Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About (3508 Views)

Don't Share That Nude!!!! / Girls, Come In And Share That Moment You Finally Fell For That Guy / Nigeria: Think Before You Share That Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 6:45pm On May 03, 2023
Stole my dad's $100 bill as a kid while growing up and gave it to wan yeye uncle like that in the neighbour-hood.
Uncle asked me to steal frm my parent in other for me to prove that i have now joined the league of bigboys in the neighbour-hood. Mind you, i only did that as a naive kid.

Dad returned frm work nd noticed that his money ain't complete, he couldn't suspect me because i was looking too small nd innocent to hav done that.
My parents started suspecting my elder siblings (male nd female). Til date no one knows i was responsible for that.
Lol i knw say i don cast myself coz my wife is on nairaland, make she no go tell her father in-law.

Uncle musa i hope say u never change that money sha?
So let's hear from u guys

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique front page plss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Zonefree(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2023
I was 12 when I started pressing our neighbor's daughters bress under the staircase. That one follow for offence?

17 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Typicool8(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:
I was 12 when I started pressing our neighbor's daughters bress under the staircase. That one follow for offence?

Oga boss grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by vastolord4(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2023
Took my pops service handgun and was performing sledgehammer stunt.. and it was loaded but on safety.. didn't know how dangerous it was till I actually reminisced about this in my secondary school days

8 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 7:14pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:
Lol dis wan na criminal offence we the call am.

I hail oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Jakumo(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2023
I smoked some of the most powerful weed known to man before sitting for an English Language exam in which I amazingly earned an A grade.

9 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 7:18pm On May 03, 2023
vastolord4:
Took my pops service handgun and was performing sledgehammer stunt.. and it was loaded but on safety.. didn't know how dangerous it was till I actually reminisced about this in my secondary school days
Woow, but y ur dad come drop gun for una reach now?

3 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Zonefree(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2023
Jakumo:
I smoked some of the most powerful weed known to man before sitting for an English Language exam in which I amazingly earned an A grade.
Consuming the innocent leaf is never an offence.

6 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by vastolord4(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

Lol.. happend in 95 or 96, came back from work and headed straight to the bathroom leaving his belt on his bed. Heard fad was back and went to his room to welcome him only to see the gun and a wild grind appeared on my face.. sledgehammer straight.. trust me, the story isn't complete.. I was beaten like I used the gun for robbery

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 7:21pm On May 03, 2023
Jakumo:
Chisos!! as a kid?
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 7:23pm On May 03, 2023
vastolord4:

Lol.. happend in 95 or 96, came back from work and headed straight to the bathroom leaving his belt on his bed. Heard fad was back and went to his room to welcome him only to see the gun and a wild grind appeared on my face.. sledgehammer straight.. trust me, the story isn't complete.. I was beaten like I used the gun for robbery
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Puss360(f): 7:24pm On May 03, 2023
Lol.. Well this is a faceless forum... When I was around 9 or 10, I mistaken held my mum's young brother's di*k from his boxers... I didn't know what it was.. I just grabbed it while he was sleeping in the parlor one afternoon... Coz it was just shooting up from his boxers.... He woke up immediately and shouted at me... He was thinking I want to molest him while innocent me was thinking he was hiding something there ... That weekend he left the house. .. Ever since, he hasn't slept over at our place...
He is married now with kids, but till we both die, it's a secret only both of us knows..
And he still my best uncle till date... His only daughter is my namesake

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

Uncle musa i hope say u never change that money sha?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Clown.
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by cactusJack(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2023
Nice try popo
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by cactusJack(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2023
Me and a friend used to peep at a pretty light-skinned lady while she took her bath she used to live in our face me I face you appartment that year

12 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 03, 2023
At 8 or 9 I humped my pillow so many times. Was never caught. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by cactusJack(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2023
I used to make my friends do immoral perv shit and make them describe it to me afterwards.
I was 9 I once told my friend to look at his mom take a bath threatening to stop playing with him if he didn't do it the idiot did it lol

I used to finger another one of my friends (Raimot)whenever she came to watch TV in our one room I was 11 years old

I fingered another friend of mine Esther,i was really really young cant remember the exact year we did she had sickel cell

