Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3749 Views)

How Can I Stop Her From Sending Me Her Nudes [18+ Pictures] / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ghettochild(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2021
Starcrest1:
Hello everyone, I'll just go straight to the point.

I met this girl last month and things just happened fast and we got down many times; initially I used Condoms but later on, she objected to it saying she enjoys the sensations better without it. I obliged but made sure I always pulled out.

Earlier this month, one day like that, I couldn't pull out on time so I asked her wether to buy the pills for her or she should buy it. She replied she would buy it but I was surprised to find out two days later that she didn't. I got the pills for her but was surprised again three days later that she didn't complete the dosage.

Day before yesterday I got a call from her that she was feeling some symptoms and later went to the hospital only to discover that she was pregnant. I told her to come over.

When she came, I told her that I want her to keep the baby. She became agitated telling me that it can never happen since I'm not yet ready to marry her. She now asked me when I'm taking her to terminate the pregnancy.
I told her I could never do that, afterall when she was having unprotected s*x with me what was she expecting?

Brethren, this girl gave me all manner of insults that day, ending it by saying that if anything happens to her while terminating the pregnancy, she would hold me responsible. I just had to hold myself because I came close to beating her.
I told her to leave my house only to discover later that she blocked my number.
Ladies and gentlemen I just need advice on how to stop her from terminating the pregnancy because I know that 800mg of msptl can do the trick.

NB: I have no intention of getting married to her now or in future because she's a very unstable person and smokes in my presence.
There was no pregnancy. She just wants to rope u into giving her money..
These hoes sha..
Wait If she get gono or HIV na so u for just receive ur own share..
Anyways.. sharpen ur eye oo
Re: . by phemmyfour: 9:04pm On May 27, 2021
Starcrest1:

I met this girl last month and things just happened fast and we got down many times; initially I used Condoms but later on, she objected to it saying she enjoys the sensations better without it. I obliged but made sure I always pulled out.

Earlier this month, one day like that, I couldn't pull out on time so I asked her wether to buy the pills for her or she should buy it. She replied she would buy it but I was surprised to find out two days later that she didn't. I got the pills for her but was surprised again three days later that she didn't complete the dosage.

Day before yesterday I got a call from her that she was feeling some symptoms and later went to the hospital only to discover that she was pregnant. I told her to come over.

When she came, I told her that I want her to keep the baby. She became agitated telling me that it can never happen since I'm not yet ready to marry her. She now asked me when I'm taking her to terminate the pregnancy.
I told her I could never do that, afterall when she was having unprotected s*x with me what was she expecting?

Brethren, this girl gave me all manner of insults that day, ending it by saying that if anything happens to her while terminating the pregnancy, she would hold me responsible. I just had to hold myself because I came close to beating her.
Ladies and gentlemen I just need advice on how to stop her from terminating the pregnancy because I know that 800mg of msptl can do the trick.

NB: I have no intention of getting married to her now or in future because she's a very unstable person and smokes in my presence.
That info is unnecessary
Re: . by Starcrest1: 9:30pm On May 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
That info is unnecessary

Ok I go modify
Re: . by Danisaint112(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2021
The price men pay for Fornicating.

Run to Jesus brother, Run to Jesus!
Re: . by BigDan69: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
Thunder fire you! Which kind stupid tak be that, wetin concern me.

Oharina:

Shey u need advice? I pity u... U don enter one chance be that... Better commit suicide befor the girl's ghost kills u...
Re: . by Solsix(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2021
Starcrest1:

Ladies and gentlemen I just need advice on how to stop her from terminating the pregnancy.

But her pussy is very stable. There is this popular song that say make good friends incase of marriage
Re: . by bepositive11: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Starcrest1:

Finally!
Well having a child is not a stress to me just that this girl is unreasonable. Can't someone have a baby mama in peace again?

I don't know what's wrong with you. There's so much more to having a child. If you can't see her as a wife, can you even imagine how she would be as a mother? Do you want your children to have a mother like her? Some people are so senseless lipsrsealed Sorry but I really can't help it. It's a child we're talking about here. Talk about dysfunction. I feel so sorry for the child she's carrying
Re: . by Daddy12daddy: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Hd
Re: . by Daddy12daddy: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: . by Oharina(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDan69:
Thunder fire you! Which kind stupid tak be that, wetin concern me.

Guess u are too dull to understand how sarcasm works going by the gibberish u spewed above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? / Women Are Scum. My Experience Today / Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.