Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (52133 Views)

Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by manunitedbabes: 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
cry we want the name of the pastor...

#Justiceforhim
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by terrezo2002(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2021
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Insectkiller: 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
Evil for bayelsa no dey finish

Anyways nah proper naija news be this...before BH and Bandits and herdmeeeee come dey take front-page..

Una welldone..

shocked cool shocked
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by pacespot(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2021
If you're sending your wards to any tertiary schools, make sure you've secured accommodation where they can live alone without any roomate or stay in the school hostel. Similar case happened recently in ekiti state, the crave for instant money has engulfed many Nigerian youths, especially those ones between age of 25 years and below
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Hassanmaye(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is becoming very rampant.
Last two weeks, I was invited by my pastor's wife for deliverance from insanity.

At night while sleeping, this woman grabbed my manhood. It was God that saved me that I wasn't deep asleep. i jumped up and ran home for dear life that night; the only thing on my mind being that she obviously wanted to sever my preek for miracle-making rituals.

When I got home, it dawned on me that I was very hasty. It was true that Hanty wanted my preek for rituals, but it wasn't for that type of ritual. She just wanted some of it to satisfy the Oracle in between her thighs.

Sadly, till today; I'm still mad.
Haha you should have given what she want
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Hassanmaye(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2021
Stupid men of guard" Pastorprenors

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by generalwo(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
the god u made ritual for or another god
..... Maybe you should lead the police to my house and show them where I buried your coprse I used for rituals
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Odiriance4all(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
I know this guy very well, he was a co worker in a hotel at Victoria island Lagos. He worked there as a laundry man. Was sacked last two years for insubordination and drunkenness at work.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by ghettochild(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2021
What's wrong with Bayelsa people..
If no be robbery na ritual killing
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by ThePlugg(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2021
For how much na.....wetin de sup?
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by tivhador: 5:31pm On May 27, 2021
Ogun kill that pastor and his fellow idiot shocked
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by imagrg(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2021
Most people in this country have suddenly allowed the devil take absolute possession of their mind for the love of money!
You think the person you are killing has no right to a better life too?
You will surely regret your actions after acquiring the said wealth.
You will then see the vanity in your blind pursuit. Then it will be too late!
Be content with what you have!
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by UncleKoboko: 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
Juliearth:

Coming from ME. an ill-bred homo erectus, I am not surprised. For ME who was born and raised by a monkey AND A WH0RE, I am yet again, not surprised that ME would NOT bring in my father into THIS argument.

STORY OF YOUR LIFE
WOW grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.