I was a sick child😁

4 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 8:18pm On May 03, 2023
Nia69:
Clown.
Anything wey go mak me see that man, e go pay oo

1 Like

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Reex12(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2023
When I was 7 had a playmate was always Hot,asked I do it with her, couldn't cus prick never begin stand, didn't understand such things then till she moved
She dey UK now Still single
Now if I catch her eh her Toto go hear am

6 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Jakumo(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2023
Reex12:
When I was 7 had a playmate who peaked puberty and was always Hot,asked I do it with her, I saw her Toto tire couldn't do shit cus prick never begin stand, didn't understand such things then till she moved
She dey UK now sha Still single
Now if I catch her eh her Toto go hear am

Good man. Trace her to Stoke Newington or to Pekham and proceed to shine that congo with reckless abandon before reporting back here with your findings so that the Panel of Experts can grade your performance accordingly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by VinnyBaba: 9:28pm On May 03, 2023
Lots of peeps will come here to Blow LIES in this thread. undecided

Anyways, When I was 14, my Landlord's Daughter was known to be very LAZY. embarassed
She did NOT know how to Sweep, wash plates and clothes.

So one day, She called me to her bathroom, to Help her wash Pants and Bra. πŸ˜’

So I assisted her with my Hands and my Erect GBOLA, too. cool kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 9:35pm On May 03, 2023
cactusJack:
I used to make my friends do immoral perv shit and make them describe it to me afterwards.
I was 9 I once told my friend to look at his mom take a bath threatening to stop playing with him if he didn't do it the idiot did it lol

I used to finger another one of my friends (Raimot)whenever she came to watch TV in our one room I was 11 years old

I fingered another friend of mine Esther,i was really really young cant remember the exact year we did she had sickel cell
I was a sick child
And u go wan make heaven like dis?
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Lucifyre: 9:41pm On May 03, 2023
Believe i was 8 or 9 then. Found a lighter, was fascinated by it. Burnt a couple of leaves and papers but it was not enough. Went to the next compound to get something but they weren't around. Got carried away playing with my lighter and started trying to light the grass on their fine, well cut lawn on fire. Unfortunately the fire started spreading and i ran away. It burnt the entire lawn in front of their house and the area was wide. Everywhere was black. They were even lucky their house did not catch fire. No one knows i did it till today. Thinking back sef, i did a lot of callous evil shit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Lucifyre: 9:43pm On May 03, 2023
Nia69:
At 8 or 9 I humped my pillow so many times. Was never caught. smiley

What prompted u to start doing that or what did u feel u were doing cause that's a very young and innocent age.
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by cactusJack(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

And u go wan make heaven like dis?
I was like 11 years and downwards wayyy before puberty seff so it doesn't count πŸ˜‚
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 03, 2023
Lucifyre:

What prompted u to start doing that or what did u feel u were doing cause that's a very young and innocent age.
I discovered my clit was a pleasure spot around that time. I felt I was making myself happy. I stopped it before I got into secondary school and started again after secondary school, lol.

5 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 03, 2023
vastolord4:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The milk at home always finished first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But na house help them dey always suspect.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚God forgive me oo.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by capetownboyz(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2023
Lol choko thread..
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Gee64: 3:26am On May 04, 2023
I fvcked my friend's girlfriend.
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2023
When i was in boarding school, we had this wicked sp, so one day my friend and i skipped a school function and sneak back into the hostel and went to sp room where he hanged his clothes and stole the hangers and threw all his clothes in the dirt. The whole school was punished and the hangers were never found.

My senior roommate got a test too. I took his white towel which he loved so much and soaked it in a 4 days old dirty water.

2 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by KvngDavidIV(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

grin grin
Why you dey ask cool
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Zaheertyler(m): 4:09am On May 09, 2023
Mom bought Kolo for i and my siblings to save for Christmas
When the kolo was opened lol nothing been Dey inside
Lol
I did plenty evil as a kid my mom eventually had to send me to live with her brother that one returned me after 3 months
I came back and bashed my dads car into a jeep that was for sale

The problem was I always Said I was the one when asked so they got tired

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can you Marry A Guy That Yahoos? / Obasanjo Remarries / Who Is A REAL MAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.