Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? (25062 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) / Are Sales Job Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by hybridblood07(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2021
That's a ridiculous amount and I work next building to Old English store.
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I was called to come for an interview at their head office in omole phase 1.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Highbeepeeh(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
All you need is good hearing ability, decision making, ability to study a guide, patience and perseverance. that's all, no extra skill is needed.
Boss you fit guide me through it please....
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by KazikageSama: 2:13pm On May 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

Exactly
Slavery

Since you are single, you can do the job, save money, set up a small business and then leave. That's if there is no other option left for you.

grin Lala abeg no kill person. Save money from 25k monthly salary in lagos? Question is if that amount even covers his monthly expense (transport and feeding).

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by israelp(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol.. you're not serious.

Anyways, I don't think the guy is under any form of pressure otherwise he'll advise himself by himself.

dat 10pm closing aint gonna wrk if i should take dat job...i knw wot am say,.. 1pm i don waka
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by lalasticlala(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2021
KazikageSama:

grin Lala abeg no kill person. Save money from 25k monthly salary in lagos? Question is if that amount even covers his monthly expense (transport and feeding).

grin na slavery indeed
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by hybridblood07(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2021
As in ehn, some employers are demons walking in human form.
baddosky1:
Gosh!

N25,000 a month for a cleaner who works from 6:30am till 10:00pm?

That's around $40 in a month! shocked

What cleaners in other countries like the US earn in just 2 hours!

Some Nigerian employers need to be shot!

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Cybergoddess(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2021
chatinent:
It's time exhausting for that amount.
I am a freelance writer based on academic research writing.

How about I teach you freelance writing and you earn more than that weekly?

Send a Whatsapp message: 08121443666.
Thumbs up! Great guy.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2021
israelp:
dat 10pm closing aint gonna wrk if i should take dat job...i knw wot am say,.. 1pm i don waka

Lol.. as pe owner of the company, right? Funny you.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by hybridblood07(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2021
What are you into if I may ask sir?
stanley000:
My advice 4 is to learn a skill, even if its any low paying skill at least sometin dat will earn you something to substain urself and be self employed. Nigerian employers are just out to rip off employees, making u work like a slave and eat like an ant. Ppl will only hail u in ur environment that u are employed but u can't pay your bills, what kind of life is that.

My basic expenses per month is roughly 100k, my other expenses fueling my car and others run over 60k talk about rent and other bills but I'm not bothered, i can get that from one job alone, when i get up to 3 jobs a month means i will ball hard and put cash into other personal projects coz i work for myself and no one else. Bro self employment is the only way out of proverty.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by slimman007: 2:20pm On May 26, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Good...why don't you take an online course in your field...that can substitute your missing graduate certificate... I'm pretty sure it will give you more advantage

Please can you shed more light on this online course I am equally interested but don't know how to go about it.Thnx
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by israelp(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2021
Tabletuner:

I am very sure they said 6:30 am to 10 am. The OP no hear well.
grin e fit be o
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by israelp(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol.. as pe owner of the company, right? Funny you.
yes na

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Yadid(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2021
The fact that you don't have a girlfriend and you are still in your early 30s is the more reason you should not go into that slavery. If you see your youthful years as a room to settle for nonsense, then watch out for the years to come. I fear for your future.

That's the mistake many youths make and before they say Jack Robinson they are old and can no longer turn back the hand of time.

That job will take from you much more than it will give to you and those things will be irredeemable.

Take a cue from nature, you will never see a lion settle for grass just because meats are not yet available in the jungle.

If you are ready to settle for whatever comes your way in this life, then be ready to kiss want you really want in life goodbye.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by BigDawsNet: 2:25pm On May 26, 2021
slimman007:

Please can you shed more light on this online course I am equally interested but don't know how to go about it.Thnx

You can earn some certifications online in your various fields...

You are a graduate? This well help you job applications

You not a graduate? This can be an option to get you a job...

Search for online courses on the internet...range from weeks to months...take the test and qualify for a certificate you can add to your CV or present at interviews....
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by grandstar(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks

Your username does not paint you well. Unfortunately, that's the honest truth.

Many will perceive you're doing cleaning work because you're not serious. I'm saying what many will think. That's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Edun00700: 2:27pm On May 26, 2021
Can you please teach me
SUPERPACK:
All you need is good hearing ability, decision making, ability to study a guide, patience and perseverance. that's all, no extra skill is needed.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by tofolo(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2021
israelp:
itz online jobs delivering,.. U wil need a lappy,enough data, + ur brain...
Thanks I have all, just a pointer as to how to start, can you assist?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by mma84(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Why not go into freelancing and stop this slave job hunting. That amount is something you can get in two weeks from the comfort of your home. All you need is an android phone, and a little capital of 10k.
bros pls am interested in this freelancing. Pls can u chat me up with my Number 07033860389 or u give me ur Number to chat u up.tnks
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 26, 2021
grandstar:
Joysticks

Your username does not paint you well. Unfortunately, that's the honest truth.

Many will perceive you're doing cleaning work because you're not serious. I'm saying what many will think. That's the bitter truth.
Google the meaning of a joystick and come back and tell me what it's mean.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Allwell96: 2:30pm On May 26, 2021
No please!
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Benrosaria(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

For a day ?? This is a very good pay man
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 26, 2021
Onto which level 6:30-10pm I bet u won't survive a month there.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by israelp(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
tofolo:
Thanks I have all, just a pointer as to how to start, can you assist?
so wot job cn u do wth ur lappy n data?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Fanuchi007: 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Days work or monthly pay...... Ayam getting confused..... cheesy
Na monthly pay oh, diz corn tree na cruise grin
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by benebaby77: 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
As I no get the skills how man go do?
It is a monthly paid job.

Boss, you can learn a lot of things for free online and YouTube. Start by go through some threads in Business section and do a lot of research on what you want to go into. With your phone, there are a lot of things you can be freelancing and making money on it.

Stop hunting for slavery job like someone said above....
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 26, 2021
Tabletuner:
I don't believe the OP
You may apply or go there and find out from any of the workers
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by rhektor(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

They should tell you that they want slaves not worker grin

The way we use labourers in this country ehn Mtchewwwwww
Absolute nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by timchogon81: 2:34pm On May 26, 2021
Hotel cleaning should be a shift work, day to close by 6pm and night to commence by 6pm.
Meanwhile it takes nothing to give your cleaners 1 meal a day to cushion whatever it will cushion but some of the HR and recruiters are just modern slave traders

Meanwhile for your Fumigation services, let us handle it and give you peace of mind

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 26, 2021
Tabletuner:

I am very sure they said 6:30 am to 10 am. The OP no hear well.
It's 10pm not am.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Babatey: 2:37pm On May 26, 2021
My candid advice for you is to go for the job since u don't have alternative. Don't worry God will correct ur situation for u. He knows why He takes us through some channels in life. But I know one thing for sure " God never disappoint His faithfuls"
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by israelp(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
It's 10pm not am.
oga na 10am
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Ablemax(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
As I no get the skills how man go do?
It is a monthly paid job.

Will u help me with the 10k lemme start here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment / Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.