Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" (43899 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by faceland: 1:42am On May 27, 2021
I love the video.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Peachy14: 1:42am On May 27, 2021
Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight me. Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: Let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. Psalm 35:1,4. AMEN. The God of the ordinary citizens will fight this battle and we will hold our peace.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Peachy14: 1:49am On May 27, 2021
Rebsy:
The Ahmed I know has a lot of personal issues and anger is one of them. I’m jejely waiting for someone to come out & accuse him of the other one. That one will surely break the internet. I’m sure it’ll come up sooner or later. A leopard never changes its skin abi na how dem dey talk am sef!
The Ahmed you know. Madam where did you know him from?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Peachy14: 1:51am On May 27, 2021
ebezojo:
Legal action should be taken against this man.. Rubbish
just wait and see how God vindicate him from all the evil plots against him
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Peachy14: 1:54am On May 27, 2021
Theoarhics:
This man is a bastard. I thought the first one was justifiable. It's obvious the man's hobby is to be slapping people.
And you are what?
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Peachy14: 1:59am On May 27, 2021
alcaptainero:
FROM TODAY I DISLIKE ISAH AHMED AND UNFLOOW BREKETE FAMILY
what benefit is your following to Bereket family?
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Josskute(m): 4:01am On May 27, 2021
Messiah complex dey really getting to his head.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Mujinho4b(m): 5:29am On May 27, 2021
ThirdWorldThug:
Anybody who has listened to that man for even a minute knows that he is total idiot worshipped by the same brainless herd who thought Nigeria needed a "no-nonsense general" like Buhari to tackle every of its problemy with iron fist.
Nobody with a working brain spends their morning listening to some clowns mouthing some meaningless jargons while singing praises of their exploits for hours. The fact that he enjoys a huge followership exposes the failure of the nation's education and justice systems, and the ruinous state of our collective imagination.

I just pray you don't ever land in trouble with FG or a powerful private firm. Because if you know people this Man have helped, you will not type this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Nobody: 5:30am On May 27, 2021
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by iHart(m): 6:06am On May 27, 2021
Kfss:

Na you deserve some hot slap nonsense.
when we see imbeciles we know!
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by adedayoa2(f): 6:11am On May 27, 2021
Them don finally get this guy, how can you slap a grown up mna like that? If that guy's decides to slap him back nko.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2021
lastempero:
This one get anger problem ooo.
Slapping Jaitis affliction. Village people strong oh
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by adedayoa2(f): 6:16am On May 27, 2021
Peachy14:
Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight me. Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: Let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. Psalm 35:1,4. AMEN. The God of the ordinary citizens will fight this battle and we will hold our peace.
what's the need for this quote? He messed up big time man.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by adedayoa2(f): 6:17am On May 27, 2021
dimple571991:
Y'all should research about him he is not perfect and he has his short comings Too, but the energy u guys are using to hunt him should be directed to those you elected Into power.
Elisa Abo the intimacy gadget Senator slapped a woman u all kept quiet

As for the clip where he slapped a woman on air anyone castigating him for doing that,I pray what that little girl whose head was burnt by the lady Isah slapped will happen to your children

The lady whom Isah slapped accused her niece a six year old girl of being a witch,
She poured kerosene on her head( she confessed to it) tied her hands and legs and then light her head, this girl's head was completely burnt, out of emotions he slapped the lady,u all didn't see the evil She did to that girl But started barking like a dog with rabies, now I know why we have the kind of leaders we have, below are pictures of the heads of the girl burnt by the lady Isah slapped
and what is the offence of this guy that he slapped?
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2021
adedayoa2:
and what is the offence of this guy that he slapped?

He was a BVN scammer. With so much confidence to collect details of attendees of his show right at the venue.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Peachy14: 6:29am On May 27, 2021
adedayoa2:
what's the need for this quote? He messed up big time man.
Righteous man than has never mess up. May God help you not to mess up in life.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:31am On May 27, 2021
How you know an idiot is they ignore the 100 good things and focus on only 1 bad.

This guy might have some anger issues but it comes out only on extreme situations. Most leaders tend to have this trait. Saul and David were known to go into fits of rage but they were still loved. Jesus wey destroy traders market in anger nko?

The first lady he slapped lit a child on fire, this guy was a confident scammer who was collecting names in the venue without fear.

