Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? (25057 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) / Are Sales Job Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by SUPERPACK: 3:45pm On May 26, 2021
BinamRex:

They have come again which main yeye freelancing?
Ignorance is never an excuse.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by HEAVEN4444: 3:45pm On May 26, 2021
Mcslize:

E money was once broke too remember? Everyone has a story to tell.
true
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by grandstar(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
Google the meaning of a joystick and come back and tell me what it's mean.

You do have a point but trust me, the average persons mind would go to the male sexual organ, peni.s.

It's like using the word coc-k or puss-y. It's best to stay safe than be dealt a wicked hand.

Ask yourself if Chevron wanted to hire you and asked for your Nairaland handle and they see this, what are your chances of being employed?

There was more than one Judas in the Bible, yet, no one names his child Judas these days. Do you know why? The average person will think of Judas the betrayer and no other one.

2 Likes

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Evidenx(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I was called to come for an interview at their head office in omole phase 1.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

IN CAPITAL LETTERS I SAY ITS NOT WORTH IT FORGET D JOB.
GO AND LEARN BARBING,AND START YOUR HUSTLE FROM THERE,IT WILL HELP U MORE ON A LONG RUN THAN THIS MODERN DAY SLAVERY.

2 Likes

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by texazzpete(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2021
grandstar:

You do have a point but trust me, the average persons mind would go to the male sexual organ, peni.s.

It's like using the word coc-k or puss-y. It's best to stay safe than be dealt a wicked hand.

Ask yourself if Chevron wanted to hire you and asked for your Nairaland handle and they see this, what are your chances of being employed?

There was more than one Judas in the Bible, yet, no one names his child Judas these days. Do you know why? The average person will think of Judas the betrayer and no other one.

Chevron isn’t going to ask for his Nairaland handle. No Nigerian recruiter will. And certainly any half-intelligent candidate knows enough to say that they aren’t on nairaland.

The average person’s mind would not go to the male organ. Most people know what a joystick is.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Cooldude90: 3:49pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Why not go into freelancing and stop this slave job hunting. That amount is something you can get in two weeks from the comfort of your home. All you need is an android phone, and a little capital of 10k.

I'm interested Bro, pls how can I contact you
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Mabella18(f): 3:50pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Why not go into freelancing and stop this slave job hunting. That amount is something you can get in two weeks from the comfort of your home. All you need is an android phone, and a little capital of 10k.

Please I'm interested.......can I send an Email?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Jokkarm2: 3:50pm On May 26, 2021
Work start from 8am to 5pm, why 6 to 10? then if you will work that long hours they should pay you at least 50k

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by SUPERPACK: 3:51pm On May 26, 2021
AuroraBrls:

Do u have an email or Whatsapp one can reach you on regarding this freelancing
your whatsapp no?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Sterope(f): 3:51pm On May 26, 2021
There is no point forcing someone to write.
chatinent:
It's time exhausting for that amount.
I am a freelance writer based on academic research writing.

How about I teach you freelance writing and you earn more than that weekly?

Send a Whatsapp message: 08121443666.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Mabella18(f): 3:52pm On May 26, 2021
chatinent:

Can I send a message also? I'm interested.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by akanjikokoro: 3:52pm On May 26, 2021
No Job in the labour market sha. Just for a while as a cleaner.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by chuks34(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2021
CharisEleos:

I'm surprised the men are sounding like this.
Are you not guys again?

I have done a 7 to 10pm job before as a cash till manager in Ikoyi all the way from mainland. Mondays to Saturdays. And I'm a lady. So why can't a guy do it?

Cos guys dnt recieve side money without a side hustle, but thats not the case when it comes to women
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Styluss: 4:00pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

not worth it...

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Dre183(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I do it at my neighbours call.

Let's relate on Whatsapp

Three two

One four

Nine seven
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by SUPERPACK: 4:05pm On May 26, 2021
Cooldude90:

I'm interested Bro, pls how can I contact you
drop your whatsapp number
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Phyde: 4:05pm On May 26, 2021
teacherbim:
25k monthly from morning till 10 pm so wrong, please do not accept it, join my dripshipping group, you don't need to start with kobo and you will keep smiling to the bank.
How can i join the group?

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Segzy19: 4:12pm On May 26, 2021
I pity you.

That one no be work o.

Na slavery you wan enter so...

No say I no warn you o....

Working 6:30am to 10pm is about 16 hours a day.
Normal working hours is 8hrs a day. Night shift is 12 hours.

That work will lead you to your early grave.

