Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu (1455 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by lekanolas: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
People of Ijebu Imosan in Ogun State have chased out Fulani herdsmen and their cows from their town.

The herdsmen and cows were the ones earlier chased away by the people of Epe in Lagos on Saturday.

The herdsmen and their cows were pursued by youths led by the community’s chiefs.

According to sources in Ijebu Imosan town, the herdsmen with their cows had secretly arrived the town on Saturday night after being pursued from Epe.

It was gathered that some people who had gone to their farms on Sunday sighted the herdsmen and cows and quickly alerted other members of the town.

The cows numbering close to over a thousand were chased from the forest road towards the popular Imodi-Imosan road.

Speaking on the reasons for their actions, one of the youths who simply gave his name as Samuel, said they are trying to forestall a similar occurrence of suspected herdsmen attacks in some towns in the Yorubaland.

“We don’t have problem with them but we don’t want them and their cows in Ijebu Mosan.”

We will continue to keep vigil to ensure that they do not return to our lands.
https://newsday.com.ng/fulani-herdsmencows-chased-out-of-ijebu-video/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Arewa1stSon: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
OK... Noted
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by hslbroker2(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
OK... Noted
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Using their private business to distroy people's farms, properties and life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Ever8090: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
I just tire for this people..can't they just stay with their business in one place instead using their business to disturb the peace of others?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Amotolongbo(f): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
I pray the Fulani people do not experience genocide when Buhari leaves and a southerner succeeds him

Buhari actually thought he is being kind to his kindred, not knowing that he is setting them up for hatred by other tribes in the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Penguin2: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yorubas finally growing balls.

IPOB don give them liver

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by FarahAideed: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
It is when Buhari leaves power that Fulanis will know the extent of damage Buhari caused them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by ablejesus26(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is the best approach.Even though not all of them are bad,but the ones who choose to live in bushes and forest instead of living amongst men are suspicious. Chase them out now that you can,I am telling you from experience. If you leave ten now, in the next 2 months they will use their mysterious communication and call on others before you know them don reach 30.
Na so problem go begin dey where komkom shoe dey do yanga for una head so oo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fulanis HERSDSMEN are terrorist....
Know this and know peace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
ablejesus26:
This is the best approach.Even though not all of them are bad,but the ones who choose to live in bushes and forest instead of living amongst men are suspicious. Chase them out now that you can,I am telling you from experience. If you leave ten now, in the next 2 months they will use their mysterious communication and call on others before you know them don reach 30.
Na so problem go begin dey where komkom shoe dey do yanga for una head so oo

Keep that nonsense to yourself by saying not all HERDSMEN are terrorist, don't be decieved...
Fulanis HERDSMEN are those terrorist that kills People.... All fulanis HERDSMEN are terrorist, if they still have the innocent ones what are they doing in peoples farm....
People Should wake up and chase them away...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by jimyjames(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
All these Fulani gra gra will end in 2 yrs with Buhari returning back to his 150 cow relatives

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by 9niceguy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
No be good news be this? grin grin cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I pray the Fulani people do no experience genocide when Buhari leaves and a southerner succeeds him

Buhari actually thought he is being kind to his kindred, not knowing that he is setting them up for hatred by other tribes in the country
this is exactly why I can beat my chest that there will never be a southern president in 2023.
to Buhari a southern president is similar to secession and he'll never allow it happen.
he knew that if such happens his people might go into extinction and trust me power might not return to the north ever again.
unfortunately buhari will backing a fulani Northern candidate irrespective of party.
the south are too divided to stand the North politically
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Blackfire(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't mess with the ijebus ...

Rugged and stubborn
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by IgweOfNnewi: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Great
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by IgweOfNnewi: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:
Yorubas finally growing balls.

IPOB don give them liver
The leader of IPOB ran away from the country inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, you are just saying trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by ablejesus26(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

Keep that nonsense to yourself by saying not all HERDSMEN are terrorist, don't be decieved...
Fulanis HERDSMEN are those terrorist that kills People.... All fulabis HERDSMEN are terrorist, if they still have the innocent ones what are they doing in peoples farm....
People Should wake up and chase them away...