The slap is not justified but Nigerians are always looking for who to crucify
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by tungamaje: 6:42am On May 27, 2021
Ordinary president, nothing will make you stop this your good work, we are solidly behind you. Enemies are working in vain

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Rehimusals: 7:01am On May 27, 2021
zikmanjames:
Slap is more better than killing people, Nigeria govt is supporting the killing of innocent people in the name of bandits/Fulani's herdsmen and up till now they are not terrorist, abeg make una talk about lives and forget about slapping, I wish all the innocent people killed were slapped not killed

What is this one saying.. you need a factory reset.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by GodSaklek(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2021
Sebastine1994:
what kind of stupid journalism do we practice in Nigeria.

this thing happened long ago.

the guy was a criminal with intent to defraud. I listened to the program on that day.

the guy was busy writing down names of desperate people queued outside the gate with intent to defraud them, when the radio man heard the gist, he went outside and confronted him.

I would have done worst, We are Africans,we no be white people, Elders have the right to correct any idiot.

Go to mosque and see how Alfas slap people with shoes and you will know why hausa boys are always quiet.

why do we hate the progress of others. why do we hate good news. Haba

They would never bring his good deed here for discussion but to bring him down.

that is why I will rather sleep with a girl than give her money for free. because people only remember the bad deed and forget your good.

one bad deed can dilute one billion good deed

do more bad deed and surprise them sometimes with good deed.

You wrote jsgons up there,the man shouldn't be caught in such attitude,slapping someone on a live program,why don't he handover him to police to do the right thing instead of slapping him
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Caseless: 7:29am On May 27, 2021
Noblechykk:
E be like say village people don dey reason him matter
ah swear! What has come over him?
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Caseless: 7:33am On May 27, 2021
Greatblackpimp:
How you know an idiot is they ignore the 100 good things and focus on only 1 bad.

This guy might have some anger issues but it comes out only on extreme situations. Most leaders tend to have this trait. Saul and David were known to go into fits of rage but they were still loved. Jesus wey destroy traders market in anger nko?

The first lady he slapped lit a child on fire, this guy was a confident scammer who was collecting names in the venue without fear.

The slap is not justified but Nigerians are always looking for who to crucify
that jesus story though...lol
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by ashawopikin(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2021
Aboki will always be aboki
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by ashawopikin(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2021
If na me, I go slap my own back o
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Nobody: 7:47am On May 27, 2021
tamdun:
Seriously, how we wan take defend you this time?

Maybe an hold video?
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Nobody: 7:54am On May 27, 2021
ThirdWorldThug:
Anybody who has listened to that man for even a minute knows that he is total idiot worshipped by the same brainless herd who thought Nigeria needed a "no-nonsense general" like Buhari to tackle every of its problemy with iron fist.
Nobody with a working brain spends their morning listening to some clowns mouthing some meaningless jargons while singing praises of their exploits for hours. The fact that he enjoys a huge followership exposes the failure of the nation's education and justice systems, and the ruinous state of our collective imagination.

Forget about what you hate about him... Appreciate the good he is doing.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by bilal4riid(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2021
ORDINARY PRESIDENT: HOW TO AVOID GETTING SLAP

Slapping people by officials of higher authority in government or an organization is becoming a recurring phenomenon, I realized.

Senator Abbo representing Adamawa North was recently the first top government official to bring this issue to the limelight. The senator was captured physically assaulting a shopkeeper where he went for shopping. He went on to render some gorgeous slaps to the other lady purported to be helping the first victim.

The drama immediately went viral which eventually made the senator eat off the pride. Thanks to the CCTV camera mounted In the shop that captured all the incidents.

What could be the reasons why the senator went wild with his attitude?. Barely one month from swearing in into the Nigerian red chamber, for the first time and at a young age, the upheria attached must be uncontrollable.

It is simple to avoid getting slapped of this nature, in future. Avoid any form of altercation with newly assumed office people, especially young ones. And those who come to adult shops are more fearsome to mess with.

Another similar saga that has just rock the nation news line was that involving Umar Dan Ladi, the current chairman of Code of Conduct tribunal (CCT)

The CCT boss is currently being probed for allegedly assaulting a security guard man who maintain packing space.