When you close by 10pm, when will you get home?
Do they have an accomodation for you their? Even if they have, it's still not worth it.

What time will you have to eat and sleep well before you wake up by 4am next morning to start commuting to work again. Hardly will be having 5 hours of sleep every day.

You can be sure that their will be other duties apart from cleaning, and when you refuse to do those duties as not being part of your duties, you start having problems with them till you are sacked.

Well, the ball is now in your court of decision.

Why not tell us the be of the company, let us 'reach out' them for such slavery and inhumane work offer to fellow Nigerians. Where is the humanity in it? It is exploitative.

3 Likes

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by sulorog(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2021
teacherbim:
25k monthly from morning till 10 pm so wrong, please do not accept it, join m y dripshipping group, you don't need to start with kobo and you will keep smiling to the bank.

Please how do I join your dripshipping group?
I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by martooski(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

Any payment lesser than the minimum wage is not acceptable.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2021
Not worth the stress, business is better.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by 27Pushing30: 4:39pm On May 26, 2021
Dailymice:
Its a terrible offer. 6am to 10pm as in you wake up by 5a.m, get to work by 6am, dismiss work by 10pm, get home by 11pm What time do you have for yourself? Cooking, washing and personal time between 11pm to 5am. You no go sleep again?
Just for 25k a month! Less than $100. Even labourers on site make more money. Reject it! Normally cleaners job is from 7a.m to around 10 a.m

Isa Pantami is a terrorist

It’s even below the minimum wage ...
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by canalily(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2021
chatinent:

what is freelance writing and how does it work
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Mrquote: 4:47pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Stop say go into freelance as if its easy. Getting a gig in freelance is the hardest thing i have come to know in this earth. Stop down playing people effort just advice him and go your way. Don't come here and be saying unrealistic things. Working from 6 to 10 for 25k is bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by wman(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2021
The only positive is if you get free breakfast and lunch.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2021
israelp:
OP MY Salary is 8k for d knd of job i do,wen i calculate everytin i discover i should take d job grin ,8k for 4 full month,..i endure dis job 4 4months,..nw am earning 50k+ stil on dsame job...u jst hv to b smart
Which state abeg
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2021
israelp:
grin na threat jare which dirty 10pm,..if i take dis job 1.00pm i don close..
Haha they will sack you na

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2021
ultimatekint:
I was once employed like this in Baptist Mission Schools, 6am to 6pm; sometimes I had to wait until 7pm if some female bosses are still in their office. Life became miserable for me after almost three years in service,especially with these female bosses.I sack myself at last.
If you can do it to safe some money, please go for E-commers business, like SOLMARX,FES,or STAKEXCHAIN.
Contact me
&
Do you mean female bosses are not easy going

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by niyidenrele: 5:00pm On May 26, 2021
stanley000:
My advice 4 is to learn a skill, even if its any low paying skill at least sometin dat will earn you something to substain urself and be self employed. Nigerian employers are just out to rip off employees, making u work like a slave and eat like an ant. Ppl will only hail u in ur environment that u are employed but u can't pay your bills, what kind of life is that.

My basic expenses per month is roughly 100k, my other expenses fueling my car and others run over 60k talk about rent and other bills but I'm not bothered, i can get that from one job alone, when i get up to 3 jobs a month means i will ball hard and put cash into other personal projects coz i work for myself and no one else. Bro self employment is the only way out of proverty.

Please be careful about this kind of people
They will sugar coated you
With their amount they see as source of income,
But , nada, their main type of works
Ask them
They will say
They don't work hard, but work Smart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by SUPERPACK: 5:01pm On May 26, 2021
Mrquote:

Stop say go into freelance as if its easy. Getting a gig in freelance is the hardest thing i have come to know in this earth. Stop down playing people effort just advice him and go your way. Don't come here and be saying unrealistic things. Working from 6 to 10 for 25k is bad.
You will just jump in and start ranting like an animal on heat. Did you take your time to ask what the freelance website I am talking about is all about. You think all freelance job is hard, but people with only SSCE certs are progressing and doing well on the site. Stop using your poor past experience about freelancing to judge every freelance opportunity.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2021
Funkybabee:
Go and teach in a private school.

It still better
Which private school? Now they are misbehaving because even people with masters are applying I swear
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by kriss27(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

If you want to get hotel work easily go through agents, you have to register with money though, like 2,3k or there about. Most of them trust agents than doing direct recruitment, hence they tend to outsource it, unless an insider is bringing you. I would advise you go for the cleaning job first from there you can venture into others departments that you like, but the time is not good at all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Learnania / Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.