Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (52087 Views)

Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Brushstrokes20: 8:35am On May 27, 2021
# love all, TRUST NONE!

Boil that bloodthirsty demon alive.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by nuruajao: 8:35am On May 27, 2021
adecz:
undecided undecided

✅LORD PROTECT ME FROM
MY FRIENDS,

❌MY ENEMIES I CAN HANDLE ❗❗

Amen
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Juliearth(f): 8:35am On May 27, 2021
How do these killers reason? How wicked can a man's heart be? Aren't we worse than Sodom and Gomorrah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by woleabayo(f): 8:35am On May 27, 2021
this life.......
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Juliearth(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Righteousness Christains cry
Why?

These people have done far worse to humanity than all other religions put together...

From Adolf Hitler to the crusaders to the present days hypocrites. angry

Religion of pisses!

Do we start to talk about the souls that your kind have wasted all in the make of religious jihad, fanatism and so on? Don't let us walk down this road!
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Juliearth(f): 8:38am On May 27, 2021
adecz:
undecided undecided

✅LORD PROTECT ME FROM
MY FRIENDS,

❌MY ENEMIES I CAN HANDLE ❗❗

Reason why my circle of friends is really small...almost non existent. I relate with a lot of people, but I hardly fratanize with them.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Richieniit: 8:41am On May 27, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The man's mother must be IPOB. See his yam legs.

Guys stop this nonsense nau... You guys are just senseless and stupid. Does crime and evil know tribe ? Ibadan and ogun state have the highest rate of ritualist. All lagos cele churches filled with yahoo boys.

Stop your dumbass tribalistic shit. Most of y'all will go out n be shouting BLACK LIVES MATTERS but fail to acknowledge tribalism is worst than racism.

Grow up. Focus on boko haram and stop on ipob if they never kill your family members

FOOLS!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Bultwo: 8:41am On May 27, 2021
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:42am On May 27, 2021
Richieniit:

Richieniit to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Guys stop this nonsense nau... You guys are just senseless and stupid. Does crime and evil know tribe ? Ibadan and ogun state have the highest rate of ritualist. All lagos cele churches filled with yahoo boys.

Stop your dumbass tribalistic shit. Most of y'all will go out n be shouting BLACK LIVES MATTERS but fail to acknowledge tribalism is worst than racism.

Grow up. Focus on boko haram and stop on ipob if they never kill your family members

FOOLS!

I agree totally. No wonder you ended up this way.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Jamesbally: 8:43am On May 27, 2021
onomeabuja:

Goat!!! no be IPOB na desmond Elliot!!!
ur mumu don do!

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:43am On May 27, 2021
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by PrinceOfLagos: 8:46am On May 27, 2021
post=102103236:

You know them so well.
This is the only reason they dislike people that go against their evil and fraudulent lifestyles here,
Lifestyles filled with crimes and fraud and they hide behind politics to vent out their anger against their mothers.
Mad criminals everywhere.

They will never end well to eat the fruits of their wickedness.
Defrauding people of their sweat and lifelong savings!

So Malami (AGF) and Tinubu are not corrupt and fraudulent ?

Back to topic, why is that murderer still alive ?
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by cybriz82(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2021
DNT believe dis BS...dude trying to put d blame on d pastor.nobody want hustle again everyone s looking for quick money...
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Jamesbally: 8:47am On May 27, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The man's mother must be IPOB. See his yam legs.

Yes na. Ses the man flat head. By the shape of his head you go know say na IPOB him be. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Shalommy(f): 8:49am On May 27, 2021
Poverty and hunger chaii... Bubu why
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Mjpem23(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2021
All of una Nairaland christians Mke wunna tell your pastors to cut soap for me....

See as Christianity as religion of piss off.
Lol...
Thinking they’re the only right religion...
Remember Jesus does not practice Christianity oo.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Mjpem23(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry Wickedness. Misfortune friend
Na wetin you go just talk be this.... definitely you’re one of them too.
Christianity is all about manslaughter
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by bleskid: 8:54am On May 27, 2021
believe me ... this guy is not wise ..... senseless
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Mjpem23(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2021
Don’t be a hypocrite too, it’s 95% of Nigeria pastors are into rituals...

