Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs (68625 Views)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Chimeluv(f): 11:26am On May 27, 2021
Onwunwa kalili ya biakwute ya and he will be sentenced to death
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2021
Less than N500,000

Guys should stop risking their lives na

I would rather do Uber while upskilling myself than do drugs.

Or go to countries that have cannabis legalized and try to own a farm.
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2021
Is quite pathetic that he must have been betrayed and put into a trap by whoever that promised him a football career......

You have to be smart once you find yourself outside Nigeria,....

For those shouting Developers......
...I wonder if skull mining is a better development

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Philipponzaghi: 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Igbo Amaka !

Stop it hahaha

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Monez123: 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
Nigerian Life Sha

Anyway am a guy of 22years and am desperately in need of a job. please you can reach me on this number: 08024439912.
I stay around berger area of Lagos State.
Please i really need your help!
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by OloyeVIII: 12:07pm On May 27, 2021
Such a pity...Banged up Abroad.
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by liketerm: 12:13pm On May 27, 2021
observanc1:
[s]the list below are yoruba people sentenced to death in saudi arabia for drug trafficking

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal.
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
Adebayo Zakariya.

See link: https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-23-nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-for-drug-trafficking/amp[/s]
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2021
yanabasee1:
Why would anyone be doing drugs at this 21st century??

Lots of things high us naturally....

Heat these days can high you into the best climax....
Darm right! If I drink water now, come read stories of wanton Killings, I just high anyhow, anyhow
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by adonis89(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2021
How will ur momma feel. We are just breeding all sorts of nonsense in d name of male child
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 27, 2021
How can you goto a bush like vietnam to play football? Some people sef.
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by ivolt: 12:39pm On May 27, 2021
CharisEleos:
Why death sentence? Not fair.

Some of these countries are wicked. A jail time would have been better.and why is the Nigerian govt not speaking up against this harsh judgment?
Because they know that pampering criminals never end well.
If Only Nigeria had been tough on crime, all these bandits, killers and terrorists would be
fearful of provoking the state.
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by LEXYLOV: 12:43pm On May 27, 2021
You are partially right on firsr point bro, he must have spent far more that 1k $$ on air tickets alone from Nigeria to Cambodia, let alone other expenses. Secondly. People should stop being tribalism on this kind of issue, the fact is that, he is a human being irrespective of his origin. He might or might not know the contents of what he was carrying but looking at his age 23, it is possible he's not well experience or even wise on certain matters, moreover he's a new traveller according to the particulars. Not everyone has knowledge or wisdom to identify or understanding the gravity of anything that comes to them expecially at that his age.
Hope God interval in his matter or some international ngos or human rights body intervane. Am not sure of Nigeria Government.
Solatium:
Imagine the idiot losing his life because of ₦485k, probably equivalent of what he paid for his ticket,Visa,BTA and accomodations.
Tell them to stay back at home and do something legit and meaningful with their life na soso abuse dem go dey abuse you.
Awọn ọmọ wèrè

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by NightFood: 1:18pm On May 27, 2021
sad one, yet another soul lost
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by DedeNkem: 1:28pm On May 27, 2021
iSpitonYourGrav:
Eb-hoe amaka

If you think Igbos are the only ones into drugs, you're delusional.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by AngelicBeing: 1:33pm On May 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Rules of this thread:

—Don’t check the name
—If you check it, don’t mention the name
—If you mention the name don’t mention developers
—If you mention developer, don’t mention the countries they developed.

If you break any of these rules, you will be richer than Dangote. That is your punishment!
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com @ topic, serves the idiot well, nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Solatium(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2021
LEXYLOV:
You are partially right on firsr point bro, he must have spent far more that 1k $$ on air tickets alone from Nigeria to Cambodia, let alone other expenses. Secondly. People should stop being tribalism on this kind of issue, the fact is that, he is a human being irrespective of his origin. He might or might not know the contents of what he was carrying but looking at his age 23, it is possible he's not well experience or even wise on certain matters, moreover he's a new traveller according to the particulars. Not everyone has knowledge or wisdom to identify or understanding the gravity of anything that comes to them expecially at that his age.
Hope God interval in his matter or some international ngos or human rights body intervane. Am not sure of Nigeria Government.

There is no ignorance in law,so this your emotional statement is not tenable in law Court.

You said he did not know the content abi?
but the moment he was given $1k ad a dash or his wage for a job done is an indication he knew what he was fetching.
Guy leave this matter,the guy walked into this with his both eyes open and all sense intanct

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by RealAlubarika(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Painintheass221: 1:42pm On May 27, 2021
I get angry whenever I see such news
But I get even angrier when I watch people bastardizing other tribes because of things like these.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. A lot of Hausa Teenager are chain smokers and hard drug users, shisha and cannabis are their stock in trade.
2. A lot of Yoruba Teenagers are smokers too, they use both hard drugs, ciggerate, vape and e-ciggas.
3. A lot of Igbo people are drug users, pusher, barons and druglords.That is a fact.

Anybody coming here to say that their people are least criminal, challenge me.

We should learn to tackle our problems decisively.

Meanwhile, we sabi say, Afonjas are Fraudsters, Janja..w..d futa jalon plateau people are killers, awusa are bigots, disorganizers, quota system materials, human traffickers, enslavers and of course Aboki.
Igbo's are druggists,cheaters, and really bad atEnglish Language.

My point: Never insult another tribe. Kettles do not call pots black
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 27, 2021
So many tribalists on this thread lol. grin
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by blaqoracle: 1:44pm On May 27, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
one spotted, i think your people need this fvcking advise, go tell your fellow ndi potopotorians to stop disgracing us everywhere they go, nah dem we see for drug pushing, human trafficking, baby pounding, prostitution, shey dem use crime swear for you guys ni
drug pushing has always been the secret behind the so called 'igbo business entrepreneurial escapade'. They do drug offshore, use the money to import goods back to Nigeria to dominate and eliminate rival in similar trade.
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Insectkiller: 1:49pm On May 27, 2021
Ugwu nah leave ooo

Ugwu is bought at $1000

One taasand. grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 27, 2021
Mchawi:
He deserves it

You are stupid and Heartless. Until your blood finds himself in his shoe. Then you will understand your depraved statement. That he carried drugs doesn't make him a bad person. Death sentence was introduced so as to discourage people from Drugs. It used to be Legal. Until people started abusing drugs .
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Hastala: 2:01pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by teezyaaa: 2:03pm On May 27, 2021
This is very sad

Have you heard of Sytiamo Technology? They give quick loans to market women in established markets in Nigeria and promote financial inclusion
Check them out and partner with them today.
https://sytiamo.com/
https://www.instagram.com/sytiamotechnology/
https://twitter.com/sytiamotech
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by agriboom: 2:14pm On May 27, 2021
KanuSE:

That's not necessary.

Then you don't get why its there
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by KanuSE: 2:17pm On May 27, 2021
agriboom:

Then you don't get why its there

It appears you don't take corrections, isn't it?
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by pacespot(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2021
Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines is a no place for drug pushers
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by agriboom: 2:31pm On May 27, 2021
KanuSE:

It appears you don't take corrections, isn't it?

It appears so
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 27, 2021
If you had Discriminatory Mind, you woulda known that drugs are out of fashion. What is in vogue now is inventing something and selling it to the world. RIP bro. When you visit again, you wont be this foolish
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Hassanmaye(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2021
Omo developers

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by miky(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2021
He is Biafran not Nigerian... these kind of people are the reasons Nigerian are banned from even using PayPal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.