You just substantiated my submission without being aware of it.
I said the ones that choose to stay in the bushes and forest, instead of living amongst men are suspicious and should be sent away immediately they are sited.

One of the best persons I worked with when I was still hustling to start up life, was a Fulani woman.
She is exceptionally kind although she is married to a Yoruba man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

You just substantiated my submission without being aware of it.
I said the ones that choose to stay in the bushes and forest, instead of living amongst men are suspicious and should be sent away immediately they are sited.

One of the best persons I worked with when I was still hustling to start up life, was a Fulani woman.
She is exceptionally kind although she is married to a Yoruba man.

Is she a HERDSMEN?
I said all fulanis HERDSMEN are terrorist....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Penguin2: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
The leader of IPOB ran away from the country inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, you are just saying trash

Pictures of him doing it or you go and take your COVID 19 jab
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Whois(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
9niceguy:
No be good news be this? grin grin cool

Na very very good news. It's only lawless Fulani boys like thebosstrevor1 and hellinus that won't like the good news. IMHO it's only criminals that still support open grazing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by ablejesus26(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

Is she a HERDSMEN?
I said all fulanis HERDSMEN are terrorist....

There some heardmen who operate within the space of the people,they dare not do nonsense we have them in Owerri. They don't go about disturbing people with their destructive cows.
It's just so bad that the bad ones have made them become a suspect too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

There some heardmen who operate within the space of the people,they dare not do nonsense we have them in Owerri. They don't go about disturbing people with their destructive cows.
It's just so bad that the bad ones have made them become a suspect too.

Tell us you are related to the fulanis, no reasonable igbo man that doesn't know that those fulanis in our farms are terrorist.... All fulanis HERDSMEN are terrorist.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by fitzmayowa: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I pray the Fulani people do no experience genocide when Buhari leaves and a southerner succeeds him

This is my fear for the average innocent fulani, Buhari is setting them up for ethnic cleansing, the same way he is silent when fulani wreck havoc is the same the next president of Southern extraction will keep quiet and watch all the angry region take them out en mass...

I just hope for the sake of the innocent amongst them they embrace ranching to ensure the genocide looming in their future is averted....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by ablejesus26(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

Tell us you are related to the fulanis, no reasonable igbo man that doesn't know that those fulanis in our farms are terrorist.... All fulanis HERDSMEN are terrorist.....

Bia nwokem do you have a problem with understanding?��.
I said chase out any fulani in the forest be you heardman or whatever,as long as you can't live peacefully amongst men like a normal human being,you are a suspect.
Is this too hard to comprehend nna ehh��.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by fitzmayowa: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
this is exactly why I can beat my chest that there will never be a southern president in 2023.
to Buhari a southern president is similar to secession and he'll never allow it happen.
he knew that if such happens his people might go into extinction and trust me power might not return to the north ever again.
unfortunately buhari will backing a fulani Northern candidate irrespective of party.
the south are too divided to stand the North politically

That will not happen the South will rather back someone from the south they don't trust that much than the north, as per power returning to the Buhari might probably be the last president of Northern extraction as no one would want power to return based on the havoc Buhari wrecked....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Bia nwokem do you have a problem with understanding?��.
I said chase out any fulani in the forest be you heardman or whatever,as long as you can't live peacefully amongst men like a normal human being,you are a suspect.
Is this too hard to comprehend nna ehh��.

Nwanne forget your igbo language, you are a Nigerian zombie....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by ablejesus26(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

Nwanne forget your igbo language, you are a Nigerian zombie....

Nwanne forget about your deception,you are a kanuri terrorist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Conrod: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Using their private business to distroy people's farms, properties and life
And then using their private militia (army and police) to attack the same people should they raise a finger.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu by Princesaha: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

You just wasted your precious time replying a Fulani man. All those people with Jesus attached to their names are all from Futa Jalon trying to use taqqiya on us. But they have failed and will continue to fail.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. / Effium The Largest Igbo Community In Ebonyi State. / 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.