Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" (43896 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by dimple571991(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2021
Y'all should research about him he is not perfect and he has his short comings Too, but the energy u guys are using to hunt him should be directed to those you elected Into power.
Elisa Abo the intimacy gadget Senator slapped a woman u all kept quiet

As for the clip where he slapped a woman on air anyone castigating him for doing that,I pray what that little girl whose head was burnt by the lady Isah slapped will happen to your children

The lady whom Isah slapped accused her niece a six year old girl of being a witch,
She poured kerosene on her head( she confessed to it) tied her hands and legs and then light her head, this girl's head was completely burnt, out of emotions he slapped the lady,u all didn't see the evil She did to that girl But started barking like a dog with rabies, now I know why we have the kind of leaders we have, below are pictures of the heads of the girl burnt by the lady Isah slapped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by osef(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2021
Just wished this energy (trying to destroy someone who had admitted in the open of how human he is, and has apologized asking anyone he has wronged in the past for forgiveness ) is channeled towards sustainable development, the system is not working, why can't we collectively ask in one voice and with this huge energy that the system be made to work, WAEC, JAMB,NECO,no head way yet, even to collect acceptance fee for school na like a task in crossing the sea, me I think there are more good side to what they are achieving in the radio station than the few couple incident of slapping someone that truely need the slap to correct his senses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Funflipper: 10:13pm On May 26, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Dats d same guy dat slap a women

yeah, he slapped a demon in the form of a woman.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2021
Ice4jez:
now u think u make sense

if sense slaps you in the face you wouldn't know
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by obailala(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2021
The man is sick. What he just needs is to slap the wrong person that would ensure he loses on finger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by obailala(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2021
dimple571991:
Y'all should research about him he is not perfect and he has his short comings Too, but the energy u guys are using to hunt him should be directed to those you elected Into power.
Elisa Abo the intimacy gadget Senator slapped a woman u all kept quiet

As for the clip where he slapped a woman on air anyone castigating him for doing that,I pray what that little girl whose head was burnt by the lady Isah slapped will happen to your children

The lady whom Isah slapped accused her niece a six year old girl of being a witch,
She poured kerosene on her head( she confessed to it) tied her hands and legs and then light her head, this girl's head was completely burnt, out of emotions he slapped the lady,u all didn't see the evil She did to that girl But started barking like a dog with rabies, now I know why we have the kind of leaders we have, below are pictures of the heads of the girl burnt by the lady Isah slapped
Irrespective of what good he does, the man, just like Abbo, has no right to slap anyone. The man is a sick fellow and if he can do this several times in public and even on camera, only God knows what his wife would be facing at home.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by otunbakolawole(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2021
Told people that this is what happens when you give people power. This man don turn Demi god. Slapping people upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by hush15: 10:37pm On May 26, 2021
Rehimusals:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6558568/ordinary-president-slaps-woman-set

WATCH: @BreketeConnect Host, Ahmed Isah Caught In Another Assault Video Slapping Man He Accused Of ‘Writing Names Without His Permission’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91p5IrC1j4&feature=youtu.be
Source
Saharareporters Twitter Handle (@SaharaReporters)

This man is a slapist o. Tao, your mummy don get competitor o. Ehn, real anger issue here. When the man don dey put phone for pocket, na den I don dey expect am....
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by kunleham(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2021
MARKone:
This man should go and interview Buhari for us.
Eh eh, so that he can slap him ba?
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by kunleham(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2021
blackmantis:

If he didn't take it away he may receive his own.......lol.

But honestly the man lacks self control he is too emotional one minute he is angrily spitting fire the next moment he is weeping profusely.

Even his staff are not left out. He disrespects them on live radio.

That's symptom of bipolar! He needs help!
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by kunleham(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2021
The man needs help, it's like he has bipolar disorder!!!
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by evesdon4u: 10:57pm On May 26, 2021
Ahmed Isah is clearly derailing...
For someone who has consistently preached Human Rights should not be seen violating it...
This is just another low for the Ordinary President!
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by SeriouslySense(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2021
Good CV so far
lol
First lol.
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/k0BohK.gif[/img]

Second achievement.
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by NotGej: 11:06pm On May 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
what kind of stupid journalism do we practice in Nigeria.

this thing happened long ago.

the guy was a criminal with intent to defraud. I listened to the program on that day.

the guy was busy writing down names of desperate people queued outside the gate with intent to defraud them, when the radio man heard the gist, he went outside and confronted him.

I would have done worst, We are Africans,we no be white people, Elders have the right to correct any idiot.

Go to mosque and see how Alfas slap people with shoes and you will know why hausa boys are always quiet.

why do we hate the progress of others. why do we hate good news. Haba

They would never bring his good deed here for discussion but to bring him down.

that is why I will rather sleep with a girl than give her money for free. because people only remember the bad deed and forget your good.

one bad deed can dilute one billion good deed

do more bad deed and surprise them sometimes with good deed.

Elder have no right to correct any body. It’s the exclusive preserve of the law enforcement and judiciary. The action you see there is an Assult. He may be liable.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by zikmanjames: 11:09pm On May 26, 2021
Slap is more better than killing people, Nigeria govt is supporting the killing of innocent people in the name of bandits/Fulani's herdsmen and up till now they are not terrorist, abeg make una talk about lives and forget about slapping, I wish all the innocent people killed were slapped not killed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Godswrath(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2021
This is an assault that can't be tolerated, this man ought to be arrested. What a nonsense.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2021
Ordinary Ahmed!

