Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Sexuality of Jesus and The Missing Verses Of The Gospel Of Mark - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexuality of Jesus and The Missing Verses Of The Gospel Of Mark (828 Views)

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sexuality of Jesus and The Missing Verses Of The Gospel Of Mark by Kayberg: 7:33am On May 28, 2021
waynedc:

Why do you sound so angry? I only brought forward discoveries made several decades back. I never made up these myself, these were discovered way back in the 1950s, several decades before you were born. They were always there before your birth. Typical to most Christians, you have never ventured to learn more about Christianity beyond the carefully packaged and revised book called the bible given to you.

When you start asking me for proof or evidence that these were deleted texts, I might as well ask you for proofs that these bible stories actually occurred and that they are real? What solid evidence do you have that biblical stories happened, asides your mere faith and belief in them?

My brother, I am highly advanced in spiritual knowledge and I left traditional religion many years ago. I know WHO I am, where I come from and where I go to upon completion of my lifetime. I have been both an insider and outsider in matters concerning Christianity and you will be amazed at the things that you will discover when you decide to step outside the comfort zone of religion. Making that first step is hard but once you do, you will never look back. Trust me.

Finally, you don't have to believe any of these if you don't want to. It is your free will. However, getting emotionally worked up unnecessarily when you could be having a mature discussion instead tells a lot about the mental development of several Christians.

How many decades were in 1950 to the year I was born? That you emphasized on it like you knew you were replying to child?

As per your question concerning the authenticity of the Biblical records, today, there have been archaeological discoveries which cannot be denied.

Likewise, the Jews cannot deny nor refute the existence of the Biblical records no matter what. For that the same multiple scriptures might be fulfilled that, "Search the scriptures, you believe in them you have life, for they testify of me."

So I'm asking, what makes you believe that the Son of GOD would be what you thought you read about Him thus were true?

Or have you never heard of the Talmud?
Will you approve that the Talmud was all true when it accused Him of being a sorcerer and does miracle by sorcery?
Or will it had been hidden from the Pharisees who have always been on His trail just to mark His error, who had a huge problem with Him just to find an occassion against Him will turn the blind eye on such a sensitive accusation that they had to go hire false witnesses?

This is what you should know. That there had been forces against the mission of the LORD since He came and left.

If the Angels call Him "Holy", never should you believe whatever anyone thinks or say about imputing sin on Him.

For if the fallen Angels were banished to outer darkness for mingling with the daughters of men and corrupting themselves, why would the Holy One of GOD then come to do more horrible?

Please be careful of anything you believe.
When the Bible said if care is not taken, even the elect also will be deceived, lo, it wasn't a comedy skit.
Re: Sexuality of Jesus and The Missing Verses Of The Gospel Of Mark by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2021
@waynedc

People do fabricate so many stories and most often sound real if considered from man's viewpoint but the Bible God made a promise that will help all honest hearted and sincere individuals IDENTIFY the one and only religion that has the key or access to the Creator! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Submission Issue / After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. / Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.