The boss felt (as understood by his actions) that he should not be asked to maintain car packing orders like any other person else. At least he had once docked and tried the third citizen of Nigeria, the then president of the eight senate, Bukola Sarki. However the poor security man possibly ignorantly or gave no damn, kept it glue to his job which earned him the wrath of the lawyer.

To avoided this from happening, make sure the person you are asking to maintain any form of order is not a superior authority instead allow your doubts and ponder to overcome.

I think ABU security are abreast, especially those on guard for the smaller gates, whenever you are not with the means of identification and you want to avoid being questioned all you need to do is form boss.

BBC documentary, African Eye, has currently focused on Ahmed isah, the president of Brekete Family, a human rights program. He has been under fire since the giant media outlet checked on him, with the slapping of his interviewee as one of the major focus of the documentary.

Brekete Family shows can be seen as a last resort for anyone seeking justice in Nigeria. This program became so popular because of the success stories it achieved and the kind of cases it dealt with.

Because of these, the Brekete Family can be thought of as the least expected place where someone would be slapped, guilty or not guilty. But ordinary Ahmad isah as his named implies fell short to the cold hands of remorse (though Mahmud Jega has said we should desist from using the phrase “ cold hand of death” in his words it is disrespectful“) when he descended on the cheeks of his interviewee.

The slapped lady was accused of burning the hair of another girl alleged to be a witch. When Ordinary attempted several times to get her to explain the motive behind the turture, the lady continued to feign ignorance. Loosing his temper, Ordinary Ahmad could not resist the temptation of the lady's cheeks.

However, Unlike the media that were determined to bring the issue to spotlight, the commentators are undeterred, they are solidly behind the human right activist.

Nevertheless whenever you are interacting with anyone, higher in authority, when giving a statement and which you are sure to be unfair or if what you are going to say is capable of triggering anger, I advise you, maintain NCDC protocol, keep two (2) metre distance and avoid possible backslash.

It is better not to get slap than proving innocence.

You can reach Bilyamin Abdulmumin
Email: bilal4riid13@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bilal4riid
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by PAPAFEELERS: 8:15am On May 27, 2021
What Ahmed did is wrong , he has a strong temper issues as seen in the videos . This are assaults caught in camera
Ahmad apologies are laced with insults,venoms,biles etc which does not show remorseful and he needs to keep quiet.
Ahmed should go for anger management therapy and allows his lieutenants to run the show.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by PAPAFEELERS: 8:22am On May 27, 2021
dimple571991:
Y'all should research about him he is not perfect and he has his short comings Too, but the energy u guys are using to hunt him should be directed to those you elected Into power.
Elisa Abo the intimacy gadget Senator slapped a woman u all kept quiet

As for the clip where he slapped a woman on air anyone castigating him for doing that,I pray what that little girl whose head was burnt by the lady Isah slapped will happen to your children

The lady whom Isah slapped accused her niece a six year old girl of being a witch,
She poured kerosene on her head( she confessed to it) tied her hands and legs and then light her head, this girl's head was completely burnt, out of emotions he slapped the lady,u all didn't see the evil She did to that girl But started barking like a dog with rabies, now I know why we have the kind of leaders we have, below are pictures of the heads of the girl burnt by the lady Isah slapped

Its people like you HIS Personal Assistant that is worsening Ahmed case.

Ahmed is a role model and should know more is expected from him morally and other wise . 2 wrongs cannot make a right.

The name of the station is Human Rights Radio which literally means both the GOOD & the BAD will have thier day with the stations and not slapping people up and down .

My question to you is if the woman or the man had slapped Ahmed back will you say they are justified by slapping Ahmed back
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by jacoik(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2021
MARKone:
This man should go and interview Buhari for us.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo..u want him to slap sense into that senseless thing?
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by adedayoa2(f): 8:44am On May 27, 2021
Peachy14:
Righteous man than has never mess up. May God help you not to mess up in life.
Ahmed Isa, I hear your own o, if you no gree hear my own.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by seunmsg(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2021
adedayoa2:
Them don finally get this guy, how can you slap a grown up mna like that? If that guy's decides to slap him back nko.

There is nothing wrong in slapping a grown up man. The man can slap him back if he feels offended or he can institute an assault case against him for damages. The question is, did the man complain? Did he feel offended or assaulted? Is he willing to institute a criminal assault charge against Ahmed Isah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.