Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs (68621 Views)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Richsteemit: 9:00am On May 27, 2021
So what! Real niggas carry drugs whether dey are gonna get catch or not we don't care. We are only after the papers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Mchawi(f): 9:01am On May 27, 2021
He deserves it
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by mrkings84(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2021
You came to a country in Feb, by March u were caught transporting drugs, that's bad Na.

It's possible he wasn't aware of what he was receiving.

Morale: Beware when unknown people appear too nice to you too quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by BetExpert: 9:03am On May 27, 2021
Na village people pick this guy call, because he can make 1 million times of that money playing football. What a stupid idiot. Just waste your life for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by SenecaTheYonger: 9:03am On May 27, 2021
Why are you guys so happy? That’s a human being ffs.

You live in a country where ritualist and serial killers like that Oyo boy that killed a girl looking for job, how he got VIP treatment even after dismembering a human being but you’re here happy at another country for killing ur citizen for drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 9:03am On May 27, 2021
CharisEleos:
Why death sentence? Not fair.

Some of these countries are wicked. A jail time would have been better.and why is the Nigerian govt not speaking up against this harsh judgment?
its their law. they dont want their country to turn to zoogeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by starlingbawa(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2021
A certain ethnic group and the desperation to make quick money.

Na wa...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 9:04am On May 27, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
I wonder why they kill for doing what they term bad business.

It should be you killed before you are killed

The law is useless
they dont want their country to turn to zoogeria

5 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
its their law. they dont want their country to turn to zoogeria

It's too much jorr..
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by KHALIFAMAYOR(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2021
Truth to be told,,as soon as I see SMUGGLING DRUGS I KNEW IT CANT BE HAUSA ,,partially maybe YORUBA,, but surely it will be IGBO,,, ,,,,they have spoil the image if this country outside than any tribe can and will never do,,because of der desperacy blaming bad government for it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 9:08am On May 27, 2021
CharisEleos:

It's too much jorr..
all these politicians in zoogeria, if that law existed zoogeria will be paradise. its obvious you love living in a zoo.

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 9:09am On May 27, 2021
Richsteemit:
So what! Real niggas carry drugs whether dey are gonna get catch or not we don't care. We are only after the papers
inukwa. zoo thinking

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by babyboy1: 9:10am On May 27, 2021
May God change their mind and you shall be set free if what you said is the truth!!! Its well brother
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Trybes(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2021
UwaMmebii:
Hmmm u re risking ur life just becos of $1000 wtf may God help change their mind over ur case broda
May it be so. Amen
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Richsteemit: 9:11am On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
inukwa. zoo thinking

Do I give damn?

Hell no!!
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Bahamas95(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2021
I wonder if these people who indulge in drug trafficking even have brains at all.

Country wey dem know say dem nor dey take ear hear about drug trafficking nai una go still dey go do rubbish......He should rest in pieces, I don't give a damn!

3 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 9:12am On May 27, 2021
Richsteemit:

Do I give damn?

Hell no!!
of course you dont. you are a zoogerian

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 9:13am On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
all these politicians in zoogeria, if that law existed zoogeria will be paradise. its obvious you love living in a zoo.

Shhhh.. learn your manners.

Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Solatium(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2021
Imagine the idiot losing his life because of ₦485k, probably equivalent of what he paid for his ticket,Visa,BTA and accomodations.
Tell them to stay back at home and do something legit and meaningful with their life na soso abuse dem go dey abuse you.
Awọn ọmọ wèrè

7 Likes

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Nobody: 9:13am On May 27, 2021
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Unik3030: 9:16am On May 27, 2021
CharisEleos:
Why death sentence? Not fair.

Some of these countries are wicked. A jail time would have been better.and why is the Nigerian govt not speaking up against this harsh judgment?
they made it clear everywhere in their country n even b4 u enter that the penalty for drug peddling is death so y should any reasonable person try to do it?

U mean Nigeria should try to stop it so they can see it as crime enablers?

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by spencekat(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2021
UwaMmebii:
Hmmm u re risking ur life just becos of $1000 wtf may God help change their mind over ur case broda
Exactly,because of less than N500,000?Although,majority of people are suffering poverty worldwide,but just be okay with what you have,while you strive legitimately to make it.
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by phemmyfour: 9:17am On May 27, 2021
Na them...developers

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by chukwuibuipob: 9:17am On May 27, 2021
cool UGWU popular united
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by spencekat(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2021
post=102104527:

He met his death all because of money less than half a million Naira!
What a big shame on him!

May God never let us meet the person that will lead us to our death in life.
AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Richsteemit: 9:18am On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
of course you dont. you are a zoogerian
Real niggas always ignore you pussy ass nigga like u . Dont quote me again if you don't wanna see bitch!!
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by starlingbawa(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2021
babyboy1:
May God change their mind and you shall be set free if what you said is the truth!!! Its well brother

Ignorance is not an excuse when it's got to do with drug trafficking in South East Asian Countries...

Try as hard as Nigeria may it won't stop The Vietnamese Authorities from sending him to the guillotine.

A sad reality awaits his body...
Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by Dogonbura(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2021
I was with a friend days ago.He told me about his cousin who lives in Cambodia. He's been there for like 3yrs now. Came back and has built a duplex at Nomalina estate in Enugu and anither one in his village.
My friend told me he wants to travel with the cousin to Cambodia. I then asked him if he is ready to do what the cousin does in Cambodia........
Igbo boys are ready to do anything including drugs in most dangerous place like Cambodia, Vietnam,Singapore,India,Malaysia,Thsiland......
Too baf!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 9:19am On May 27, 2021
Richsteemit:

Real niggas always ignore you pussy ass nigga like u . Dont quote me again if you don't wanna see bitch!!
zoogeria ass niggas

Re: Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 9:20am On May 27, 2021
CharisEleos:

Shhhh.. learn your manners.

Grow up!
zoogeria kee you dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.