Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? (947 Views)

I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. / You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only / How Did You Lost Your Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:08pm On May 26, 2021
In the sector of entrepreneurship and investing, different folks gets different strokes of experiences in their quest to achieve financial freedom and rich status. Most of us have it good and smooth but some of us do not have quite a great story to tell as we get scammed off our hard earned funds through investing.

Have u been scammed before?
What's the total value of money lost to scammers?
What's your story?

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Rocktation

Farano

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:09pm On May 26, 2021
Mehn... Forex almost killed me... I lost a whooping $5000 to those bastar.d.

MMM finished me I lost 1M

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by Jeon(f): 2:10pm On May 26, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
In the world of entrepreneurship and investing, different folks gets different experiences in their quest to financial freedom and rich status. Most of use have it good and some of us do not have quite a great story to tell as we get scammed off our hard earn funds through investment.

Have u been scammed before?
What's the total value to money lost to scammers?
What's your story?

Do you want to refund the money?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by osuulola(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2021
Who will be adding up figures to get hypertension?

This scam called education run by government sef dey there. One day, e go better!
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:13pm On May 26, 2021
Jeon:

Do you want to refund the money?
lol... dont be a kill joy... people can learn a thing or 2 from ur story
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by IceColdVeins(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2021
I lost 115k and 56k to racksterli
My younger sibling lost 280k to the same racksterli.
And to think that the racksterli guy is still roaming freely shows the level of social and financial vices people can get away with in this part of the world.
The thing dey pain me
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:39pm On May 26, 2021
IceColdVeins:
And to think that the racksterli guy is still roaming freely shows the level of social and financial vices people can get away with in this part of the world.
The thing dey pain me
Oops !!! Sorry bro... I feel your pain
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by benzene00: 6:04pm On May 26, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Not only $5000 , have you seen 50 thousand naira once in life

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:35pm On May 26, 2021
20k when I was In Ghana. I bought a phone under a bridge, in a place called Circle, that was later swapped for a wooden replica of the phone.

I’m not going to lie, I clapped for them when I got home. The shock hit me so hard I thought it was magic.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by paulolee(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2021
none...except losing money by paying bills to gilrs dt av scammed me with love tinz..
as a student of economics I have understand dt "they is no free thing in life"...someone have paid already or anoda would pay for it...
online investment is all about luck n when money is involved, its better i gamble any spare cash than place it in online investment dts 99% risk n luck..
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by paulolee(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2021
IceColdVeins:
The thing dey pain me
this current rocksterly really knack people well...all my guys enter even after all my warning, it got worse after davido did dt advert or promo for them because crowd started placing more cash before it crashed few days letta

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by biggy00000(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2021
BTC; TELEGRAM N ESCROW
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by paulolee(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

wow...u av really lost alot on online investment...sorry about dt bro bcoz dey say life itself is a gamble n successful people involve in hug risk but we gat dey careful..
I pray you get to recover all as time goes by..

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by Reex12(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2021
lol
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2021
they never scammed me and i pray i will never be scammed.
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by SportsHD: 10:27pm On May 26, 2021
None.
I'm not dumb and greedy.
And I can smell a scam when I see one.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by 5ine: 7:08am On May 27, 2021
Na nairalander still dey run am
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by richmond500: 7:10am On May 27, 2021
Can't loose money to scammers
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by SavageBoy: 8:57am On May 27, 2021
I've not and I will never lose any money to scammers.

All these investments that tend to offer more than 50% ROI within a short period of time(ranging from few days to some months) don't move me at all

Survival in this country require you making good use of discernment and your sixth sense in all situations.
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:22am On May 27, 2021
SavageBoy:
I've not and I will never lose any money to scammers.

All these investments that tend to offer more than 50% ROI within a short period of time(ranging from few days to some months) don't move me at all

Survival in this country require you making good use of discernment and your sixth sense in all situations.
grin
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by Starz825(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2021
IceColdVeins:
The thing dey pain me
My money for black gold(racksterli ceo) hand na 3.2 million...
To think that he is currently running the same platform but diff website with over 30,000 subscribers as we speak after the break away of the first in february still baffles me.
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by Starz825(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2021
IceColdVeins:
The thing dey pain me
My money for black gold(racksterli ceo) hand na 3.2 million naira...
To think that he is currently running the same platform but diff website with over 30,000 subscribers as we speak after the break away of the first in february still baffles me.
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by Itzurboi(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2021
Starz825:

My money for black gold(racksterli ceo) hand na 3.2 million naira...
really? shocked shocked
Some People no fit wise for this life.. This life sef is funny, it keeps breeding people that would make you doubt their sanity....
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:44pm On May 27, 2021
Itzurboi:
really? shocked shocked
Some People no fit wise for this life.. This life sef is funny, it keeps breeding people that would make you doubt their sanity....
grin
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by davien(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2021
It's not about being dumb or greedy. I had a domain I posted on Facebook to sell. A Chinese buyer contacted me he'd buy using crypto. I'm not new to crypto so I agreed. He said he's in China and there are restrictions against them using crypto so I should go to a particular website for payment. I did. Got paid and transferred it to him. On trying to withdraw it turned out to be a scam website which requested I pay 0.5 eth to withdraw. Immediately I saw it I laughed. Contacted the CEO of the donation provider and sent all evidences, after a week my domain was sent back to me. I learnt a lesson after that day. I thought I could recognize all scams but the genuine way that was presented to me I couldn't have known. These guys paid news sites to post content about the crypto site as though it were real, created profiles, whitepaper, banking history etc. Lol. Now if you can't pay my way and using my chosen exchange then go with your money.
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by AmgMakanaki(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
20k when I was In Ghana. I bought a phone under a bridge, in a place called Circle, that was later swapped for a wooden replica of the phone.

I’m not going to lie, I clapped for them when I got home. The shock hit me so hard I thought it was magic.

Hahaha. I know circle during my stay in Kasoa
Re: How Much Have You Lost To Scammers Through Investing? by Timmi: 4:27pm On May 27, 2021
There was a time when a fool and his money were soon parted, but now
it happens to everybody
– Adlai Stevenson

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner Without Arguments. Try This And Thank Me Later / Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad / To Many Nigerian Girls, Being A Girlfriend Is A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.