Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Told Her That I'm As After First Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Told Her That I'm As After First Sex (5324 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Told Her That I'm As After First Sex by Digableplanets6(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
She probably has vaginismus. Google it.
Re: Told Her That I'm As After First Sex by Kaysalas(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
I'm in a relationship which I proposed with a ring already with this knelling down of a thing though I did it while in school ( same class).

Even though I have always been in charge of the relationship, I found out that she was raised by only her mother and so have no father like experience while growing up, she will always provide anything I need with a very innocent mind.

The challenge now is that I found out I really have made up my mind to marry her earlier but reality hitting me now is that she's not satisfying me sexually at all because I could not penetrate through her Virginia only robbing my thing on the surface, sincerely I've done all my possible best.

Is as if she's not fully developed down there and I'm not finding it funny at all.

The pain she complained of during my trying to penetrate her during sex is unbearable and very unlike of virgin related thing

Her mom and my parents and most of my friend and hers already knows about the proposer thing because one of one of her loose friend publicized it.

She was a virgin when I met her and I've went/ going through hell in making love with her since I made her realised I can't play mumu of no sex till marriage and she agreed.

She's very caring, but I discover I don't enjoy or will ever enjoy sex life with her.

Now after thinking of what possible exit way to end the relationship, I told her my genotype is AS knowing fully while that hers also is AS.

I told her I won't want to suffer my kids if I will have one and so we will have to end the relationship.

She has been crying and trying to convinced my that one miracle would happen and that we should go and do another test in different hospitals to further confirm is the earlier result is correct.

I told her we should be ready to end the relationship by month end.

Can I get further insight or contribution ?
Sorry, can't help but ask? Why do you claim to be a female, with even a pic of a female on your profile, yet, your write up suggests otherwise? Why the deceit?
Re: Told Her That I'm As After First Sex by Jeon(f): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

Sorry, can't help but ask? Why do you claim to be a female, with even a pic of a female on your profile, yet, your write up suggests otherwise? Why the deceit?

PLS HELP ME
Re: Told Her That I'm As After First Sex by Kaysalas(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

PLS HELP ME
Help you? How? If I may ask?
Re: Told Her That I'm As After First Sex by Rawhumper(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2022
Lubricant alia vasline crew wink

quote author=Uncle93 post=102084183]Sounds like shes some 15 year old to me. Anyway if you find it difficult to penetrate any girl, you should always buy /use lubricants.. it will slide in ......[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her P$ssy Is Too Wide: Newly Married Man Claims After Divorcing Wife / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Interracial Relationship: Does He Really Love Me????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.