Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs (68611 Views)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Oharina(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Your mean like this hardworking igbo footballer?

Ndi-drug Amaka!
Oga it is not easy to do drug oh... A lazy man can't... It is only men with balls that can do that in a country ruled by terrorists... So i don't blame them... I rather be a drug pusher, endengering myself, than to be a fulani killer terrorist bandit or a fulani killer kidnapper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by OsuAmaka: 7:14am On May 27, 2021
This guy don delete my comment sha angry

-Osu amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Yoruba1stson: 7:45am On May 27, 2021
ihatebuhari:
dear I pity your life. All this childish talk on nairaland for what price? Picture yourself in 10yrs time will you be proud of this foolishness?

Anyway I don't blame you dear.

BTW: don't think I'm from the east.
one spotted, i think your people need this fvcking advise, go tell your fellow ndi potopotorians to stop disgracing us everywhere they go, nah dem we see for drug pushing, human trafficking, baby pounding, prostitution, shey dem use crime swear for you guys ni

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On May 27, 2021
He was paid $1,000 for transporting the drugs.
He met his death all because of money less than half a million Naira!
What a big shame on him!

The defendant confessed that in February 2020, he came to Cambodia from Nigeria to live and work as a football player and that around March, 2020, in Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia, he had contact with an African-American man named Idoko Okwunna .
May God never let us meet the person that will lead us to our death in life.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 8:52am On May 27, 2021
Whatever you do, don't smuggle drugs into any South East Asian country...

All of them have the death penalty for drug smuggling

You can be an American or a Nigerian...it does not matter.

2 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by wink2015(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2021
You know the regulations in that south east asia country and yet you went in there to test the ground.

It is very unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by ecomalchemist(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2021
Live fast, die Young.

Developers of the world, more exploits in South East Asia and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Sulaimant143737: 8:53am On May 27, 2021
problem,why this, Allah kiyaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by powerbank21: 8:53am On May 27, 2021

Joway 40,000mah powerbank

Pay on delivery

Call or whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

One year warranty

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Kingrefreshed: 8:54am On May 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/26/nigerian-drug-trafficker-theophilus-ugwu-sentenced-to-death-in-vietnam/

Well well well.

If you do the drug crime! You pay with your life!

Run away from drugs!
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 8:54am On May 27, 2021
nekwa. zoo drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 8:54am On May 27, 2021
Why death sentence? Not fair.

Some of these countries are wicked. A jail time would have been better.and why is the Nigerian govt not speaking up against this harsh judgment?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by ogaba01(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2021
iSpitonYourGrav:
Eb-hoe amaka
Stop being tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2021
I wonder why they kill for doing what they term bad business.

It should be you killed before you are killed

The law is useless
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by fk001(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2021
Buba Marwa has tried his best to save those savage flatin!os but dem no gree save themselves

3 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by olisaEze(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2021
He valued his life at $1000, what a waste of opportunity. undecided

I can see the usual tribal bashing is already on course.

Before u jump in the bandwagon without thinking, remember that many here in dis forum instigate it because they’re being paid peanuts by enemies of Nigeria to keep the South divided.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by ogaba01(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2021
bhella10:
Another one lost to greed
I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by bluefilm: 8:56am On May 27, 2021
Ugwu sounds like their name.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Tomygins: 8:57am On May 27, 2021
Vietnam is a no go area. Even if you are buhari relative, you are going to die. The most painful part is you are going to die there and no pardon shall be given to you. You will die.

4 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 8:57am On May 27, 2021
ogbuefi677:

More honourable than SKULLarship
nekwa

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
one spotted, i think your people need this fvcking advise, go tell your fellow ndi potopotorians to stop disgracing us everywhere they go, nah dem we see for drug pushing, human trafficking, baby pounding, prostitution, shey dem use crime swear for you guys ni
my friend shut up ur lazy ass. Maybe igbo man take ur gf for u to hate them so much

Yoruba no dey do the main crime Nigeria is known for...419 Yahoo Scam, swindling people of their hard earned money...making it hard for other Nigerians to get visa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Yommychrz(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2021
Igbo amaka and drugs na 5&6...Always disgracing us

4 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Rules of this thread:

—Don’t check the name
—If you check it, don’t mention the name
—If you mention the name don’t mention developers
—If you mention developer, don’t mention the countries they developed.

If you break any of these rules, you will be richer than Dangote. That is your punishment!

Igbo Amaka !

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by GeneralPula: 8:59am On May 27, 2021
He was paid $1,000 for transporting the drugs

How come Flatinoz are always involving in all these ekuke drug deal?

Dem no get level at all..

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 9:00am On May 27, 2021
Oharina:

Oga it is not easy to do drug oh... A lazy man can't... It is only men with balls that can do that in a country ruled by terrorists... So i don't blame them... I rather be a drug pusher, endengering myself, than to be a fulani killer terrorist bandit or a fulani killer kidnapper.
zoo thinking pattern. inukwa

3 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by maestroferddi: 9:00am On May 27, 2021
PM News

Negative sensational reportage on Igbo-related news, no be today...
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by meobizy(f): 9:00am On May 27, 2021
Okay. What's on TV today?
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Teejay13(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2021
Unlucky of him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.