Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) (70256 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 26, 2021
Lanretoye:
There is something I am not understanding,When the husband is a pastor,must the wife also be a pastor?.if God calls a man,does he call the whole of his family or it’s just a trend?

Yes, God calls the family.
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by tijaniifeanyi: 6:42pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

My brother no time for arguement ojare!! you choose Christianity I choose Islam both are from Abraham and Middle Eastern

If you think I am a terrorist and my Muslim father and mother plus entire family are Terrorist, go and report us with factual evidence of us terrorising you or anyone

It baffles me everytime Christian and Muslims always fighting each other and they claim they have the same father Abraham
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Stevyne: 7:02pm On May 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Who is Michael muyiwa
Na one pastor for redeem grin
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by chaloskyx: 7:15pm On May 26, 2021
Shes celebrating today cause thats the script the church has given her who in their right senses goes on to celebrate barely weeks after the death of your husband i don talk am church na scam
Mokason288:

Your religion of pisssss don’t value human life

Stop the useless comparison you’re trying to make

Not all Muslims are terrorist
But all terrorist are Muslims

She is celebrating today because Christ Jesus is her comforter
Happy birthday Pastor Temi God will continue to comfort you IJN
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by chaloskyx: 7:16pm On May 26, 2021
Shes celebrating today cause thats the script the church has given her who in their right senses goes on to celebrate barely weeks after the death of your husband i don talk am church na scam
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Nezzjnr: 7:21pm On May 26, 2021
Stevyne:

Na one pastor for redeem grin
Lol

Which Parish he that cheesy cheesy

They now appoint Pastors without God's calling
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by iswallker(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2021
Husband and wife are over 60 at least

Meanwhile the wife is like - thank goodness-free at last

undecided
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by RightChannel: 7:29pm On May 26, 2021
Newton85:
So you didn't see Lord's Resistance Army there?

So Lord's resistance army are Terrorist going about suicide mission by killing you slaves and bombing your mosques thereby shouting halleluyah right?
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by venabili: 7:33pm On May 26, 2021
All this religious bickering by people who dont even have what to eat. Na wa o.
Just for the fun of it, there are roughly 8billion souls on this planet today. Of these:

About 2.3 billion Christians
Around 1.9billion muslims
1.1 billion practice hinduism
0.5billion practice budhism.

So if any of the religions above is the true religion, there will be at least 6 billion (other religions) candidates of hellfire today alone. Thats discarding those who are long dead and gone.

By the way, of the 2.3 billion christians, some adherents says only the born again will inherit God's kingdom. All these intolerant peeps just got eliminated by that theory. That leaves probably less than a billion born again Christians.

I think we over emphasize this religious thing in this corner of the world and it shackles our ability to think and develop.

That's why some peeps destroy alcohol but utilize alcohol VAT. Why destroy businesses that can generate IGR for your state based on a well known hypocrisy? A poverty ridden region destroying businesses in the name of religion.
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:41pm On May 26, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Stevyne: 7:45pm On May 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol

Which Parish he that cheesy cheesy

They now appoint Pastors without God's calling
Lagos province 24
Area 019
Citadel of joy
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Mvena(f): 7:45pm On May 26, 2021
Vaiki:
surprised? Don't be baby.
I won't �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.