Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) (3563 Views)

APC Currently Leading LP In Akwa Ibom State / Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary / Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2023
U won election and u're still the one doing protesting bcs the aggrieved went to court. No be juju be that 🤷‍♀️ I guess apc urchins expected obidients movement to protest but they were disappointed.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by waterpouroverfl: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2023
APC always afraid of their shadow

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Metaphor44:
Why the protest pls?
I don't get. I thought you guys won, so why the protest again or u just want to feel among since LP and PDP protested?

Guy the thing tire me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Metaphor44(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Fintiri:

Guy the thing tire me
Dem chop belle-fool na

7 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by jimyjames(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2023
They are protesting cause they know tinubu didn't win the election , they want the court to stop labour party from accessing the original results

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2023
jimyjames:
They are protesting cause they know tinubu didn't win the election , they want the court to stop labour party from accessing the original results

You don see this kind thing before?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Yaribanzaonic: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2023
The Guilty are always afraid.

I dont pity all the zombies, especially those from OSUN,KOGI,OYO who litter the internet with Vile Propaganda Insulting IGBOs.

E go soon clear for their Eyes...and when the time comes..even thiefnubuu will jakpa.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by rejoice4eva(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2023
APC always playing the beaten and cheated, why they are the real bully and cheat. Always blaming....

7 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Where are those who said that protesters will be shot? Army should come and shoot them all

4 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by magoo10(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2023
.You claim you won yet you are protesting grin
Una go dance naked soon

11 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Ok
Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Anyone that joins that foolish protest for anything less than 300 thousand naira is cursed. Protesting for keaders that don't care about you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
magoo10:
.You claim you won yet you are protesting grin
Una go dance naked soon

The thing dey make my head shake

2 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Winnersunited: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Metaphor44:
Why the protest pls?
I don't get. I thought you guys won, so why the protest again or u just want to feel among since LP and PDP protested?
They are the counter protest group mobilized and kept by APC , thinking Obidients will troop out in protest against the Inec induced Presidencial result. Since they did not get what they expected. They have to explode to justify the mobilization fees already paid.

8 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Metaphor44(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Winnersunited:
They are the counter protest group mobilized and kept by APC , thinking Obidients will troop out in protest against the Inec induced Presidencial result. Since they did not get what they expected. They have to explode to justify the mobilization fees already paid.

Oh I see. Thanks for the update xplanation

3 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by KingFrank01: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
The look on that woman's face says it all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
KingFrank01:
The look on that woman's face says it all.

Asin

Mouth odour no too much like this ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by KingFrank01: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fintiri:

Asin

Mouth odour no too much like this ?
she dey take safety measures, he wan kill am with mouth odour.

2 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by floss(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
My question is this, will Tinubu behave like Obi by telling his urchins not to provoke the peace of the nation by causing chaos when the court eventually ask him to return his certificate. Obi advised his supporters to pray and continue going about their daily ventures while he challenges the process in court. Hope Tinubu will say say the same to his urchins if he eventually lose the seat?

I know Tinubu won't lose the court case because of the system that brought him on board but defending the process that brought him is even more incriminating. Before obi will leave everything and head to court, it shows that the process is already compromised.

Congrats BAT, on Obi's stolen mandate you and your urchins stand but enjoy the certificate for the time being. You're a very smart man BAT, you buy everything and you eliminate your opponents financially forgetting that that method is what brought Nigeria to her knees. I would have supported the young Bola but not the current one that's older than Buhari and OBJ....

4 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Criminals

1 Like

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
KingFrank01:
she dey take safety measures, he wan kill am with mouth odour.

A swear

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by raskymonojendor: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fintiri:
U won election and u're still the one doing protesting bcs the aggrieved went to court. No be juju be that 🤷‍♀️ I guess apc urchins expected obidients movement to protest but they were disappointed.
Did you even watch the video.

They are protesting against intimidation and harrassment by the losers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9am4UrTl9A

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Did anyone point gun at you ?

Ehh oga physco
Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by raskymonojendor: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fintiri:

Did anyone point gun at you ?

Ehh oga physco
Whatever Mr fake news, I have posted the link of the video so that viewers can watch.

1 Like

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by marlow1962(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin That press woman don suffer, the apc urchin wn use mouth odor finish her, pele madam.

1 Like

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Whatever Mr fake news, I have posted the link of the video so that viewers can watch.

Crying foul mandate criminal

Celebrate ya winning Na abi celebration is fearing you

1 Like

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Fintiri: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
marlow1962:
That press woman don suffer, pele madam.

That woman go use ventilator after the interview
Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Thanks for the video link bro. I watched the video and yes they are protesting against intimidation from the supporters of PDP and Labour party. Same way they Intimidate on social media and it must be tiring debunking fake news from these Labour Party crooks who claim that are protesting over the mandate 🤣

2 Likes

Re: APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) by marlow1962(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fintiri:

That woman go use ventilator after the interview
Hahaha 🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. / Economic Hardship: Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Ibadan / Your State Is Rich!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.