Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. (1488 Views)

Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by UwaMmebii(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2021
Please can someone recommend a good home theater or xboom with great bass that I can buy from Price range of 200k to 500k and where I can get it. Looking forward to resourceful response thanks.
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by realman42: 7:25pm On May 26, 2021
UwaMmebii:
Please can someone recommend a good home theater or xboom with great bass that I can buy from Price range of 200k to 500k and where I can get it. Looking forward to resourceful response thanks.
I have for sale
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by frozen70(f): 8:45pm On May 26, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Just Google any LG outlets but make sure it's fouani sales outlets

It's more original than the ones sold on the road sides
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by UwaMmebii(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2021
frozen70:

Alright thanks dear
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by thatsleepboy1: 10:18pm On May 26, 2021
Uwammebii ụwa gị e mebie le.
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by Cholls(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
my brother how can you say that
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by UwaMmebii(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Lol uwa nke gi bu ihe mebili
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by thatsleepboy1: 10:41pm On May 26, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Lol uwa nke gi bu ihe mebili

Bịa onye Anambra, anụ kwá m ichi sara gị ọchị ébé a
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by thatsleepboy1: 10:44pm On May 26, 2021
Cholls:
my brother how can you say that

Lol. Broda m. I love playing with my fellow brothers. It's not serious as I'm typing with my keyboard. Bikọ ewe la ya n'obi owu ìhè ọchị n'ihe egwuregwu.
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by goreheg445: 10:47pm On May 26, 2021
frozen70:

Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by Anfield247(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2021
Noise pollution loading!
Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by CursedNsukka: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:
[s] Please can someone recommend a good home theater or xboom with great bass that I can buy from Price range of 200k to 500k and where I can get it. Looking forward to resourceful response thanks. [/s]
How can a poor miserable Nsukka miscreant be looking for where to buy something like this, where did you steal the money bc we do know Nsukka people are poor miserable people, I will tell that man you're working as his gateman because you're poor and miserable and can't afford this

Re: I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. by hakym619(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
kiss
Why so bitter ?

(1) (Reply)

Does Horse Power And Black Bullet Work / Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants / Who Wants To Join My Whatsapp Group To Get Free Daily Shots Of Nigeria Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.