2021

go for the best

go for amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Amgray got you covered we ship all over the world
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Come ship with us today
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
A good to ship with amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:

Today is Friday so do well to send my refund

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
A good day to ship with Amgray
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
A good day to ship with Amgray

Are you guys ignoring me again?

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by debybeautyworld(f): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Everyone should be careful when dealing with this company. They gain your trust then rob you blind

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2021
Happy weekend all our genuine and esteemed customers
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Happy weekend all our genuine and esteemed customers

Where are my laptops you made disappear that you promised to refund the cash yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2021

OUR SOCIAL REVIEWS

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership / Your Benefits And Commissions On Quick Teller Paypoints / Cheap and affordable peanut machine at N70,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.