Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World (6274 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by FactsWorld: 1:19pm On May 27, 2021
Ever wondered where you can find the sexiest and most attractive women in the world? Here are 12 countries with very gorgeous women in the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LsRVzQs6nY

Don't forget to like and subscribe to our channel for more amazing content
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 27, 2021
You no mention SE/SS
They have the most beautiful women in the world, fulanis and Yoruba Muslims can testify... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by FactsWorld: 1:29pm On May 27, 2021
grin
Kings999:
You no mention SE/SE
They have the most beautiful women in the world, fulanis and Yoruba Muslims can testify... cheesy
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by longetivity(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2021
Kings999:
You no mention SE/SS
with their thick yam legs lipsrsealed

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by richmond500: 4:31pm On May 27, 2021
Kings999:
You no mention SE/SS
Fulani women have the best facial beauty in 9ja,
SE has skin beauty,
SS has shape beauty,
SW has ass beauty

10 Likes

Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 27, 2021
longetivity:

I have never see...
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by KidDarkness(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2021
richmond500:
Fulani women have the best facial beauty in 9ja, SE has skin beauty, SS has shape beauty, SW has ass beauty
Omo, this brother just finish work. Na you be the original sai baba

1 Like

Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by Jesterinjay: 5:19pm On May 27, 2021
richmond500:
Fulani women have the best facial beauty in 9ja, SE has skin beauty, SS has shape beauty, SW has ass beauty
wehdone chairman in charge of women analysis grin

3 Likes

Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by Sincinnati: 8:09pm On May 27, 2021
If Ethiopia and Colombia aren’t there, I would sue you.
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by Telegram234(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2021
Sincinnati:
If Ethiopia and Colombia aren’t there, I would sue you.
I swear.
All those Columbia, the Latinos, the south Americans, Omo their beauty can make me climb mount Everest peak, just to make them happy...

2 Likes

Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by Karleb(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2021
Brazilians to me are the most sexy. Endowed, beautiful and nice hair.
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2021
Telegram234:

I swear.
All those Columbia, the Latinos, the south Americans, Omo their beauty can make me climb mount Everest peak, just to make them happy...
Bad guy cheesy

Omo south American girls fine ooh
Any I watch Women world cup,all those Argentinian, Colombian, Brazilian etc girls dey make me go Gaga

Running in shorts and their cute pony tail hairstyle.....Oh my God grin
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by thatsleepboy1: 10:33pm On May 27, 2021
What a world.
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by luminouz(m): 1:19am On May 28, 2021
richmond500:
U finish work
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by yofed53386: 4:55am On May 28, 2021
Kings999:
You no mention SE/SS
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by Jamesbally: 5:15am On May 28, 2021
Kings999:
You no mention SE/SS

Lies.
South East no follow. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by McStoic(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2021
Kings999:
You no mention SE/SS

South East? Yes! South South? I am not sure. Each to their own please..
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by blingxx(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2021
longetivity:

Thick yam leg with beards and hairy chest grin lipsrsealed
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by richmond500: 1:02pm On May 28, 2021
McStoic:

South East? Yes! South South? I am not sure. Each to their own please..
but the first and only African miss world is SS, tell me how SS no use fine?
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by McStoic(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2021
richmond500:
but the first and only African miss world is SS, tell me how SS no use fine?

Is that how you judge? There are lots of better looking women in Imo state than Agbani Darego. So that she had the chance to go all the way doesn't mean she fine pass.
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by richmond500: 5:33am On May 29, 2021
McStoic:

Is that how you judge? There are lots of better looking women in Imo state than Agbani Darego. So that she had the chance to go all the way doesn't mean she fine pass.
so why Igbo women never get the chance with all their beauty?
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by placeofallure(f): 11:42am On May 29, 2021
richmond500:
Fulani women have the best facial beauty in 9ja,
SE has skin beauty,
SS has shape beauty,
SW has ass beauty

What about North Central? grin
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by McStoic(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2021
richmond500:
so why Igbo women never get the chance with all their beauty?

Go and browse on the ethnicity of women who have won miss Nigeria beauty pageant. Check how many are Igbo and come back.
Re: These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World by richmond500: 1:18pm On May 29, 2021
McStoic:

Go and browse on the ethnicity of women who have won miss Nigeria beauty pageant. Check how many are Igbo and come back.
why haven't they won miss world?

Miss Nigeria weh get bias, as long as u sell ur body and sleep with them, u will become miss Nigeria, Nigerian entertainment industry is all about selling ur body

We all knew the story of Chidinma cucumber, so save ur bullshit about miss Nigeria, how many Igbo's has won miss world?

(1) (Reply)

Lies Guys Tells While Wooin / Lovely Love Quotes For DP. / Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.