Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Woman Caught Sleeping With A Married Neighbor because The Man Penis Sweat (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Sleeping With A Married Neighbor because The Man Penis Sweat (video) (1562 Views)

Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Could My Fiance Be Messing Around With His Married Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With A Married Neighbor because The Man Penis Sweat (video) by Yomi4reel: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
A woman who was caught sleeping with her married neighbor, has explained why she engaged in the affair even though she has a man she lives with.

Upon being questioned by those who caught them in the act, Mama Purity as she was called said "her married neighbour's own was sweeter than that of her husband". She also disclosed that she helps the man do some house chores, while he gives her money in return.

The man who was identified as Papa Basiru, also admitted to sleeping with the woman. He however said his wife’s own is sweeter than that of the woman he was caught with.

Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/he-own-sweet-pass-my-husband-own-woman-says-after-being-caught-sleeping-with-a-married-neighbour-video/

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Married Neighbor because The Man Penis Sweat (video) by Nomiyesupersaint: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
The man can fvck very well.That's i always tell my guys fvck your wife well well o cos i no wan hear tori o
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Married Neighbor because The Man Penis Sweat (video) by stupidmod3: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
the penis sweat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates Birthday In Style (photos) / How I Fell Into Temptation / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.