You need therapy o!

5000 naira for a one hour session

I can recommend a good psychological therapist.

This your assaults are becoming too much. You host a human right program and as much as I understand, all humans have rights, but they should be careful not to trample on that of others. I'm sure you are well abreast with that line. I enjoy your radio program, but must speak out when you derail. Pls sir, you need to control that act. Your TV program makes you even More super human I.e you should be the one tolerating the more and not being the normal human. I understand the ORDINARY in your name, but you must be less ordinary when on air. People are watching and perceptions are spreading. Both negative and positive. Not healthy at all!!!!!!!
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Obalowe(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2021
I want to believe this is not a new video and I strongly believe more of such videos will come up in days to come.

Mr Ahmed is loosing it already, learnt it is good to quit when the ovation is loud. The Ordinary President should take a bow at this point because I foresee those who are after him will continue to drag him until they see his end.

Conclusively, I will advise he go for Training in Anger Management.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by adonis89(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2021
Me I go slap am back o. Him never see crase.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Kfss: 12:07am On May 27, 2021
Ahmed ISA may God bless you for the good work
Enemies of your progress no go near you wallahi

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by amuwo1980: 12:10am On May 27, 2021
Jesus , typical power drunk northerner , this guy shud be seriously dealt with , I can’t believe this .

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Kfss: 12:11am On May 27, 2021
iHart:
We need somebody that will slap this man back. What nonsense!!!
Na you deserve some hot slap nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Kfss: 12:14am On May 27, 2021
PEPPERified:
This Aboki no civil at all...

Animali wear Agbada

Na you no they reason well. Nyamiri shege
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by 3verblazing(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2021
Wahalaperson:
There’s nothing like enemies here, he’s been exposed for what he is, when I criticized him for the first time people were quick to come after me, there’s no difference between him and our politicians who on television and radio talk like angels but are devils behind cameras , he should be sued even in the first case for physical assault.
well just so u knw non of the incidents were behind camera..I watched them on Facebook live broadcast of the program...if someone did what that woman did to ur daughter wat would you do to the woman..be sincere with urself...or maybe u dont even knw the lead up to the whole story... u just jump enter....the man was been human letting emotions and hurt get the better of him due how inhumane a person can be to a child...same reason why he would make sacrifices for pple who ordinarily had no hope of finding happiness and at no cost.... thats been real... can't say same for our politicians...

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by 3verblazing(m): 12:42am On May 27, 2021
NotGej:

Elder have no write to correct any body. It’s the exclusive preserve of the law enforcement and judiciary. The action you see there is an Assult. He may be liable.

then no parent have the right to flog their ward when they go wrong ..or a teacher flog a student when dey go wrong... this shot happen every day...why do we choose to leave important issues and chase after little issues... now no one is talking abt the horror the woman turned the little girl into... or the act of fraudulent this guy had the guts to carryout right to carryout using the Ahmed's name, right in his compound...and to think Ahmed was shouting on the top of his voice that same day that pple are spreading rumor that he is collecting money from pple ..where as he hasn't sent anyone to do that. If a thief comes to my house to steal and I catch him I'm breaking his left leg no story...

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by busomma: 12:42am On May 27, 2021
Who the hell do this educated illiterate think he is slapping people anyhow & everywhere? If not that Nigeria is a jungle this guy would've be taken court for assault & battery with intent to do bodily harm. After parting with some millions for court settlements, he'll think twice b4 raising his filthy hands on somebody.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by 3verblazing(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2021
osef:
Just wished this energy (trying to destroy someone who had admitted in the open of how human he is, and has apologized asking anyone he has wronged in the past for forgiveness ) is channeled towards sustainable development, the system is not working, why can't we collectively ask in one voice and with this huge energy that the system be made to work, WAEC, JAMB,NECO,no head way yet, even to collect acceptance fee for school na like a task in crossing the sea, me I think there are more good side to what they are achieving in the radio station than the few couple incident of slapping someone that truely need the slap to correct his senses.
wish I can like this comment more than once ... this country ehen... na we be our own problem... I don't see this same energy when the man does good and help pple... uncountable times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Kayzna(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2021
Having oratory skills is quit different from having the requisite skills for human relations..having listened to Ahmed Isah and followed his programmes..he needs training on personality /Behavioral modification..he snaps most of the times and needs to be evaluated
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by nurain150(m): 1:12am On May 27, 2021
Rehimusals:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6558568/ordinary-president-slaps-woman-set

WATCH: @BreketeConnect Host, Ahmed Isah Caught In Another Assault Video Slapping Man He Accused Of ‘Writing Names Without His Permission’

Source

The man is an idiot in human flesh. i wish i could slap that his big cheeks.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by berbs: 1:23am On May 27, 2021
So, the young guy no fit give am return match, abi Shior.
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by InvertedHammer: 1:25am On May 27, 2021
Rehimusals:

Source
/
I love this man already.
Instant justice. Hot slap.

Who commissioned him to write names when it has been cancelled? God forbid Nigerians obey simple instructions.

One cold beer for Ahmed Isa.
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.