Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks (16718 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Arrests A Danfo Driver Driving Through One-Way on Eko Bridge - Photos / Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More / Maiduguri-damaturu Highway Reopens After Closure For Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by zudozz: 6:25pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
You don't sound like someone who has a land let alone building. Check my rule 5" I refuse to sue a wrong words on you.

Our discussion has just ended. Thank u for reminding me not to stoop very low.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by ceede2: 6:34pm On May 27, 2021
zudozz:

Our discussion has just ended. Thank u for reminding me not to stoop very low.
you finally came back to your senses. Empty vessel make a loudest noise. Some people take NL way too serious me I'm here to have fun.
NOTE: never use insultive words on anybody. Shalom.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by zudozz: 6:44pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
you finally came back to your senses. Empty vessel make a loudest noise. Some people take NL way too serious me I'm here to have fun.
NOTE: never use insultive words on anybody. Shalom.

Have fun with inhabitants of under bridge like urself or let them put d entire Lagos state on ur head for u to carry since we shld leave it for u.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by ceede2: 7:09pm On May 27, 2021
zudozz:

Have fun with inhabitants of under bridge like urself or let them put d entire Lagos state on ur head for u to carry since we shld leave it for u.
Now I know you are really sick you need a therapist, I just talking to you like man to man you dare reply me like this? You go no where man, you will get more than what you bagain for.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by zudozz: 7:19pm On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
Now I know you are really sick you need a therapist, I just talking to you like man to man you dare reply me like this? You go no where man, you will get more than what you bagain for.

Fvking wretched red pepe n oil consuming eddiot! We fvk u sisters n feed u from our success. Show us our well deserved respect. If we eventually leave our properties 4 u u ll eat sand n grass in our absence!
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by nurez305(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2021
iwaeda:

I passed there last Sunday.
This is zenith Bank apapa road... Now show me where the pothole is... I didn't pass atitebi today, I would have snap it.

I wonder where you see alot of pothole on apapa road

Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by AmotekunSW: 7:53pm On May 27, 2021
9jaRealist:

What SUBSTANTIVE difference does it make?
Will the alternative routes change with more notice?!

>

If you run a business along that route, you won't be asking this question.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by presido997(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2021
kelvyn7:
shocked

Las las e go still extend pass 10weeks angry

It's can't, it may not be up to that sef, I'm part of the engr handling the project, we works day and night
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by iwaeda: 10:29pm On May 27, 2021
nurez305:
This is zenith Bank apapa road... Now show me where the pothole is... I didn't pass atitebi today, I would have snap it.

I wonder where you see alot of pothole on apapa road

Conoil side nko sir. Also help me send Mobil area/ Sweet sensation.That means it has been fixed. Good for Apapa road.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by ceede2: 11:42pm On May 27, 2021
zudozz:

Fvking wretched red pepe n oil consuming eddiot! We fvk u sisters n feed u from our success. Show us our well deserved respect. If we eventually leave our properties 4 u u ll eat sand n grass in our absence!
God is wonderful how can a senseless, stupid man like you own a land to the extent you build...no iota of maturity even frm your rite up I know your are useless anyway, Mark my words that dilapidated house you built Master plan will get to your area you will be settle n find your way back to you villa. That if MuMu you have C of O.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by zudozz: 5:04pm On May 28, 2021
ceede2:
God is wonderful how can a senseless, stupid man like you own a land to the extent you build...no iota of maturity even frm your rite up I know your are useless anyway, Mark my words that dilapidated house you built Master plan will get to your area you will be settle n find your way back to you villa. That if MuMu you have C of O.

U re a fvcking wet cunt! grin
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by ceede2: 6:18pm On May 28, 2021
zudozz:

U re a fvcking wet cunt! grin
I declare you wanted already. Mr landlord.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by kelvyn7: 9:12am On May 31, 2021
presido997:

It's can't, it may not be up to that sef, I'm part of the engr handling the project, we works day and night

Thats good.
Well done.
Re: Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks by VaselineCrew: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
How many weeks has it been now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others / El-rufai Introduces Electronic Voting To Nigeria. / Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.