Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio (1456 Views)

South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by propynich123: 11:10am On May 26, 2021
Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzcTTlel6rM
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by SLAP44: 11:11am On May 26, 2021
Out of the 2 military checkpoints around orji, non was manned by the army ?

The police station at orji discharged and all policemen and women bailed themselves?

Nobody to challenge two men armed with just a gun as they walked freely and shot into the air for nearly two hours?

DSSS should start shooting films, they will easily surpass nollywood grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by Nobody: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by Jakumo(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2021
Failure to enthusiastically hail victorious gunmen can result in getting shot, therefore it is normal to hail and praise anyone who at any particular moment, appears to have gained the upper hand during a gunfight. Kindly look at film footage of ANY war, and note how civilians rush to the roadside to cheer and jubilate whenever victorious troops are passing by on foot or in vehicles.

Anyone who doubts this common-sense survival strategy should test the theory by shouting abuses at armed men who have just prevailed in a gunfight. If you decide to test this conventional wisdom, please say hello to Jesus for me when you get to heaven, or if you are going to the land of 72 virgins, don't forget to dedicate your first 7 rounds of deflowering action to me.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by FarahAideed: 11:20am On May 26, 2021
No matter how much useless Buhari is I can never support anarchy under any guise or the destruction of structures of law enforcement.. UGM must keep their mandate of securing eastern flanks against Herdsmen attack and stop straying into enablement of anarchy
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by STEWpid(f): 11:29am On May 26, 2021
We should rethink and look inward to know why the people are happy with UGM!

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by Ojiofor: 11:32am On May 26, 2021
SLAP44:

The police station at orji discharged and all policemen and women bailed themselves?

Nobody to challenge two men armed with just a gun as they walked freely and shot into the air for nearly two hours?

And those on the ground hailing and blessing them are also planted by DSS.Continue shifting blame while Igbo parents lose loved ones on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by SLAP44: 12:36pm On May 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

And those on the ground hailing and blessing them are also planted by DSS.Continue shifting blame while Igbo parents lose loved ones on daily basis.
How much again were zombies paid t I disrupt the endsars protests? Just #1,000. It's very cheap to rent a crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by ivolt: 12:41pm On May 26, 2021
SLAP44:

Are they no longer innocent Nigerians angry at the police?
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by Betscoreodds: 12:49pm On May 26, 2021
The north brought violence to the east....
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by Tochj(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
No matter how much useless Buhari is I can never support anarchy under any guise or the destruction of structures of law enforcement.. UGM must keep their mandate of securing eastern flanks against Herdsmen attack and stop straying into enablement of anarchy
Army and police invited this on themselves by defending killer herdsmen against ESN
That's how all these started
They thought they can easily flush out the ESN and give herdsmen right to continue their Evil against the people
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by FarahAideed: 1:14pm On May 26, 2021
Tochj:

Army and police invited this on themselves by defending killer herdsmen against ESN
That's how all these started
They thought they can easily flush out the ESN and give herdsmen right to continue their Evil against the people

So in the shhort or long term how does this help us in the east
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by FarahAideed: 1:15pm On May 26, 2021
STEWpid:
We should rethink and look inward to know why the people are happy with UGM!

Anybody happy about Anarchist will sooner than soon learn a bitter lessons
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by funkekemi(f): 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
I think they are comfortable with the presence of the ugm , I drove from aba to Owerri under 40 mins , that was when i knew my E350 mercedes Benz has another sound when it gets to gear 5 ,all these days I never detected this behaviour from the car because of 1 pole checkpoints scattered all over the east

1 Like

Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by Ojiofor: 1:32pm On May 26, 2021
SLAP44:

How much again were zombies paid t I disrupt the endsars protests? Just #1,000. It's very cheap to rent a crowd.

And those of you that hail and defend them online were rented by who and for how much?
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by BKayy: 2:00pm On May 26, 2021
funkekemi:
I think they are comfortable with the presence of the ugm , I drove from aba to Owerri under 40 mins , that was when i knew my E350 mercedes Benz has another sound when it gets to gear 5 ,all these days I never detected this behaviour from the car because of 1 pole checkpoints scattered all over the east
My brother we tire oh.
These Nigerians don't know how happy we are to move freely like them for once in our entire lives
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by NgwaManNaaija4L: 2:09pm On May 26, 2021
God bless them.
Re: Alleged Video Of People Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Imo State Sparks Mixed Reactio by ivandragon: 3:00pm On May 26, 2021
The chickens would soon come home to roost...

When the UGM have chased away all authorised security personnel, they will face the defenceless masses, but by then, it would be too late...

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu / Phone Thief Nearly Lynched In Nnewi, Anambra state. / Atiku, Serving Govs In Ibadan As Makinde Unveils Lekan Salami Sports Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.