Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. (602 Views)

23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Popular Adamawa Politician, Barr. Jamila / Photos: 73-year-old Politician Marries Pretty 25-year-old Bride / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by Amodi470(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2021
23-year-old man marries 45 year old popular Adamawa politician, Barr. Jamila Babuba

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by Machinegun91(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2021
No qualms as long as the pussy is still tight.

The you dude must release thick akamu

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by doggedfighter(f): 10:00pm On May 26, 2021
A very good development.

Congratulations to the young man.

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by blueblur: 10:03pm On May 26, 2021
Happy marryd life
Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by blueblur: 10:06pm On May 26, 2021
Studentboy:
Pls i need help, this is my life

2013 i gained admission into the University and after two years, i dropped out due to money problem.

It was a huge thing to me. I attempted suicide various times, had mental break down and even went into cheap drugs. It was a mess.

I was able to gain admission again in 2018, this time around i worked to saved up to 200k. I paid my fees and rents, dues and others, the money got finished before the middle of the first semester. For so long, i have been struggling to take care of myself...

I am now in 300l, things are no longer funny, i couldn't raise money for my school fees, i don't know what to do at the moment, i have now till next week to pay up. I was told that to defer will cost above 30k too, which means i run the risk of loosing everything. I don't have anyone in this world. No one at all. A boy has to be from somewhere, well, i am totally alone except with the exception of few friends that are struggling to feed.

Emotional support and suggestions will be very much appreciated. Pls.

I don't know where to start from. Please i need help, please.

I'm very sorry to read this, and I pray that heaven will support you with good people who are capable to help you.

but if only you had good counsel you wouldn't have joined full time schooling again in 2018. Same job that see you through raising 200k would have been your saving grace for a part time or distance learning institution.

The school you attend doesn't matter, the present Nigeria condition only need you to be educated, civilized and skillful.

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by Ahmed0336(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2021
Una sure say no be jazz

D boy doesn't look poor nah.

Anyways, HML to them

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by xpressionx(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2021
HML,make Hisbah no catch una
Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by WoundedLamb: 10:11pm On May 26, 2021
Happy married to to them!
Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by GreaterFuture(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2021
This guy don hammer oh... hmmn, he is living the dream.
I wish him congratulations and happiness from the deepest parts of my heart
Re: 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. by talk2hb1(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2021
Machinegun91:
No qualms as long as the pussy is still tight.

The you dude must release thick akamu
TIGHT for Dream?
Anyways God Bless Their New Home

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister / I Need Your Opinion On This Matter / Sultan Rejects Marriage To 14-year Old Virgin, Says She Is Still A Minor, Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.