Tell me reason one reason not to say Christianity is Barbaric and religion of piss in my ass.

Una be bloody hypocrite
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Righteousness Christains cry
Why?

These people have done far worse to humanity than all other religions put together...

From Adolf Hitler to the crusaders to the present days hypocrites. angry

Religion of pisses!

and what makes you feel he's a Christian
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Kingrefreshed: 9:01am On May 27, 2021
LeeMason:
The Bayelsa State Police Command has arrested a 34-year-old man, Okpegboro Avwerosuo, who allegedly killed his roommate, dismembered the body and sold the vital organs to a pastor for ritual purposes.

It was gathered that the incident happened at Mile 2 Sagbama Town, Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State over the weekend.

The suspect, who hails from Ughelli North, Delta State, had invited the deceased to come to Sagbama to join the motorcycling business and assured him that the business is flourishing because of the Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro College of Education (IJBCOE) sited in the area.

According to a neighbor, who spoke to Nigerian Tribune, when the deceased arrived in the town, he hadn’t stayed for more than two weeks when Okpegboro struck him with a mortar pestle in the middle of the night, crushing his skull and killing him in the process.

"After killing him, he dismembered the body, preserved the vital organs and put the other parts in separate sacks which he disposed of in the early hours of the following day.

While he was disposing of the sacks, another neighbour who saw him and suspected his movements confronted him later in the afternoon about the whereabouts of his roommate," the neighbour narrated.

"The suspect claimed that the deceased has travelled back to Delta State for an urgent business.

Not satisfied with his response, the neighbour forced his way into the room and saw bloodstains everywhere.

The neighbour held him down and alerted the local vigilante which eventually called the police in to arrest the suspect

"Upon interrogation, before he was handed over to the police, the suspect confessed that he had sold the vital organs of his friend to a pastor in Port Harcourt who is currently at large for ritual purposes.”

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Asinim Butswat, who confirmed the incident said:

“The suspect one Okpegboro Avwerosuo ‘M’ Age 34 Years from Ughelli North, Delta State. He is detained at SCID for further investigation. The name of the victim is yet unknow."

The Chairman of SALGA, Hon. Embeleakpo P. Alale on Wednesday May 26, visited a murder scene at Sagbama. He was accompanied by The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Sagbama, CSP Numoupeide Ben, the Paramount Ruler of Sagbama HRH Moses Ojo Magbisa and a Chief of Tungbabiri Community Pereagbe P. Pereagbe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/man-kills-roommate-sells-body-parts-to-pastor-for-rituals-in-bayelsa/amp/

This is were Jungle Justice is needed. Get like 50 hefty guys with mortar. Tire him and let them strike him turn by turn from his legs first kill his head is crushed
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Teejay13(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2021
There is nothing new in Nigeria again.

Humans are becoming heartless on a daily basis due to the harsh situation of the country.

God help Nigerian's
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by SexytorresE(f): 9:09am On May 27, 2021
Wahala for who still dey go church undecided
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by EM123: 9:11am On May 27, 2021
Coldshisha:
Too the Ipobians burning police station and freeing back prisoners to the society

How do you intend to handle such situations without police Prosecution
just shortup , and stop mentioning ipob here . Ipob is fighting the government to approve their request , they know that if you didn't fight the government , government will not listen to you . Are you not here when ipob was protesting , nigeria police and army are busy killing them? Did they burn police stations during their protest?
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Bahamas95(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2021
Baba God abeg answer my prayer this morning. Protect me from FRIENEMIES.

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2021
Tomorrow, people will be defending the so called Pastor, chanting "Touch Not God's Anointed" like the imbeciles they have chosen to remain...
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by 1Nation4all(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2021
I'm suspecting Tinubu for this atrocity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police / Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered / FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.